羅省華人天主堂消息 12/18/2011 將臨期第四主日(乙年)
1. 羅省總教區多元化民族部在12月13日會議中選出下屆執行委員：主席Michael Lau(華人團體) ； 副主席Lola Loud(美國黑人團體) ；財政Lucy AnDao(越南團體) ；書記Maria Aguilar(西裔團體) ，請為他們祈禱，使他們能按天主旨意為總教區多元文化的各民族服務。
2. 善靈組已選出新職員：會長Betty Ng；副會長Josephine Wong；書記Angela Yeung；財政Helen Lee，多謝他們為堂區及教友服務，請為他們祈禱。
3. 鮑思高青年中心及所有新的設備已妝修好，我們感謝各教友的支持，歡迎各善會及教友參觀使用，如有需要請與林神父或Michael Lau聯絡。
5. Josephine Wong的母親蔡月如在12月14日蒙主寵召，請為她靈魂之安息祈禱。
8. 本堂於2012年1月尾至4月中繼續為堂區教友及鄰近的低收入人仕免費報稅。 現誠徵志願服務人員. 志願者無需報稅經驗, 工作時間為報稅期內的星期六早上; 參與次數多少隨意。 希望以往曾參与的教友再來參加, 更希望能有新的教友參与。 有興趣的朋友請和Raymond Wong 或Maggie Tsui聯略。
9. 聖家會秉承過去拾多年的傳统舉辦新年除夕晚會. 地點是 Hilton Suite , 400 N State College Blvd, Orange, CA 92868。時間: 12/31/11, 6 p.m. – 12:15 a.m. 是夜有豐富自助晚餐( Buffet) , 歡迎大家參加, 會員$55, 非會員$60. 因座位有限, 有興趣者請從速與Stanley Chu, Warren Lee或Lawrence Sze聯絡。
04677； 15950； 17129； 05578 ＆18741。請盡快聯絡林神父或堂區辦公室安排領取。
13. 十二月廿四日(星期六) 聖誕前夕 – 修和 聖事7:30PM – 8:45 PM 聖誕前夕彌撒9:00 PM
14. 十二月廿五日(星期日) 聖誕節 – 粵語彌撒9:30 AM 英文彌撒11:15 AM
15. 二零一二年一月一日(星期日) – 中英文聯合彌撒 11:00 AM
Ken Dong, Mary Wu, Mabel Ngo, Steve Ngo & Brian Chow
請為以下病人祈禱：岑謝桂群，Rosa Chan， Benedict Ho，Shirley Wong, Winnie Wong，James Wong，Fr. Carmine Vario，Emily Yee。
Papal Intention for December: That the nations of the earth, through knowledge and mutual respect, may grow in harmony and peace
St. Bridget’s Chinese Catholic Church Bulletin
Fourth Sunday of Advent (Year B)
1. The Office of Ethnic Ministry Council of the Los Angeles Archdicoese has elected the following officers for the Executive Board in its December 13th meeting: President – Michael Lau (Chinese), Vice President – Lola Loud (African – American), Treasurer – Lucy AnDao (Vietnamese), Secretary – Maria Aguilar (Hispanic). Please pray that they will serve the people of different ethnicities in the Archdiocese in accordance of God’s wishes.
2. The Bereavement Committee has elected the following new officers: President Betty Ng, Vice President Josephine Wong, Secretary Angela Yeung, Treasurer Helen Lee. We wish to thank them for all the services they perform for our parishioners. Please pray for their success.
3. The PPC would like to thank parishioners for their generosity and time in improving the Don Bosco Youth Center. We encourage sodalities and youth groups to check it out and make use of the Youth Center’s facilities. For reservations, please see Fr. Lam or Michael Lau in the parish office.
4. At a loss for what Christmas gifts to buy? How about the fourth volume of “Spring of Life” (in Chinese) produced by the Canadian Chinese Catholic community? Please support this meaningful evangelization effort. You can buy it after Mass outside the church. Suggested donation is $15 per set.
5. The mother of Josephine Wong, Tsai Yuet Yee, was recalled by the Lord on December 24th. Please pray for the repose of her soul.
6. We have received the donation envelopes for 2012. Please claim them after the Masses. Thank you for your cooperation.2012.
7. There will be line dance today from 12:30 to 3:00 in St. Joseph House.
8. We will continue sponsoring VITA, the volunteer program to report income tax for low income families, for the year 2012, from the end of January to the middle of April. Volunteers are needed. No tax experience is necessary. The hours are Saturday mornings during that period, but the frequency is flexible. We hope past volunteers will continue, and we especially hope for new parishioners to volunteer. Those interested please contact Raymond Wong or Maggie Tsui.
9. The Holy Family Society will continue its over ten year tradition of New Year’s Eve celebration. This year it will be held at the Hilton Suite, 400 N State College Blvd, Orange, CA 92868. The time will be from 6 p.m. New Year’s Eve to 12:15 a.m. New Year’s Day. A sumptuous buffet is included in the price of $55 for members and $60 for non-members. Everyone is welcome. Due to limited space, those interested are encouraged to contact Stanley Chu, Warren Lee or Lawrence Sze as soon as possible.
10. The Basic English Course sponsored by our church sincerely invites parishioners to be teaching assistants. We are in need of many volunteers to help us educate the adult students.
11. The “Parents say good morning to Jesus through prayers” program of the C.C.D. has begun. Parents are welcome to come to St. Joseph’s House Sundays at 9:30, and pray together for the students
12. Congratulations to the winners of the Fund Raising Dinner raffle. The following numbers have not yet claimed their prizes: 04677, 05578, 15950, 17129, and 18741. Please contact Father Lam or the parish office as soon as possible.
13. The rite of Reconciliation (Confession) will be available on Christmas Eve (Saturday, December 24th) from 7:30 p.m. to 8:45 p.m. Christmas Eve Mass will begin at 9 p.m.
14. Masses will be at the usual time on Christmas Day, Sunday December 25th.
15. There will be a combined Mass on New Year’s Day, Sunday January 1st, 2012.