羅省華人天主堂消息 10/2/2011 常年期第廿七主日
1. 美西慈幼大家庭將於十月八日星期六在Rosemead 的Don Bosco Technical Institute舉行美西慈幼會區聖母日，慈幼大家庭包括慈幼會，母佑會，慈幼協進會，慈幼校友會及其他多個團體。當日早上九時開始至下午五時，節目包括唸玫瑰經，聖母遊行，多個關於聖母的講座及彌撒。何廣凌神父將會主持中文講座，主題是: “聖母與天主聖三” 。請各教友在彌撒後與協進會會員報名。
3. 10月1至4日，林神父將前住三藩市聖伯多祿聖保祿堂，華人教友將慶祝林神父發聖願加入慈幼會金禧及晉鐸40周年，10月2日中文彌撒將由吳仲基神父主持。英文彌撒將由Fr. James Nieblas主持。
4. 少青組(TFC) 感謝教友的支持，昨天多名少青組會員及英文青年組會員在Ken Dong 帶領下參與St. Francis糧食倉工作，來幫助有需要的家庭，參加者很高興有這機會參與這很有意義的工作。
5. 上主日開始，如在彌撒後立刻離開的教友可泊車在廚房旁的Driveway，Driveway 可停泊六至七部車輛。請教友將你的名字和手提電話號碼留在車內前窗門，如有需要時，招待員會與祢聯絡。歡迎各教友提供寶貴的意見給Richard Cheung繼續為教友服務。
中文彌撒： Andy Tsung, Jacqueline Tong & Eddie Choi
英文彌撒： Betty Ng & Peter Wong
煉靈（亡者）彌撒：羅德揚，吳陳潤瑞，吳炳南，劉李宝瑩，林氏巳亡親友，梁氏巳亡親友，王超光神父，劉目金，Paul Chan，Peter Chan，諸眾煉靈。
請為以下病人祈禱：岑謝桂群，Rosa Chan， Benedict Ho，Shirley Wong，張太Mrs. Chang。
Papal Intention for October: For the terminally ill, that in the sufferings they may be sustained by faith in God and by the love of others.
St. Bridget’s Chinese Catholic Church Bulletin
The Twenty Seventh Sunday in Ordinary Time
1. The Western U.S. Region of the Salesian family will host Province Marian Day, Saturday, October 8th at the Don Bosco Technical Institute in Rosemead. The Salesian family includes Salesian priests, brothers, and nuns, the Cooperators, the Old Boys, and many other organizations. The celebration will last from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., and the program will include Rosary, Procession of Our Lady, many seminars on Our Lady, and Mass. Father Pedro Ho from Macau (何廣凌神父) will speak in Cantonese on Our Lady and the Trinity. Please register with the Cooperators after Mass.
2. Dear parents, you are invited by Sister Grace and the CCD teachers to a “breakfast with the Lord” meeting today at 9:45 a.m. We hope to pray for the children together, that they will love the Lord, obey the Lord, and work for the Lord. It will be in St. Joseph House. Please be punctual.
3. Father Lam will be in San Francisco from October 1st through 4th. The Chinese parishioners of Saints Peter and Paul Church there will celebrate the golden anniversary of his becoming a Salesian, and the 40th anniversary of his priesthood. Our Chinese Mass today will be celebrated by Father Ng (吳仲基神父) and the English Mass by Father Jim Nieblas.
4. Yesterday, Teens for Christ and the English Youth Group, under the leadership of Ken Dong, participated in the St. Francis Center Food Distribution Program. All the participants were glad to have had the opportunity to take part in this meaningful service. TFC wishes to thank all the parishioners for their support.
5. Starting last Sunday, parishioners have been able to park in the driveway of the Mary Help of Christians house (next to the kitchen) if they leave immediately after Mass. The driveway can accommodate six or seven cars. If you decide to park there, please leave your name and cell phone number in the front windshield so you can be contacted if necessary. Parishioners are welcome to continue giving their parking suggestions to Richard Cheung.
6. There will be a big gathering of the Legion of Mary today starting at 11:30 a.m. in St. Joseph House. All auxiliary members are welcome.
7. Tuesday October 4th is the Feast of St. Francis of Assisi. He was the founder of the Franciscans Religious Order. Please attend Mass and pray for all the Franciscans.
8. Wednesday October 5th is Chung Yang (Double Nine), a day of remembrance on the Lunar calendar. Please pray for the deceased parishioners and relatives and friends.
9. Friday October 7th is the Feast of Our Lady of the Rosary, and October is the month dedicated to Our Lady of the Rosary. It is hoped the parishioners will present flowers to the statues of Our Lady in the church and on the grounds. The 7th is also First Friday. We will have adoration of the Host at 6:30 p.m. to atone for the injuries suffered by the Sacred Heart, to Which we will offer special devotion on that day.