羅省華人天主堂消息 2/12/2012 常年期第六主日
1. 今天將有為〝Together in Mission〞的第二次奉献，教區給本堂區的目標是$6,885.64，請各教友熱力慷慨支持。
4. 本堂的足球隊將在2月19日在Pomona 的Veteran Park參加農曆新年足球賽，如有興趣參賽，請與Joseph Koay聯絡。
5. 今年四旬期退省將於3月10日舉行，中文講道者為彭保祿神父，英文講道者為Fr. Chris Woerz，請各位教友踴躍參加，準傋基督復活住節。
6. 在3月18日主日早上Edward Clark主教將到來本堂主持彌撤聖祭及為慶祝結緍週年夫婦祝福。請各夫婦慶祝他們的5,10,15,20,25,30,35,40,45,50或以上結緍週年可得到主教的祝福，請與Michael Lau在聖堂外報名，費用為$25包括與主教午餐。
Yao 或 Virginia Wong
9. 由總教區多元文化部主辨一年一度的四旬期退省將於2月25日星期六在Montebello 的St. Vincent De Paul Retreat Center 舉行，慈幼會會士Fr. Chris Woerz 將是退省主講導師。主題是 “Rooted in Christ- Firm in Faith” 。 費用是每位$30，包括早午餐。鼓勵教友參加，請與Michael Lau報名。
10. 由總教區主辨的宗教培育會議(Religious Education Congress)將於3月22至 25日於Anaheim Convention Center舉行。為鼓勵教友參加，堂區將資助有需要的教友一半的報名費用。詳情請向Michael Lau査詢。
12. 本堂由2/4起至4/14止為本堂教友及鄰近社區人仕免費報2011年的個人入息稅. 只要家庭總收入不超過$58,000, 便可接受此項服務. 請大家通知可亨用這項服務的親友. 查眴及預約電話 (323)222-5518。
今日負責接待者: 中文彌撒：Warren Lee & Shepherd Group
英文彌撒： Linna Chu & Peter Wong
本周內彌撒意向：龐國裕，龐誕華，龐富華，龐嘉華，Joleen Locanas，陳思揚Serena Chan。
煉靈（亡者）彌撒：黎蔡月如，黃梁瑞英，黄耀文，岑謝桂群，Freida Chan 陳美玲，蔡冰晶及家人追思妹妹蔡冰輝瑪利亞，蔡冰華及家人追思四姊蔡冰輝瑪利亞，吳夢莎及家人追思四姨蔡冰輝瑪利亞，吳瑞莎及家人追思四姨蔡冰輝瑪利亞，Mrs. Galdina Guerorra，Mrs. Alcala，諸衆煉靈。
請為以下病人祈禱： Rosa Chan， Benedict Ho，Shirley Wong， Winnie Wong，James Wong，Fr. Carmine Vario，Emily Yee。
Papal Intention for February: That all people may have access to water and other resources needed for daily life.
St. Bridget’s Chinese Catholic Church Bulletin
The Sixth Sunday of Ordinary Time
1. Second collection for “Together in Mission” for this year will begin today. Our goal is $6885.64. Please give generously.
2. The Parish Pastoral Council will meet today at 1:30. All members please be punctual.
3. Our church’s Boy Scout Troop 168 will hold a luncheon sale on Sunday February 26th, to defray the cost of its summer camp. All parishioners are asked to support them generously.
4. Our soccer team will take part in the Lunar New Year tournament at Veteran Park in Pomona on February 19th. Please contact Joseph Koay if you wish to participate.
5. The Lenten retreats this year will take place on March 10th. Father Paul Pang will conduct the Chinese retreat, and Father Chris Woerz will conduct the English retreat. Please come and prepare for the resurrection of Christ.
6. Bishop Clark will be here on March 18th to celebrate Mass and bless those couples whose anniversaries are divisible by five or over fifty. Please register with Michael Lau outside the church. The cost is $25, including lunch with the bishop.
7. The Cub Scouts are signing up new members. All boys aged 7 to 10 are welcome. Activities include safety instruction, discipline training, visiting exhibitions, travel and camping. They are varied and fulfilling, and give a chance for deeper parents and sons relationship. Those interested please contact Augustine Yao or Virginia Wong.
8. There will be a line dance class today from 12:30 to 2:30 in St. Joseph House. Please be prompt.
9. The annual Lenten retreat sponsored by the Multi-Ethnic Ministry of the Archdiocese will be held on Saturday February 25th in the St. Vincent de Paul Retreat Center in Montebello. Salesian priest Father Chris Woerz will be the retreat director. The topic will be “Rooted in Christ – Firm in Faith.” The cost of $30 includes breakfast and lunch. Please register with Michael Lau.
10. The Religious Education Congress sponsored by the Los Angeles Archdiocese will be held in the Anaheim Convention Center from March 22nd through 25th. To encourage attendance, our parish will defray half of the registration fee for those who find it necessary. Please inquire with Michael Lau for details.
11. The reports on last year’s donations are ready, and can be used for tax deduction. Please pick them up after Mass as soon as possible. Thank you for your cooperation. Also, we have received the donation envelopes for 2012. Please claim them after the Masses. Thank you for your cooperation. The parishioners who have not registered are welcome to register for the envelopes after Mass.
12. We will continue sponsoring VITA, the volunteer program to report income tax for low income families, for the year 2012, every Saturday from February 4th through April 14th. All parishioners and neighbors are welcome, as long as the family income does not exceed $58,000. Please notify your families and friends of this service. For inquiries and appointments please call (323)222-5518.
13. Our Lady of China Choir will hold a Taize prayer service on Saturday February 25th at 6 p.m. Lent is a time to reflect and pray, let us together make this date with our Lord.
14. Parishioners, you must have heard of the Salesian Cooperators. But do you really know their mission? They will hold a class soon to introduce their temporal and spiritual mission. Parishioners are welcome to inquire with the Cooperators after Mass.