羅省華人天主堂消息 10/23/2011 常年期第卅主日
1. 今日將為普世傳教節(World Mission Sunday)作第二次奉献，請教友慷慨支持。
3. “家長祈禱 – 耶穌，早安!”已經開始，歡迎家長星期日早上9時30分來聖若瑟樓參加，讓家長一起來為學生祈禱。
4. 小狼隊誠徵隊長cubmaster，職責包括管理和培訓小隊員，安排戶外活動，跟進升級事宜等。童軍總會將為你提供網上和課堂訓練。條件:男教友，願意接受挑戰，有愛心亦有紀律，願意犧牲時間為下一代帶來優質的培育。有意者請與Virginia Wong或神父聯絡。並歡迎參觀我們開會的情況。
5. Michael Lau由10月14日至24日前住Stony Point, New York參加北美慈幼恊進會大會及渡假。
中文彌撒：+Victoria Huang, Brian Chow, Becky Chiu & C. H. Shing
英文彌撒：Raphael Ho & William Tam
本周內彌撒意向：Bosco & Ming Lai謝主，梁宅謝主及求恩，倪榮慶及李佩桃求手術平安。
請為以下病人祈禱：岑謝桂群，Rosa Chan， Benedict Ho，Shirley Wong, Winnie Wong。
Papal Intention for October: For the terminally ill, that in their sufferings they may be sustained by faith in God and by the love of others.
St. Bridget’s Chinese Catholic Church Bulletin
The Thirtieth Sunday in Ordinary Time
1. Today is World Mission Sunday. The second collection on that day will be used to support missions worldwide. Please give generously.
2. Our annual fund raising dinner will be held on Saturday, November 19th, at the Empress Harbor Restaurant in Monterey Park (last year’s site). We have begun selling tickets, and ask the parishioners to show their avid support by purchasing both dinner and raffle tickets. It is only through your support that we can continue our pastoral work and progress for our parish.
3. The “Parents say good morning to Jesus through prayers” program of the C.C.D. has begun. Parents are welcome to come to St. Joseph’s House Sundays at 9:30, and pray together for the students
4. The cub scouts are seeking a new cubmaster. Duties include managing and training the cub scouts, and overseeing their promotion to scouts, and arranging for outdoor activities. The Boy Scouts of America will arrange for your internet and classroom training. Qualifications include male parishioner, willingness to accept a challenge, has a loving heart but also discipline, and willingness to sacrifice time for the betterment of the next generation. Anyone interested please contact Virginia Wong or Father Lam, or come visit our meetings.
5. Michael Lau will be at Stony Point, New York from October 14th to the 24th, to attend the North America Salesian Cooperators conference and to take a vacation.
6. The monthly meeting and biennial election of officers for the Holy Family Society has been rescheduled for next Sunday at 12:30 in St. Joseph House. A roast pig luncheon will be prepared. All members please attend.
7. November is All Souls’ month. The Legion of Mary and the Bereavement Committee will cosponsor a Mass for the souls in purgatory on Saturday, November 5th, at 9:30 a.m. All parishioners are welcome.
8. Long term parishioner Mrs. Yip Siu Jung Cheung (張葉秀珍) was recalled by the Lord on the fifteenth of this month. Please pray for the repose of her soul, and for the Lord to comfort her family.
9. The forms for prayers for All Souls’ Month have been placed in the foyer. Please fill in and place in the box. They will be placed on the altar to remind Father and the parishioners to pray for the deceased parishioners.