羅省華人天主堂消息 11/13/2011 常年期第卅三主日
3. 基督少青團(TFC) 多謝各教友的慷慨支持為慈幼聖瑪利聖堂的食物糧倉愛心活動。今日及下日繼續西餅義賣及收集感恩節的糧食，如你可以捐送火雞，請在下主日帶回聖堂，所有籌得捐款及食品將會在下主日全郃送到聖瑪利聖堂幫肋有需要的窮苦人家，敬請各教友高抬貴手，慷慨支持我們少青的愛心活動。
4. 堂區將於12月3日星期六早上9時至下午4時舉辦將臨期中英文退省。中文退省主題為「靈修生活交叉點」，由來自西雅圖的袁銘成執事主講。英文退省主題為 “Incarnational Theology – Implications of God becoming human” ，由來自三藩市的Fr.Franklin Fong 主講。另有為主日學年齡而設的兒童退省。費用為中英文退省$10，兒童退省$5，包午餐。教友可於中英文彌撒後報名參加，或向Eric Li, Daniel Choy, Theresa Ho及 Amy Tsang 聯絡及查詢。
6. 為回應將在11月27日開始的最新修訂的英文經文，由11月6至20日英文歌詠團將與教友一起練習新的Glory to God，the Holy, Holy, Holy，和Memorial Acclamations，敬請教友在主日早上十一時到聖堂與我們一起練習。
7. 小狼隊誠徵隊長Cub Master，職責包括管理和培訓小隊員，安排戶外活動，跟進升級事宜等。童軍總會將為你提供網上和課堂訓練。條件:男教友，願意接受挑戰，有愛心亦有紀律，願意犧牲時間為下一代帶來優質的培育。有意者請與Virginia Wong或神父聯絡。並歡迎參觀我們開會的情況。
8. Fr. Carmine Vario因身體健康欠佳，現已轉住Nazareth House，地址為3333 Manning Ave. L.A. CA 90064-4804， / 310-839-2362。
10. 今日是慈幼傳教日，Fr. Al Mengo由Watsonville 前來與大家講慈幼傳教日的意義。
中文彌撒：Peter Chan, Janice Fu & Shepherd group
英文彌撒：Joseph Ng & Jude Wong
本周內彌撒意向：劉宅感恩及求身體健康，Dulzuna Villaftor求健康，Domengo Manay求健康，倪榮慶咸謝天主手術成功，Alberto Luzano求健康，中華聖母歌詠團謝主彌撒。
煉靈（亡者）彌撒：Ben Abadilla，吳陳潤端，張葉秀珍，Peter & Paul Chen，區銳，聖母軍及善靈組為諸眾煉靈。
請為以下病人祈禱：岑謝桂群，Rosa Chan， Benedict Ho，Shirley Wong, Winnie Wong，James Wong，Fr. Carmine Vario。
Papal Intention for November: For the Eastern Churches, that their venerable tradition may be known and appreciated as a spiritual treasure for the entire Church.
St. Bridget’s Chinese Catholic Church Bulletin
The Thirty Third Sunday in Ordinary Time
1. Our annual fund raising dinner will be held on Saturday, November 19th, at the Empress Harbor Restaurant in Monterey Park (last year’s site). Please continue your support by purchasing both dinner and raffle tickets. It is only through your support that we can continue our pastoral work and progress for our parish.
2. The “Parents say good morning to Jesus through prayers” program of the C.C.D. has begun. Parents are welcome to come to St. Joseph’s House Sundays at 9:30, and pray together for the students.
3. Teens for Christ (TFC) wishes to thank the parishioners for their generous support of the cake sale and food drive for the benefit of the Food Barn of St. Mary’s Church. They will continue today and next Sunday. If you plan on bringing a turkey, please do so next Sunday. All monetary and food donations will be distributed to poor, needy families. Please give your generous support to our young people in this charitable endeavor.
4. Our church will sponsor simultaneous English and Chinese Advent retreats on Saturday December 3rd from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. The theme for the Chinese retreat will be “The crossroad of spiritual and physical lives”, and will be conducted by Brother Yuen from Seattle. The theme for the English retreat will be “Incarnational Theology – Implications of God becoming human”, and will be conducted by Father Franklin Fong from San Francisco. In addition, there will be a retreat for CCD-aged children. The cost will be $10 for the English and Chinese retreats, and $5 for the children’s retreat, including lunch. Registration will be taken after both Masses. For details please inquire with Eric Li, Daniel Choy, Theresa Ho, or Amy Tsang.
5. On the same day, Saturday December 3rd, after the retreats, there will be Taize prayers at 5 p.m., held by the English Choir. All retreat participants are invited to continue their preparation for the coming of our Lord Jesus through these prayers.
6. To support the use of the new English translations of the Mass starting November 27th (start of the new liturgical year), the English choir will practice the new Gloria, Sanctus, and Memorial Acclamations at 11 a.m. in the church, today through the 20th. All parishioners are invited to join the practice.
7. The cub scouts are seeking a new cubmaster. Duties include managing and training the cub scouts, and overseeing their promotion to scouts, and arranging for outdoor activities. The Boy Scouts of America will arrange for your internet and classroom training. Qualifications include male parishioner, willingness to accept a challenge, has a loving heart but also discipline, and willingness to sacrifice time for the betterment of the next generation. Anyone interested please contact Virginia Wong or Father Lam, or come visit our meetings.
8. Fr. Carmine Vario has moved to Nazareth House due to ill health. The address is 3333 Manning Ave. L.A. CA 90064-4804. The telephone number is 310-839-2361 or 310-839-2362.
9. The forms for prayers for All Souls’ Month have been placed in the foyer. Please fill in and place in the box. They will be placed on the altar to remind Father and the parishioners to pray for the deceased parishioners.