羅省華人天主堂消息 1/15/2012 常年期第二主日
1. 美西慈幼會會長Fr. Tim Ploch 將在1月29 日早上十時為我們慶祝新春及聖若望鮑思高瞻禮聖祭，彌撒後將祝聖青年中心，歡迎各教友參與。在1月28日星期六早上如教友有興趣與會長談話，請與Warren Lee安排。
4. 1月16日是馬丁路德金Martin Luther King生辰，是公衆假期，堂區辦事處体假一天，有要事請與林神父或Michael Lau的手提電話聯絡。
5. 恭賀童軍Eric Dong和Timothy Lee將在1月28日榮升為Eagle Scout. 請各教友繼續為他們祈禱。
6. 招待組今天於英文彌撒後在 Conference Room 1開會，請各會員準時出席。
8. 聖堂的廚房已修護翻新，歡迎各善會取用，用後請保持清潔，如有需要用房，請為Michael Lau聯絡。多謝合作。
9. 本堂於2012年1月4日至4月14日繼續為堂區教友及鄰近的低收入人仕免費報稅。 現誠徵志願服務人員. 志願者無需報稅經驗, 工作時間為報稅期內的星期六早上; 參與次數多少隨意。 希望以往曾參与的教友再來參加，更希望能有新的教友參与。 有興趣的朋友請和Raymond Wong 或Maggie Tsui聯略。
12. 教友何鵬于1月4日蒙主竉召，於1月10日在Rose Hills林神父為他安息祈禱，請各教友也為他靈魂祈禱，並求召主慰他的家人。
中文彌撒：Victoria Huang, Peggy & Patrick Yip
英文彌撒： Ken Dong & TFC members
本周內彌撒意向：黃維香求恩，David及 Victoria 為 Timothy Law求恩。
請為以下病人祈禱：岑謝桂群，Rosa Chan， Benedict Ho，Shirley Wong， Winnie Wong，James Wong，Fr. Carmine Vario，Emily Yee。
Papal Intention for January: That the victims of natural disaster may receive the spiritual and material comfort they need to rebuild their lives.
St. Bridget’s Chinese Catholic Church Bulletin
The Second Sunday in Ordinary Time
1. Father Tim Ploch will be here on Sunday, January 29th at 10 a.m. to help us celebrate Chinese New Year and the Feast of St. Don Bosco. He will bless the Youth Center after Mass. He will meet with parishioners in the morning of Saturday, January 28th. Please contact Warren Lee if you are interested.
2. We have received the donation envelopes for 2012. Please claim them after the Masses. Thank you for your cooperation. The parishioners who have not registered are welcome to register for the envelopes after Mass.
3. Parishioners, you must have heard of the Salesian Cooperators. But do you really know their mission? They will hold a class soon to introduce their temporal and spiritual mission. Parishioners are welcome to inquire with the Cooperators after Mass.
4. Tomorrow, January 16th is the celebrated birthday of Martin Luther King, a public holiday. The office will be closed. For important matters please contact Father Lam or Michael Lau’s cell phone.
5. Congratulations to Eric Dong and Timothy Lee. They will be promoted to Eagle Scouts on January 28th. Please continue to pray for them.
6. The Hospitality Group will meet today in Conference Room 1. All members please attend punctually.
7. The Bereavement Committee will hold its Officers Installation and Dispatch ceremony during both Masses today. Please pray that they will fulfill their mission well.
8. The renovation of the kitchen has been completed. All sodalities are welcome to use it, but please maintain its cleanliness after use. Please contact Michael Lau if you have a need for it. Thank you for your cooperation.
9. We will continue sponsoring VITA, the volunteer program to report income tax for low income families, for the year 2012, from the end of January to the middle of April. Volunteers are needed. No tax experience is necessary. The hours are Saturday mornings during that period, but the frequency is flexible. We hope past volunteers will continue, and we especially hope for new parishioners to volunteer. Those interested please contact Raymond Wong or Maggie Tsui.
10. The Basic English Course sponsored by our church sincerely invites parishioners to be teaching assistants. We are in need of many volunteers to help us educate the adult students.
11. The “Parents say good morning to Jesus through prayers” program of the C.C.D. has begun. Parents are welcome to come to St. Joseph’s House Sundays at 9:30, and pray together for the students.
12. Parishioner Ho Pang was recalled by the Lord on January 4th, and was laid to eternal rest by Father Lam in Rose Hills on January 10th. Please pray for the repose of his soul, and pray the Lord to console his family.
13. Parishioner Cheung Koo Siu Ying was recalled by the Lord on January 3rd. Father Lam led rosaries for her in the Universal Chung Wah Mortuary on January 12th, and burial service at the Live Oak Memorial Park on January 13th. Please pray for the repose of her soul, and pray the Lord to console her family.