df羅省華人天主堂消息 1/29/2012 聖若望鮑思高瞻禮及農曆新春祭祖
1. 歡迎美西慈幼會會長Fr. Tim Ploch今天為我們慶祝聖若望鮑思高瞻禮聖祭，新春祭祖及彌撒後祝聖青年中心。我們一起恭賀Fr. Tim龍年身體健康，主寵滿盈。
4. 聖家會將於今日下午十二時於聖若瑟樓舉行新春團拜, 將會有燒豬及午餐, 敬請各會員準時出席。
5. 本堂由2/4起至4/14止為本堂教友及鄰近社區人仕免費報2011年的個人入息稅. 只要家庭總收入不超過$58,000, 便可接受此項服務. 請大家通知可亨用這項服務的親友. 查眴及預約電話 (323)222-5518。
11. 本堂剛成立了「保障兒童安全委員會」(Safeguard the Children Parish Committee)，目的是為提供持續的支持、教育、培訓和資源，以幫助防止兒童性虐待，並在我們的堂區、學校、家庭和社區等，解決孩子的安全問題。本 會將定期在帳篷側的報告板上，張貼有關保護兒童資料，和事故報告機制，如有疑問請與本會成員討論，成員名單請亦參看報告板。
13. 恭賀童軍Eric Dong和Timothy Lee昨天榮升為Eagle Scout. 請各教友繼續為他們祈禱。
今日負責接待者: Peter Chan, Janice Fu, Mary Wu, Daniel Choy & Peter Chung
本周內彌撒意向：倪榮慶合家謝主，盧宅謝主，Michael & Emmy Wong謝主，Maglonzo求病癒，程麥麗珍求平安。
請為以下病人祈禱： Rosa Chan， Benedict Ho，Shirley Wong， Winnie Wong，James Wong，Fr. Carmine Vario，Emily Yee。
Papal Intention for January: That the victims of natural disaster may receive the spiritual and material comfort they need to rebuild their lives.
St. Bridget’s Chinese Catholic Church Bulletin
The Feast of St. John Bosco and Lunar New Year Ancestor Veneration Ceremony
1. We wish to welcome Fr. Tim Ploch, Salesian Provincial of the American Western region, to our church today to celebrate the Feast of St. John Bosco, to take part in our ancestor veneration ceremony, and to bless our new youth center. We wish Fr. Ploch a healthy year of the Dragon, filled with the Lord’s grace.
2. The reports on last year’s donations are ready, and can be used for tax deduction. Please pick them up after Mass as soon as possible. Thank you for your cooperation.
3. We have received the donation envelopes for 2012. Please claim them after the Masses. Thank you for your cooperation. The parishioners who have not registered are welcome to register for the envelopes after Mass.
4. At noon today, the Holy Family Society will host a Chinese New Year Celebration gathering at St. Joseph house for HFS members. There will be lunch with roasted pig. Please come and enjoy the celebration and fellowship.
5. We will continue sponsoring VITA, the volunteer program to report income tax for low income families, for the year 2012, every Saturday from February 4th through April 14th. All parishioners and neighbors are welcome, as long as the family income does not exceed $58,000. Please notify your families and friends of this service. For inquiries and appointments please call (323)222-5518.
6. January 31st is the Feast of St. John Bosco. We pray that the saint will especially bless our Salesian family.
7. February 2nd is the Feast of the Presentation of the Lord. Let us all present ourselves and our families to the Lord.
8. Friday, February 3rd is the first Friday of the month, especially devoted to the Sacred Heart of Jesus. There will be adoration of the Host at 6:30 p.m., and Mass at 7:30. All parishioners are welcome to attend.
9. On Saturday February 4th, there will be a special Mass at 9:30 a.m. devoted to the Immaculate Heart of Mary. All parishioners are welcome to attend.
10. Our Lady of China Choir will hold a Taize prayer service on Saturday February 25th at 6 p.m. Lent is a time to reflect and pray, let us together make this date with our Lord.
11. Our parish just established the Safeguard the Children Committee, to provide support, education, training and resources to prevent sexual abuse of children; and to help solve the problem of children’s safety in our parish, schools, families, and society. The Committee will post (next to the tent) material related to protection of children and reporting procedure. The list of Committee members will also be posted. Please address any questions to them.
12. Parishioners, you must have heard of the Salesian Cooperators. But do you really know their mission? They will hold a class soon to introduce their temporal and spiritual mission. Parishioners are welcome to inquire with the Cooperators after Mass.
13. Congratulations to Eric Dong and Timothy Lee for attaining the rank of Eagle Scout yesterday. The parishioners are requested to continue praying for them.