羅省華人天主堂消息 7/31/2011 常年期第十八主日
3. 香港慈幼會校友會邀請林神父前往Torronto, Calgary, Edmonton及Vancouver慶祝他發愿入慈幼會金禧及晉鐸40周年，林神父將於7月21日前往加拿大，8月3日返回羅省，在這期間黃建章神父將代替主持主日中英文彌撒及平日為Cathedral High School修士舉行彌。
4. 為慶祝林徤漢神父發愿入慈幼會金禧及晉鐸40周年，牧民議會定于8月20日星期六晚上在海皇翠亨邨大酒樓舉行晚宴，餐券費用為$35，今天彌撒後請與Josephine Wong購餐券。
5. 加 州天主教華人生活營 (CACCLC) 將於9／2至9／5的勞工節長週末在 Menlo- Park Vallombrosa Center 舉行。主題是「與天主，回到未來」。由來自加拿大溫哥華的何庭耀神父為主講神師。活動內容包括: 神父講座、小組分享、靈修體驗及見証等。歡迎所有十八歲或以上的青年參加。在7／20前報名更有特價優惠：學生／非就業人士收費為$190；就業人士收費 為$225。詳情，請瀏覽 請大家踴躍支持！多謝各位。主佑！
6. 今天有健康舞班，練習時間是12:30 – 2:30. 在 聖若瑟樓舉行，請準時出席。
9. 聖家組的歡樂日將於在8月6日下午一時至九時在吳榮安醫生家中舉行，歡迎各會員參與，請與Maggie Tsui詢查詳情。
11. 新一年度的中文成人慕道班已於6／12開始，請邀請你們的非教友親友到來，給他們一個認識天主的機會，也歡迎再慕道者參加。上課時間:每主日上午11時至12時半在Conference Room＃1。有意者請與葉修女或慕道班導師聯絡。
12. 聖家組將在9月3-4日在Sierra Madre 的Mater Dolorosa Passionist Retreat Center舉辦退省，退省主講者/道師是Calgary 的鄎維揚執事(Deacon John Woo, MD) ，會員費用是$100，非會員$120，請與Maggie Tsui 或Connie Lau報名。
中文彌撒：Daniel Choy, Joanne Lai, Jacqueline Tong & Eddie Choi
英文彌撒：Peter Chung & Mary Wu
煉靈（亡者）彌撒：Joseph Au區銳，陳坤光，馬惠娟，陳鍚煥，陳國志，Mary Chan，張桂泉，諸眾煉靈。
請為以下病人祈禱：岑謝桂群，Rosa Chan， Benedict Ho，Shirley Wong，Maria H. Cheung。
Papal Intention for July: That Christians may contribute to all alleviating the materials and spiritual suffering of Aids patients, especially in the poorest countries.
St. Bridget’s Chinese Catholic Church Bulletin
The Eighteenth Sunday in Ordinary Time
1. The restroom next to the religious articles sales counter has been refurbished. Parishioners are welcome to use it beginning today.
2. The youth center for the parish has also been completed, and will officially open on August 21st. Parishioners are welcome to visit on that day.
3. The Old Boys of Hong Kong Salesian schools have invited Father Lam to Toronto, Calgary, Edmonton, and Vancouver to celebrate the golden anniversary of his becoming a Salesian, and the fortieth anniversary of his priesthood. Father Lam departed for Canada on July 21st, and will return on August 3rd. In his absence, Father Wang will celebrate both Sunday Masses, and the weekday Masses for the Christian brothers of Cathedral High School.
4. To celebrate Father Lam’s anniversaries, the PPC has decided to have a banquet at Empress Harbor Seafood Restaurant in Monterey Park in the evening of August 20th. Tickets are $35 per person. Josephine Wong will be selling the tickets after the Masses today.
5. This year’s California Chinese Catholic Living Camp (CACCLC) will be held up in the Bay Area during Labor Day Weekend, from Friday September 2nd to Monday the 5th. The theme is “Back to the Future, with God,” and the spiritual director is Father Anthony Ho from Vancouver, Canada. Highlighted camp activities include father’s talks, group workshops, praise and worship, and taize. Anyone above 18 is invited to attend. Early bird pricing ends July 20th, and is $190 for students/non-working, and $225 for those employed. More information can also be found on http://www.cacclc.net. We thank everyone for the active support, and God bless you all.
6. There will be Line Dance today from 12:30 to 2:30 in St. Joseph House. Please be punctual.
7. August 5th is the first Friday of the month. We will begin adoration of the Host at 6:30, and have a Mass devoted to the Sacred Heart at 7:30. Parishioners are encouraged to attend.
8. August 6th is the Feast of the Transfiguration of the Lord. Although it is not a Holy Day of Obligation, we will have a Mass at 9:30 a.m. All parishioners are welcome to attend.
9. The Holy Family Society will have a Family Fun Day on Saturday, August 6th from 1 to 9 p.m. in the home of Dr. Won Ng. All members are welcome. Please contact Maggie Tsui for details.
10. Monday August 15th is the Feast of the Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary. The Legion of Mary will have a Mass to celebrate the Feast on Saturday August 13th at 9:30 a.m. All parishioners are welcome.
11. The new annual Chinese RCIA class has begun on June 12th. We invite you to ask your non-Catholic relatives and friends to attend, to give them a chance to know God. Classes are held every Sunday from 11 a.m. to 12:30 in Conference Room #1. Those interested please contact Sister Grace or the RCIA teachers.
12. The Holy Family Society will hold its annual retreat from September 3rd to the 4th at the Mater Dolorosa Center in Sierra Madre. The retreat director will be Deacon John Woo MD, from Calgary. The cost is $100 to members, and $120 to non-members. Please register with Maggie Tsui or Connie Lau.