羅省華人天主堂消息 11/20/2011 基督普世君王瞻禮
6. 堂 區將於12月3日星期六早上9時至下午4時舉辦將臨期中英文退省。中文退省主題為「靈修生活交叉點」，由來自西雅圖的袁銘成執事主講。英文退省主題為 “Incarnational Theology – Implications of God becoming human” ，由來自三藩市的Fr. Franklin Fong 主講。另有為主日學年齡而設的青少年退省。費用為中英文退省$10，青少年退省$5，包午餐。教友可於中英文彌撒後報名參加，或向Eric Li, Daniel Choy, Victoria Huang， Theresa Ho及 Amy Tsang 聯絡及查詢。同日將臨期退省之後，下午5時正，英文聖詠團將舉行泰澤祈禱，歡迎各教友參加與我們繼續一起以泰澤祈禱來準傋迎接主耶穌的來臨。
7. 為回應將在11月27日開始的最新修訂的英文經文，由11月6至20日英文歌詠團將與教友一起練習新的Glory to God，the Holy, Holy, Holy，和Memorial Acclamations，敬請教友在主日早上十一時到聖堂與我們一起練習。
8. 小狼隊誠徵隊長Cub Master，職責包括管理和培訓小隊員，安排戶外活動，跟進升級事宜等。童軍總會將為你提供網上和課堂訓練。條件:男教友，願意接受挑戰，有愛心亦有紀律，願意犧牲時間為下一代帶來優質的培育。有意者請與Virginia Wong或神父聯絡。並歡迎參觀我們開會的情況。
中文彌撒：Warren Lee, Jacqueline Tong & Eddie Choi
英文彌撒：Ken Dong & TFC
煉靈（亡者）彌撒： John Lo Wing盧榮，吳陳潤瑞，龐翊鵬，龐李潔瀅，Michael Fenton，諸衆煉靈。
請為以下病人祈禱：孔智剛神父及Maria Chow的母親 – 陳桂卿女士， 岑謝桂群，Rosa Chan， Benedict Ho，Shirley Wong, Winnie Wong，James Wong，Fr. Carmine Vario。
Papal Intention for November: For the Eastern Churches, that their venerable tradition may be known and appreciated as a spiritual treasure for the entire Church.
St. Bridget’s Chinese Catholic Church Bulletin
Feast of Our Lord Jesus Christ the King
1. The installation ceremony for new officers of the Our Lady Queen of China Choir will take place today during the Chinese Mass. Please pray for the new officers and all the members.
2. We sincerely thank the support of all the parishioners for making the Fund Raising Dinner last night a success.
3. The “Parents say good morning to Jesus through prayers” program of the C.C.D. has begun. Parents are welcome to come to St. Joseph’s House Sundays at 9:30, and pray together for the students.
4. Teens for Christ would like to thank all the parishioners at St. Bridget for supporting our Canned Food and Turkey Drive for St. Mary’s Food Bank. We thank you for the turkeys and canned food that you have brought and the cash donations. There is still time to donate food or money at the TFC table in the patio area. TFC will be taking all that has been collected to St. Mary’s this afternoon after the English Mass. Thank You again for your support. May you and your family have a Blessed and Happy Thanksgiving.
5. The youth of our church will be responsible for the CACCLC of 2012. They will begin the fund drive to support the campers by holding a benefit sale of Christmas cards and candles today through December 11th. Please generously support them.
1. Our church will sponsor simultaneous English and Chinese Advent retreats on Saturday December 3rd from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. The theme for the Chinese retreat will be “The crossroad of spiritual and physical lives”, and will be conducted by Brother Yuen from Seattle. The theme for the English retreat will be “Incarnational Theology – Implications of God becoming human”, and will be conducted by Father Franklin Fong from San Francisco. In addition, there will be a retreat for CCD-aged children. The cost will be $10 for the English and Chinese retreats, and $5 for the children’s retreat, including lunch. Registration will be taken after both Masses. For details please inquire with Eric Li, Daniel Choy, Theresa Ho, or Amy Tsang. On the same day, Saturday December 3rd, after the retreats, there will be Taize prayers at 5 p.m., held by the English Choir. All retreat participants are invited to continue their preparation for the coming of our Lord Jesus through these prayers.
2. To support the use of the new English translations of the Mass starting next Sunday, November 27th (start of the new liturgical year), the English choir will continue practice the new Gloria, Sanctus, and Memorial Acclamations at 11 a.m. in the church today. All parishioners are invited to join the practice.
3. The cub scouts are seeking a new cubmaster. Duties include managing and training the cub scouts, and overseeing their promotion to scouts, and arranging for outdoor activities. The Boy Scouts of America will arrange for your internet and classroom training. Qualifications include male parishioner, willingness to accept a challenge, has a loving heart but also discipline, and willingness to sacrifice time for the betterment of the next generation. Anyone interested please contact Virginia Wong or Father Lam, or come visit our meetings.
6. The forms for prayers for All Souls’ Month have been placed in the foyer. Please fill in and place in the box. They are placed on the altar to remind Father and the parishioners to pray for the deceased parishioners.
7. November 24th is Thanksgiving Day. Mass will be celebrated at 9:30 a.m., to give God sincere thanks for all the grace that He has bestowed. All parishioners are invited to attend.