羅省華人天主堂消息 12/11/2011 將臨期第三主日(乙年)
04677； 15950； 18626；17129；08294；05578 ＆18741。
4. 本堂於2012年1月尾至4月中繼續為堂區教友及鄰近的低收入人仕免費報稅。 現誠徵志願服務人員， 志願者無需報稅經驗， 工作時間為報稅期內的星期六早上； 參與次數多少隨意， 希望以往曾參與的教友再來參加，更希望能有新的教友參與， 有興趣的朋友請和Raymond Wong 或Maggie Tsui聯略。
5. 聖家會秉承過去拾多年的傳统舉辦新年除夕晚會. 地點是 Hilton Suite , 400 N State College Blvd, Orange, CA 92868。時間: 12/31/11, 6 p.m. – 12:15 a.m. 是夜有豐富自助晚餐( Buffet) , 歡迎大家參加, 會員$55, 非會員$60. 因座位有限, 有興趣者請從速與Stanley Chu, Warren Lee或Lawrence Sze聯絡。
9. 十二月十三日聖女路濟亞(貞女殉道) 請參與彌撒，求聖女保佑。
10. 十二月十八日 ( 主日) – 中英文聯合彌撒10:00 AM 聖誕聯歡會11:15 AM
11. 十二月廿四日(星期六) 聖誕前夕 – 修和 聖事7:30PM – 8:45 PM 聖誕前夕彌撒9:00 PM
12. 十二月廿五日(星期日) 聖誕節 – 粵語彌撒9:30 AM 英文彌撒11:15 AM
13. 二零一二年一月一日(星期日) – 中英文聯合彌撒 11:00 AM
中文彌撒：Rita Chu, Stanley Ng & Shepherd group
英文彌撒：Linna Chu & Joseph Ng
煉靈（亡者）彌撒：董德芬，Joseph 張錫光，Amy黄嬌，符文權，龐翊鵬，龐李潔澨，王秀林Harry Wong，諸衆煉靈。
請為以下病人祈禱： Maria Chow的母親 – 陳桂卿女士， 岑謝桂群，Rosa Chan， Benedict Ho，Shirley Wong, Winnie Wong，James Wong，Fr. Carmine Vario，Emily Yee。
Papal Intention for December: That the nations of the earth, through knowledge and mutual respect, may grow in harmony and peace
—St. Bridget’s Chinese Catholic Church Bulletin
Third Sunday of Advent (Year B)
1. Congratulations to the winners of the Fund Raising Dinner raffle. The following numbers have not yet claimed their prizes: 04677, 05578, 08294, 15950, 17129, 18626, and 18741. Please contact Father Lam or the parish office.
2. We have received the donation envelopes for 2012. Please claim them after the Masses. Thank you for your cooperation.
3. The Christmas party next Sunday will be hosted by Sister Grace and the C.C.D. staff, with the help of the Holy Family Society and other sodalities. The program includes lunch, games, performances, and gifts by Santa Claus. The cost is $2 per person. Please invite your families and friends.
4. We will continue sponsoring VITA, the volunteer program to report income tax for low income families, for the year 2012, from the end of January to the middle of April. Volunteers are needed. No tax experience is necessary. The hours are Saturday mornings during that period, but the frequency is flexible. We hope past volunteers will continue, and we especially hope for new parishioners to volunteer. Those interested please contact Raymond Wong or Maggie Tsui.
5. The Holy Family Society will continue its over ten year tradition of New Year’s Eve celebration. This year it will be held at the Hilton Suite, 400 N State College Blvd, Orange, CA 92868. The time will be from 6 p.m. New Year’s Eve to 12:15 a.m. New Year’s Day. A sumptuous buffet is included in the price of $55 for members and $60 for non-members. Everyone is welcome. Due to limited space, those interested are encouraged to contact Stanley Chu, Warren Lee or Lawrence Sze as soon as possible.
6. The Basic English Course sponsored by our church sincerely invites parishioners to be teaching assistants. We are in need of many volunteers to help us educate the adult students.
7. The “Parents say good morning to Jesus through prayers” program of the C.C.D. has begun. Parents are welcome to come to St. Joseph’s House Sundays at 9:30, and pray together for the students.
8. Tomorrow, December 12th is the Feast of Our Lady of Guadalupe. Please attend Mass and ask for the blessing of Our Lady.
9. Tuesday, December 13th is the Feast of St. Lucy, Virgin and Martyr. Please attend Mass and ask for the saint to pray for us.
10. Please remember that next Sunday, due to the Christmas Party at 11:15 a.m., there will be one combined Mass at 10 a.m.
11. The rite of Reconciliation (Confession) will be available on Christmas Eve (Saturday, December 24th) from 7:30 p.m. to 8:45 p.m. Christmas Eve Mass will begin at 9 p.m.
12. Masses will be at the usual time on Christmas Day, Sunday December 25th.
13. There will be a combined Mass on New Year’s Day, Sunday January 1st, 2012.