羅省華人天主堂消息 1/23/2011 常年期第三主日
1. 天主教中美交流中心, 其宗旨為促進羅馬教廷與中國天主教會的聯繫。該中心將會頒發利瑪竇獎(Matteo Ricci Award)給予馬洪尼樞機主教，以表敬他對華人教友的支持和貢獻；頒獎晚會將在一月廿六日(星期三)晚上7:00假座蒙市NBC酒樓舉行，餐券每位$50。敬請各教友蒞臨支持，或贊助神職人員前往；當日所籌得的款項，亦將用作支持該中心的工作。彌撒後請在教堂外向Joseph Ng 購票。
2. 本堂由1/29起至4/16止為本堂教友及鄰近社區低收入人仕免費報2010年的個人入息稅. 只要家庭總收入不超過$40,000, 便可接受此項服務. 請大家通知可享用這項服務的親友. 查眴及預約電話 (323)222-5518。
3. 本堂定於2月20日早上10時為迎接兔年新春舉行新春彌撤，Edward Clark主教將為主祭亦為慶祝結緍週年的夫婦祝福。請各夫婦慶祝他們的5,10,15,20,25,30,35,40,45,50或以上結緍週年的祝福，請與Michael Lau在聖堂外報名，費用為$25包括與主教午餐。
4. 2011年的奉獻信封收到了，未頒取者，請於彌撒後向Dr. Won Ng領取。
5. 聖家會在1月30曰在聖若瑟樓舉行例會. 為了歡送虎年及迎接兔年, 會議後有燒豬午餐, Karaoke, line dance, …等娛慶. 請各會員參加, 每位$5. 午餐12:30開始.
6. 馬洪尼樞機主教敬請各教友參與一年一度的 “尊重生命”(Respect Life) 的彌撒, 他將與各主教，神職人員及教友們一起為去世的小靈魂祈禱，求主賜給我們智慧和理性去尊重天主所賜一切的生命。彌撇將於在一月二十二日，星期六，晚上六時在主教座堂舉行。
8. 1月24日是聖方濟各沙雷氏(主教，聖師) 膽禮，他是慈幼會的主保，求他特別降福所有慈幼會會士。
10. 慈幼會聯合國代表Fr. Tom Brennan將於1月29日星期六早上9時至11時在St. Joseph Salesian Center舉行講座。主題是”Come and See! Called to Build a Better World for the Young” ，歡迎各教友參加。
11. 男童軍和小狼隊將在2/6舉行童軍主日,在英文彌撒中擔任多項職務和有頒章禮.彌撒後將有Blue & Gold慶祝.
中文彌撤 – Warren Lee, Angela & Jack Ho
英文彌撤- Joe Ng & Jude Wong
本周內彌撒意向: Helen Lee合家謝主，蔡蒞臨合家庭謝主，何碧如。
煉靈（亡者）彌撒：潘何高倩老太， Joseph Wing Shew Mah，黃真，All Souls諸眾煉靈Offered by Mimi Kwan，
潘老太，馮老太，黄真，Joseph Wing Chew Mah。
請為以下病人祈禱，求主賜他們早日康復：岑謝桂群， Rosa Chan，于李惠芳， Tammy Wong，Freida Chan。
Papal Intention for January: That the richness of creation be preserved, valued and made available to all as a precious gift from God to mankind.
St. Bridget’s Chinese Catholic Church Bulletin (English) 1/23/2011
Third Sunday in Ordinary Time
1. The mission of the United States China Catholic Bureau is to facilitate the relationship between the Vatican and the Catholic Church in China. It will present the Matteo Ricci Award to Cardinal Roger Mahony on Wednesday, January 26th , to commemorate his support of and contribution to Chinese Catholics. The presentation will be made during dinner at the NBC Seafood Restaurant. Dinner tickets are $50 each. Parishioners are encouraged to attend, or sponsor the attendance of the religious. Proceeds will go towards supporting the word of the Bureau. If interested, please purchase tickets from Joe Ng after Mass.
2. Our church will participate in VITA, which is a free income tax service for neighboring low income families, from January 29th through April 16th. You can avail yourself of this service if your family income is below $40,000. Please inform your family and friends. For information or appointment, please call (323)222-5518.
3. We will welcome the New Lunar Year of the Rabbit on February 20th at 10 a.m. Bishop Clark will celebrate Mass and bless the couples celebrating their wedding anniversaries. Couples wishing their anniversaries (multiples of 5 or over 50) please contact Michael Lau after Mass. The cost is $25, including lunch with the bishop.
4. Donations envelopes for 2011 are available. Please pick them up after Mass today.
5. The Holy Family Society will have a special meeting on January 30th in St. Joseph House, to bid farewell to the year of the Tiger and welcome the year of the Rabbit. There will be a roast pig lunch, Karaoke, line dance… after the meeting. The cost is $5 per member. Lunch will begin at 12:30.
6. The annual “Respect Life” Mass will be held on Saturday, January 22nd at 6 p.m. Cardinal Mahony respectfully requests that all Catholics join him, other bishops, clergy, and laity to pray together for the aborted babies, and that the Lord gives us the wisdom and rationality to respect all life bestowed by God.
7. January 22nd is the beginning of the novena (nine day prayer) for St. John Bosco. Please participate in the novena and pray the saint to specially bless our youth.
8. January 24th is the feast day of St. Francis de Sale, bishop and doctor. He is the patron of the Salesian Society. Pray that he especially bless all the Salesians.
9. January 25th is the feast day of the conversion of St. Paul the Apostle. Pray that he bless all of us, so that we can have the courage to truly follow Christ.
10. Fr. Tom Brennn, the Salesian delegate to the U.N., will have a seminar on Saturday January 29th from 9 to 11 a.m. The topic will be “Come and See! Called to Build a Better World for the Young.” All parishioners are welcome.
11. The Boy Scouts and Cub Scouts will celebrate Scout Sunday on February 6th. They will assume all the lay duties in the English Mass, during which there will also be an awards ceremony. There will be a Blue and Gold celebration after Mass.