羅省華人天主堂消息 2/5/2012 常年期第五主日
1. 今年的〝Together in Mission〞即將於下星期開始，教區給本堂區的目標是$6,885.64，到時請各教友熱力慷慨支持。
2. 在3月18日主日早上Edward Clark主教將到來本堂主持彌撤聖祭及為慶祝結緍週年夫婦祝福。請各夫婦慶祝他們的5,10,15,20,25,30,35,40,45,50或以上結緍週年可得到主教的祝福，請與Michael Lau在聖堂外報名，費用為$25包括與主教午餐。
3. 由總教區多元文化部主辨一年一度的四旬期退省將於2月25日星期六在Montebello 的St. Vincent De Paul Retreat Center 舉行，慈幼會會士Fr. Chris Woerz 將是退省主講導師。今年的主題是 “Rooted in Christ- Firm in Faith” 。 費用是每位$30，包括早午餐。鼓勵教友參加，請與Michael Lau報名。
4. 由總教區主辨的宗教培育會議(Religious Education Congress)將於3月22至 25日於Anaheim Convention Center舉行。為鼓勵教友參加，堂區將資助有需要的教友一半的報名費用。詳情請向Michael Lau査詢
7. 本堂由2/4起至4/14止為本堂教友及鄰近社區人仕免費報2011年的個人入息稅. 只要家庭總收入不超過$58,000, 便可接受此項服務. 請大家通知可亨用這項服務的親友. 查眴及預約電話 (323)222-5518。
10. 本堂成立的「保障兒童安全委員會」(Safeguard the Children Parish Committee)，是為提供持續的支持、教育、培訓和資源，以幫助防止兒童性虐待，並在我們的堂區、學校、家庭和社區等，解決孩子的安全問題。本 會將定期在帳篷側的報告板上，張貼有關保護兒童資料，和事故報告機制，如有疑問請與本會成員討論，成員名單請亦參看報告板。
中文彌撒：Victoria Huang, Jacqueline & Eddie Choi
英文彌撒：Linna Chu & Jacob Young
本周內彌撒意向：Emmily Yee求健康及平安，彭翠柳合家謝主求恩，楊黃秋雲謝主，徐若瑟及徐林滿堂謝主，戴玉英謝主求平安，楊少華謝主，Don Joann為孩子們求工作順利，身體健康及謝主。
煉靈（亡者）彌撒：岑謝桂群，蔡月如，William Cheung，Rosa Ku，諸衆煉靈。
請為以下病人祈禱： Rosa Chan， Benedict Ho，Shirley Wong， Winnie Wong，James Wong，Fr. Carmine Vario，Emily Yee。
Papal Intention for February: That all people may have access to water and other resources needed for daily life.
St. Bridget’s Chinese Catholic Church Bulletin
The Fifth Sunday of Ordinary Time
1. Second collection for “Together in Mission” for this year will begin next Sunday. Our goal is $6885.64. Please give generously.
2. Bishop Clark will be here on March 18th to celebrate Mass and bless those couples whose anniversaries are divisible by five or over fifty. Please register with Michael Lau outside the church. The cost is $25, including lunch with the bishop.
3. The annual Lenten retreat sponsored by the Multi-Ethnic Ministry of the Archdiocese will be held on Saturday February 25th in the St. Vincent de Paul Retreat Center in Montebello. Salesian priest Father Chris Woerz (well known to us) will be the retreat director. The topic will be “Rooted in Christ – Firm in Faith.” The cost of $30 includes breakfast and lunch. Please register with Michael Lau.
4. The Religious Education Congress sponsored by the Los Angeles Archdiocese will be held in the Anaheim Convention Center from March 22nd through 25th. To encourage attendance, our parish will defray half of the registration fee for those who find it necessary. Please inquire with Michael Lau for details.
5. There will be a line dance class today from 12:30 to 2:30 in St. Joseph House. Please be prompt.
6. The reports on last year’s donations are ready, and can be used for tax deduction. Please pick them up after Mass as soon as possible. Thank you for your cooperation. Also, we have received the donation envelopes for 2012. Please claim them after the Masses. Thank you for your cooperation. The parishioners who have not registered are welcome to register for the envelopes after Mass.
7. We will continue sponsoring VITA, the volunteer program to report income tax for low income families, for the year 2012, every Saturday from February 4th through April 14th. All parishioners and neighbors are welcome, as long as the family income does not exceed $58,000. Please notify your families and friends of this service. For inquiries and appointments please call (323)222-5518.
8. Saturday, February 11th is the Feast day of Our Lady of Lourdes. There will be a special Mass at 9:30 a.m. to honor her. All parishioners are invited to attend.
9. Our Lady of China Choir will hold a Taize prayer service on Saturday February 25th at 6 p.m. Lent is a time to reflect and pray, let us together make this date with our Lord.
10. Our parish just established the Safeguard the Children Committee, to provide support, education, training and resources to prevent sexual abuse of children; and to help solve the problem of children’s safety in our parish, schools, families, and society. The Committee will post (next to the tent) material related to protection of children and reporting procedure. The list of Committee members will also be posted. Please address any questions to them.
11. Parishioners, you must have heard of the Salesian Cooperators. But do you really know their mission? They will hold a class soon to introduce their temporal and spiritual mission. Parishioners are welcome to inquire with the Cooperators after Mass.