羅省華人天主堂消息 12/04/2011 將臨期第二主日(乙年)
1. 堂區歡迎Fr. Franklin Fong及袁銘成執事主持昨天的中英文將臨期退省; 感謝今天英文彌撒主禮的Fr. Fong, 也感謝中文彌撒中襄禮的袁執事. 堂區祝願Fr. Fong及袁執事主寵日隆。
3. 今天健康舞班將於下午12:30至 2:30在聖若瑟樓舉行練習。
2. 聖家會秉承過去拾多年的傳统舉辦新年除夕晚會. 地點是 Hilton Suite , 400 N State College Blvd, Orange, CA 92868。時間: 12/31/12, 6 p.m. – 12:15 a.m. 是夜有豐富自助晚餐, Buffet, , 歡迎大家參加, 會員$55, 非會員$60. 因座位有限, 有興趣者請從速與Stanley Chu, Warren Lee或Lawrence Sze聯絡。
5. 小狼隊誠徵隊長Cub Master，職責包括管理和培訓小隊員，安排戶外活動，跟進升級事宜等。童軍總會將為你提供網上和課堂訓練。條件:男教友，願意接受挑戰，有愛心亦有紀律，願意犧牲時間為下一代帶來優質的培育。有意者請與Virginia Wong或神父聯絡。並歡迎參觀我們開會的情況。
6. 12月8日(星期四) 聖母無原罪瞻禮日，晚上7時30分在本堂有彌撤聖祭，特敬聖母並求她降福保佑我們及我們的家庭。
中文彌撒：Thomas Woo, Peggy Yip & Daniel Choy
英文彌撒：Selina Ko & Mary Wu
請為以下病人祈禱：孔智剛神父及Maria Chow的母親 – 陳桂卿女士， 岑謝桂群，Rosa Chan， Benedict Ho，Shirley Wong, Winnie Wong，James Wong，Fr. Carmine Vario。
Papal Intention for December: That the nations of the earth, through knowledge and mutual respect, may grow in harmony and peace.
St. Bridget’s Chinese Catholic Church Bulletin
Second Sunday of Advent (Year B)
1. Our Parish welcomes Fr. Franklin Fong and Deacon Joseph Yuen, who conducted the English and Chinese Advent Retreats, respectively, yesterday. We thank Fr. Fong for celebrating the English Mass and Deacon Yuen for assisting in the Chinese Mass today. The Parish wishes that the Grace of Our Lord Jesus Christ will always be with them.
2. Congratulations to the winners of the Fund Raising Dinner raffle. The following numbers have not yet claimed their prizes: 04667, 04677, 05578, 08294, 14533, 15950, 17129, 18626, and 18741. Please contact Father Lam or the parish office.
3. Line Dance will resume today from 12:30 to 2:30 in St. Joseph House.。
4. The “Parents say good morning to Jesus through prayers” program of the C.C.D. has begun. Parents are welcome to come to St. Joseph’s House Sundays at 9:30, and pray together for the students.
1. The Holy Family Society will continue its over ten year tradition of New Year’s Eve celebration. This year it will be held at the Hilton Suite , 400 N State College Blvd, Orange, CA 92868. The time will be from 6 p.m. New Year’s Eve to 12:15 a.m. New Year’s Day. A sumptuous buffet is included in the price of $55 for members and $60 for non-members. Everyone is welcome. Due to limited space, those interested are encouraged to contact Stanley Chu, Warren Lee or Lawrence Sze as soon as possible.
2. The youth of our church will be responsible for the CACCLC of 2012. They will begin the fund drive to support the campers by holding a benefit sale of Christmas cards and candles through December 11th. Please generously support them.
5. The cub scouts are seeking a new cubmaster. Duties include managing and training the cub scouts, and overseeing their promotion to scouts, and arranging for outdoor activities. The Boy Scouts of America will arrange for your internet and classroom training. Qualifications include male parishioner, willingness to accept a challenge, has a loving heart but also discipline, and willingness to sacrifice time for the betterment of the next generation. Anyone interested please contact Virginia Wong or Father Lam, or come visit our meetings.
6. Thursday, December 8th, is the Feast of the Immaculate Conception of the Blessed Virgin Mary, a holy day of obligation. There will be a Mass at 7:30 p.m. in our church. Pray Our Lady will especially bless us and our families.