羅省華人天主堂消息 12/25/2011 聖誕節
3. 12月26日至1日2日是聖誕及新年假期，堂區辨事處將會休假，如有要要事，請聯絡林神父手提电話(323)382-5922或Michael Lau的手提电話(626)487-1292。
4. 12月26日是聖德範(首位殉道者) ，12月27日是聖若望(宗徒及聖史) ，12月28日是諸聖嬰孩殉道紀念日，這些占禮都在聖誕八日慶典內，請各位教友盡力參與彌撒，求聖人們降福。
7. 本堂於2012年1月尾至4月中繼續為堂區教友及鄰近的低收入人仕免費報稅。 現誠徵志願服務人員. 志願者無需報稅經驗, 工作時間為報稅期內的星期六早上; 參與次數多少隨意。 希望以往曾參与的教友再來參加, 更希望能有新的教友參与。 有興趣的朋友請和Raymond Wong 或Maggie Tsui聯略。
8. 二零一二年一月一日(星期日) – 中英文聯合彌撒 11:00 AM
9. 聖家會秉承過去拾多年的傳统舉辦新年除夕晚會. 地點是 Hilton Suite , 400 N State College Blvd, Orange, CA 92868。時間: 12/31/11, 6 p.m. – 12:15 a.m. 是夜有豐富自助晚餐( Buffet) , 歡迎大家參加, 會員$55, 非會員$60. 因座位有限, 有興趣者請從速與Stanley Chu, Warren Lee或Lawrence Sze聯絡。
04677； 15950； 17129； 05578 ＆18741。請盡快聯絡林神父或堂區辦公室安排領取。
中文彌撒：Stanley Chu, Daniel Choy, Christina & Jason Tsui
英文彌撒：Peter Chung & Raphael Ho
請為以下病人祈禱：岑謝桂群，Rosa Chan， Benedict Ho，Shirley Wong, Winnie Wong，James Wong，Fr. Carmine Vario，Emily Yee。
Papal Intention for December: That the nations of the earth, through knowledge and mutual respect, may grow in harmony and peace
St. Bridget’s Chinese Catholic Church Bulletin
1. The monthly church calendar for 2012 is available after Mass. The cost of the printing is $3.85 each. Donations are voluntary.
2. The Holy Family Society wishes to thank Mr. Chow, with the help of its members, for preparing 280 portions of Christmas lunches. The $452 income will be donated to defray Christmas costs.
3. December 26th through January 2nd is the duration of the Christmas and New Year vacation for the parish office. For urgent events please contact Father Lam’s cell phone (3233825922) or Michael Lau’s cell phone (6264871292).
4. December 26th is the Feast of St. Stephen, first martyr. December 27th is the Feast of St. John, Apostle. December 28th is the Feast of the Holy Innocents. These feast days occur within the octave of Christmas. Please try to attend Mass and pray for the blessing of the saints.
5. At a loss for what Christmas gifts to buy? How about the fourth volume of “Spring of Life” (in Chinese) produced by the Canadian Chinese Catholic community? Please support this meaningful evangelization effort. You can buy it after Mass outside the church. Suggested donation is $15 per set.
6. We have received the donation envelopes for 2012. Please claim them after the Masses. Thank you for your cooperation.2012.
7. We will continue sponsoring VITA, the volunteer program to report income tax for low income families, for the year 2012, from the end of January to the middle of April. Volunteers are needed. No tax experience is necessary. The hours are Saturday mornings during that period, but the frequency is flexible. We hope past volunteers will continue, and we especially hope for new parishioners to volunteer. Those interested please contact Raymond Wong or Maggie Tsui.
8. There will be a combined Mass at 11:00 a.m. on New Year’s Day, Sunday January 1st, 2012.
9. The Holy Family Society will continue its over ten year tradition of New Year’s Eve celebration. This year it will be held at the Hilton Suite, 400 N State College Blvd, Orange, CA 92868. The time will be from 6 p.m. New Year’s Eve to 12:15 a.m. New Year’s Day. A sumptuous buffet is included in the price of $55 for members and $60 for non-members. Everyone is welcome. Due to limited space, those interested are encouraged to contact Stanley Chu, Warren Lee or Lawrence Sze as soon as possible.
10. The Basic English Course sponsored by our church sincerely invites parishioners to be teaching assistants. We are in need of many volunteers to help us educate the adult students.
11. The “Parents say good morning to Jesus through prayers” program of the C.C.D. has begun. Parents are welcome to come to St. Joseph’s House Sundays at 9:30, and pray together for the students.
12. Congratulations to the winners of the Fund Raising Dinner raffle. The following numbers have not yet claimed their prizes: 04677, 05578, 15950, 17129, and 18741. Please contact Father Lam or the parish office.