羅省華人天主堂消息 9/18/2011 常年期第廿五主日
1. 今天早上9時至下午3時30分本堂道理班老師與助教在若瑟樓有一年一度的退省, 勞駕各位教友保持若瑟樓中的祈禱默靜氣氛.好使老師們為道理班有機會作神修上的準備. 中文彌撒中行「老師與助教的派遣禮」。
2. 美西慈幼大家庭將於十月八日星期六在Rosemead 的Don Bosco Technical Institute舉行美西慈幼會區聖母日，慈幼大家庭包括慈幼會，母佑會，慈幼協進會，慈幼校友會及其他多個團體。當日早上九時開始至下午五時，節目包括唸玫瑰經，聖母遊行，多個關於聖母的講座及彌撒。何廣凌神父將會有中文講座，主題是: “聖母與天主聖三” 。請各教友在彌撒後與協進會會員報名。
3. 今天晚上5時30分美西慈幼會將在Bellflower的St.Dominic Savio Parish慶祝發愿75，65，60，50，40及25週年的會士(神父及修士)，並慶祝升神父60，50，40及25週年，其中包括慶祝林神父入會50週年及升神父40週年，如有興趣參加慶典請與Warren Lee聯絡。
4. 本堂少青組(TFC) 將在9月24日早上8時至12時參加義助St. Francis Center的糧食倉工作，如有興趣參與這義務工作的教友，彌撒後歡迎與Ken Dong 報名。
6. 下主日9月25日 本堂道理班開課,早上9:30 邀請家長帶學生們到若瑟樓與葉修女及老師們聚會。
7. 亞裔奇蹟骨髓配型協會(Asians for Miracle Marrow Matches)將會在下週日9/25 中文和英文彌撒後在帳篷下進行骨髓或血液幹細胞捐贈, 請各教友踴躍支持這個可能是病人一直尋找的希望
8. 由下主日9月25開始，如在彌撒後立刻離開的教友可泊車在廚房旁的Driveway，Driveway 可停泊六至七部車輛。請教友將你的名字和手提電話號碼留在車內前窗門，如有需要時，招待員會與祢聯絡。歡迎各教友提供寶貴的意見給Richard Cheung繼續為教友服務。
中文彌撒：Thomas Woo, Mabel Ngo & Steve Ngo
英文彌撒： Ken Dong & TFC
煉靈（亡者）彌撒：姚黎潔霞，李惠芳，陸毅神父，Manuel F. Bio，劉李寶瑩，諸眾煉靈。
請為以下病人祈禱：岑謝桂群，Rosa Chan， Benedict Ho，Shirley Wong，Maria H. Cheung。
Papal Intention for September: For all the teachers, that they may convey love in truth and educate in authentic moral and spiritual values.
St. Bridget’s Chinese Catholic Church Bulletin
The Twenty Fifth Sunday in Ordinary Time
1. The CCD teachers and assistants will have their annual retreat in St. Joseph House from 9 a.m.to 3:30 today. Please maintain a prayerful and meditative atmosphere there today to facilitate their spiritual preparation for teaching CCD. During the Chinese Mass there will be a “CCD teachers and assistants send-off ceremony.”
2. The Western U.S. Region of the Salesian family will host Province Marian Day, Saturday, October 8th at the Don Bosco Technical Institute in Rosemead. The Salesian family includes Salesian priests, brothers, and nuns, the Cooperators, the Old Boys, and many other organizations. The celebration will last from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., and the program will include Rosary, Procession of Our Lady, many seminars on Our Lady, and Mass. Father Pedro Ho from Macau (何廣凌神父) will speak in Cantonese on Our Lady and the Trinity. Please register with the Cooperators after Mass.
3. Tonight at 5:30 p.m., the Western U.S. Region of the Salesian family will celebrate the Salesian and priesthood anniversaries of the Salesian priests and brothers. The 75th, 65th, 60th, 50th, 40th, and 25th Salesian anniversaires, as well as the 60th, 50th, 40th, and 23th anniversaires of the priesthoods will be celebrated, including Father Lam’s 50th Salesian anniversary and the 40th anniversary of his priesthood. Anyone interested in attending please contact Warren Lee.
4. Teen For Christ will be helping at the St. Francis Center Food Distribution Program on September 24th, from 8:00 am to 12:00pm, if you are interested in helping too, please see Ken Dong at the signup table after Mass.
5. Next Saturday, September 24th, from 9:30 a.m. to 12 noon, this church will hold an enrichment day for Chinese lectors. All Chinese lectors are respectfully asked to attend punctually.
6. CCD will resume next Sunday, September 25th. All parents of students are asked to bring their children to St. Joseph House at 9:30 a.m. to meet with Sister Grace and the teachers.
7. Asians for Miracle Marrow Matches (A3M) will have a bone marrow drive next Sunday, September 25th. Please give your support and help save lives by coming under the tent and registering as bone marrow donors after the Chinese mass at 11:00 a.m. and also after English mass at 12:30 p.m.
8. Starting next Sunday, September 25th, parishioners can park in the driveway of the Mary Help of Christians house (next to the kitchen) if they leave immediately after Mass. The driveway can accommodate six or seven cars. If you decide to park there, please leave your name and cell phone number in the front windshield so you can be contacted if necessary. Parishioners are welcome to continue giving their parking suggestions to Richard Cheung.
9. There will be big gathering of the Legion of Mary on Sunday October 2nd, starting at 11:30 a.m. in St. Joseph House. All auxiliary members are welcome.
10. Our parishioner Mrs. Yiu (姚黎潔霞) was recalled by the Lord on September 11th. A requiem Mass was said for her yesterday. Please pray for the repose of her soul.