羅省華人天主堂消息 7/17/2011 慶祝主保聖人：聖碧琪修女
1. 香港慈幼會校友會邀請林神父前往Torronto, Calgary, Edmonton及Vancouver慶祝他發愿入慈幼會金禧及晉鐸40周年，林神父將於7月21日前往加拿大，8月3日返回羅省，在這期間黃建章神父將代替主持主日中英文彌撒及平日為Cathedral High School修士舉行彌。
2. 為慶祝林徤漢神父發愿入慈幼會金禧及晉鐸40周年，牧民議會定于8月20日星期六晚上在海皇翠亨邨大酒樓舉行晚宴，餐券費用為$35，今天彌撒後請與Josephine Wong購餐券。
3. 加 州天主教華人生活營 (CACCLC) 將於9／2至9／5的勞工節長週末在 Menlo- Park Vallombrosa Center 舉行。主題是「與天主，回到未來」。由來自加拿大溫哥華的何庭耀神父為主講神師。活動內容包括: 神父講座、小組分享、靈修體驗及見証等。歡迎所有十八歲或以上的青年參加。在7／20前報名更有特價優惠：學生／非就業人士收費為$190；就業人士收費 為$225。詳情，請瀏覽 請大家踴躍支持！多謝各位。主佑！
6. 今天有健康舞班，練習時間是12:30 – 2:30. 在 聖若瑟樓舉行，請準時出席。
9. 新一年度的中文成人慕道班已於6／12開始，請邀請你們的非教友親友到來，給他們一個認識天主的機會，也歡迎再慕道者參加。上課時間:每主日上午11時至12時半在Conference Room＃1。有意者請與葉修女或慕道班導師聯絡。
10. 聖家組將在9月3-4日在Sierra Madre 的Mater Dolorosa Center舉辦退省，退省主講者/道師是Calgary 的鄎維揚執事(Deacon John Woo, MD) ，會員費用是$100，非會員$120，請與Maggie Tsui 或Connie Lau報名。
中文彌撒：Thomas Woo, Mabel Ngo & Steve Ngo
英文彌撒：Ken Dong & TFC members
本周內彌撒意向：楊少華全家平安，Don Joann謝主，Jerry, Felicia, Elaine, Lorraine & Roger求學業進步，Tina Luong求健康，Maria H. Cheung求健康，Carolyn Ng。
請為以下病人祈禱：岑謝桂群，Rosa Chan， Benedict Ho，Shirley Wong，Maria H. Cheung。
Papal Intention for July: That Christians may contribute to all alleviating the materials and spiritual suffering of Aids patients, especially in the poorest countries.
St. Bridget’s Chinese Catholic Church Bulletin
Celebration of the Feast of St. Bridget of Sweden, our Patron Saint
1. The Old Boys of Hong Kong Salesian schools have invited Father Lam to Toronto, Calgary, Edmonton, and Vancouver to celebrate the golden anniversary of his becoming a Salesian, and the fortieth anniversary of his priesthood. Father Lam will depart for Canada on July 21st, and return on August 3rd. In his absence, Father Wang will celebrate both Sunday Masses, and the weekday Masses for the Christian brothers of Cathedral High School.
2. To celebrate Father Lam’s anniversaries, the PPC has decided to have a banquet at Empress Harbor Seafood Restaurant in Monterey Park in the evening of August 20th. Tickets are $35 per person. Josephine Wong will begin selling the tickets after the Masses today.
3. This year’s California Chinese Catholic Living Camp (CACCLC) will be held up in the Bay Area during Labor Day Weekend, from Friday September 2nd to Monday the 5th. The theme is “Back to the Future, with God,” and the spiritual director is Father Anthony Ho from Vancouver, Canada. Highlighted camp activities include father’s talks, group workshops, praise and worship, and taize. Anyone above 18 is invited to attend. Early bird pricing ends July 20th, and is $190 for students/non-working, and $225 for those employed. More information can also be found on http://www.cacclc.net. We thank everyone for the active support, and God bless you all.
4. We will be celebrating the feast day of our patron saint, St. Bridget of Sweden, today. Her actual feast day is on July 23rd. Pray our patron saint bestows her special blessings on us.
5. The Hospitality Group will have a meeting today after the English Mass at the Hong Kong restaurant (nee Sam Woo). All members please attend.
6. Line Dance will resume today from 12:30 to 2:30 in St. Joseph House. Please be punctual.
7. The attendees of this year’s World Youth Day wish to thank the avid support by all the parishioners of their bake sale last Sunday. A total of $850 will go to defraying their cost for the journey. They will surely pray for all of us in Madrid, and please pray that they will have a successful endeavor.
8. Monday August 15th is the Feast of the Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary. The Legion of Mary will have a Mass to celebrate the Feast on Saturday August 13th at 9:30 a.m. All parishioners are welcome.
9. The new annual Chinese RCIA class has begun on June 12th. We invite you to ask your non-Catholic relatives and friends to attend, to give them a chance to know God. Classes are held every Sunday from 11 a.m. to 12:30 in Conference Room #1. Those interested please contact Sister Grace or the RCIA teachers.
10. The Holy Family Society will hold its annual retreat from September 3rd to the 4th at the Mater Dolorosa Center in Sierra Madre. The retreat director will be Deacon John Woo MD, from Calgary. The cost is $100 to members, and $120 to non-members. Please register with Maggie Tsui or Connie Lau.