羅省華人天主堂消息 9/25/2011 常年期第廿六主日
1. 美西慈幼大家庭將於十月八日星期六在Rosemead 的Don Bosco Technical Institute舉行美西慈幼會區聖母日，慈幼大家庭包括慈幼會，母佑會，慈幼協進會，慈幼校友會及其他多個團體。當日早上九時開始至下午五時，節目包括唸玫瑰經，聖母遊行，多個關於聖母的講座及彌撒。何廣凌神父將會有中文講座，主題是: “聖母與天主聖三” 。請各教友在彌撒後與協進會會員報名。
2. 本主日 本堂道理班開課,早上9:30 邀請家長帶學生們到若瑟樓與葉修女及老師們聚會。
4. 10月1至4日，林神父將前住三瀋市聖伯多祿聖保祿堂，華人教友將慶祝林神父發聖願加入慈幼會金禧及晉鐸40周年，10月2日中文彌撒將由吳仲基神父主持。英文彌撒將由Fr. Kames Nieblas主持。
5. 亞裔奇蹟骨髓配型協會(Asians for Miracle Marrow Matches)將會在下週日9/25 中文和英文彌撒後在帳篷下進行骨髓或血液幹細胞捐贈, 請各教友踴躍支持這個可能是病人一直尋找的希望。
7. 今主日開始，如在彌撒後立刻離開的教友可泊車在廚房旁的Driveway，Driveway 可停泊六至七部車輛。請教友將你的名字和手提電話號碼留在車內前窗門，如有需要時，招待員會與祢聯絡。歡迎各教友提供寶貴的意見給Richard Cheung繼續為教友服務。
9. 教友陳國強(Peter Chan)於9月21日安息主懷，請各位教友為他祈禱，求主賜他永生，亦求主安慰他的家人。
中文彌撒： Victoria Huang, Dr. Ng & Rose Ng
英文彌撒： Selina Ko & Joe Ng
本周內彌撒意向：周宅謝主，譚麗英謝主，Maria Leung 求平安。
煉靈（亡者）彌撒：姚黎潔霞Helen Yao，陳潤端(聖名安娜)，吳炳南(聖名若瑟)，Freida Chen，諸眾煉靈。
請為以下病人祈禱：岑謝桂群，Rosa Chan， Benedict Ho，Shirley Wong，Maria H. Cheung。
Papal Intention for September: For all the teachers, that they may convey love in truth and educate in authentic moral and spiritual values.
St. Bridget’s Chinese Catholic Church Bulletin
The Twenty Sixth Sunday in Ordinary Time
1. The Western U.S. Region of the Salesian family will host Province Marian Day, Saturday, October 8th at the Don Bosco Technical Institute in Rosemead. The Salesian family includes Salesian priests, brothers, and nuns, the Cooperators, the Old Boys, and many other organizations. The celebration will last from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., and the program will include Rosary, Procession of Our Lady, many seminars on Our Lady, and Mass. Father Pedro Ho from Macau (何廣凌神父) will speak in Cantonese on Our Lady and the Trinity. Please register with the Cooperators after Mass.
2. CCD resumes today. All parents of students are asked to bring their children to St. Joseph House at 9:30 a.m. to meet with Sister Grace and the teachers.
3. Dear parents, next Sunday October 2nd at 9:45 a.m., you are invited by Sister Grace and the CCD teachers to a “breakfast with the Lord” meeting. We hope to pray for the children together, that they will love the Lord, obey the Lord, and work for the Lord. It will be in St. Joseph House. Please be punctual.
4. Father Lam will be in San Francisco from October 1st through 4th. The Chinese parishioners of Saints Peter and Paul Church there will celebrate the golden anniversary of his becoming a Salesian, and the 40th anniversary of his priesthood. Our Chinese Mass on October 2nd will be celebrated by Father Ng (吳仲基神父) and the English Mass by Father Jim Nieblas.
5. Asians for Miracle Marrow Matches (A3M) is having a bone marrow drive today. Please give your support and help save lives by coming under the tent and registering as bone marrow donors after the Chinese mass at 11:00 a.m. and also after English mass at 12:30 p.m.
6. September 29th is the Feast of Archangels Michael, Gabriel, and Raphael. Please attend Mass and pray for the blessings of the archangels.
7. Starting today, parishioners can park in the driveway of the Mary Help of Christians house (next to the kitchen) if they leave immediately after Mass. The driveway can accommodate six or seven cars. If you decide to park there, please leave your name and cell phone number in the front windshield so you can be contacted if necessary. Parishioners are welcome to continue giving their parking suggestions to Richard Cheung.
8. There will be big gathering of the Legion of Mary on Sunday October 2nd, starting at 11:30 a.m. in St. Joseph House. All auxiliary members are welcome.
9. Our parishioner Mr. Peter Chan was recalled by the Lord on September 19th. Please pray God grant him eternal life, and solace to his family.