羅省華人天主堂消息 2/19/2012 常年期第七主日
1. 堂區將於3月10日星期六舉辦四旬期中英文退省。中文退省由彭保祿神父主講。英文退省由Fr. Chris Woerz主講。費用為每位$12，包午餐。教友如在2月27日之前報名，費用每位只需$10。教友可於中英文彌撒後報名參加，或向Eric Li, Daniel Choy, Victoria Huang，Theresa Ho及 Amy Tsang 聯絡及查詢。
2. 今天將繼續有為〝Together in Mission〞的第二次奉献，教區給本堂區的目標是$6,885.64，請各教友熱力慷慨支持。
4. 本堂的足球隊將在今日在Pomona 的Veteran Park參加農曆新年足球賽，如有興趣參賽，請與Joseph Koay聯絡。
6. 2日24日至3月31日，在這四旬期內星期五是當守小齋，晚上7時30分在聖堂內有苦路善功(拜苦路) ，紀念耶穌為拯救世人所行的苦路，請各位教友參加。
7. 在3月18日主日早上Edward Clark主教將到來本堂主持彌撤聖祭及為慶祝結緍週年夫婦祝福。請各夫婦慶祝他們的5,10,15,20,25,30,35,40,45,50或以上結緍週年可得到主教的祝福，請與Michael Lau在聖堂外報名，費用為$25包括與主教午餐。
Yao 或 Virginia Wong
11. 由總教區多元文化部主辨一年一度的四旬期退省將於2月25日星期六在Montebello 的St. Vincent De Paul Retreat Center 舉行，慈幼會會士Fr. Chris Woerz 將是退省主講導師。主題是 “Rooted in Christ- Firm in Faith” 。 費用是每位$30，包括早午餐。鼓勵教友參加，請與Michael Lau報名。
12. 由總教區主辨的宗教培育會議(Religious Education Congress)將於3月22至 25日於Anaheim Convention Center舉行。為鼓勵教友參加，堂區將資助有需要的教友一半的報名費用。詳情請向Michael Lau査詢。
今日負責接待者: 中文彌撒：Andy Tsung, Mabel Ngo & Steve Ngo
英文彌撒：Ken Dong & TFC
本周內彌撒意向：關譚蓮英求健康，David Law夫婦為Timothy Law感恩並求旅途平安，一切順利，張惠芬求健康及平安。
煉靈（亡者）彌撒：蘇樹勳，趙明月，蘇考賢夫婦，陳國志，陳國強，陳國焱，蔡冰輝，鄭海康神父，For the repose of Br. Dominic Jordan & Eva Sala’sbrother，諸衆煉靈。
請為以下病人祈禱： Rosa Chan， Benedict Ho，Shirley Wong， Winnie Wong，James Wong，Fr. Carmine Vario，Emily Yee。
St. Bridget’s Chinese Catholic Church Bulletin
The Seventh Sunday of Ordinary Time
1. The Lenten retreats this year will take place on March 10th. Father Paul Pang will conduct the Chinese retreat, and Father Chris Woerz will conduct the English retreat. The cost is $12, including lunch. However, if you register before February 27, it will only be $10. Parishioners can register after either Mass, or inquire with Eric Li, Daniel Choy, Victoria Huang, Theresa Ho, or Amy Tsang.
2. Second collection for “Together in Mission” this year will continue today. Our goal is $6885.64. Please give generously.
3. Our church’s Boy Scout Troop 168 will hold a luncheon sale on Sunday February 26th, to defray the cost of its summer camp. All parishioners are asked to support them generously.
4. Our soccer team will take part in the Lunar New Year tournament at Veteran Park in Pomona on February 19th. Please contact Joseph Koay if you wish to participate.
5. The coming Wednesday, February 22nd, is Ash Wednesday. Both fast and abstinence should be observed. Our church will have a Mass at 7:30 with anointing with ash. All parishioners are invited to attend.
6. Parishioners are also reminded that during the Lenten season (February 22nd through April 6th), abstinence should be observed for all the Fridays, when we will also have station of the cross at 7:30, to commemorate the Via Dolorosa that Jesus walked for our salvation. Fast should also be observed on Good Friday April 6th.
7. Bishop Clark will be here on March 18th to celebrate Mass and bless those couples whose anniversaries are divisible by five or over fifty. Please register with Michael Lau outside the church. The cost is $25, including lunch with the bishop.
8. The Holy Family Society shall have its monthly meeting on next Sunday, February 26th, at 12:45 p.m. In order to prepare for Lent, after a short meeting it will hold a bilingual Taize prayer service at 1 p.m. in the Church, with adoration of the host. Members please be punctual, and all parishioners are welcome to the service.
9. The Cub Scouts are signing up new members. All boys aged 7 to 10 are welcome. Activities include safety instruction, discipline training, visiting exhibitions, travel and camping. They are varied and fulfilling, and give a chance for deeper parents and sons relationship. Those interested please contact Augustine Yao or Virginia Wong.
10. There will be a line dance class today from 12:30 to 2:30 in St. Joseph House. Please be prompt.
11. The annual Lenten retreat sponsored by the Multi-Ethnic Ministry of the Archdiocese will be held on Saturday February 25th in the St. Vincent de Paul Retreat Center in Montebello. Salesian priest Father Chris Woerz will be the retreat director. The topic will be “Rooted in Christ – Firm in Faith.” The cost of $30 includes breakfast and lunch. Please register with Michael Lau.
12. The Religious Education Congress sponsored by the Los Angeles Archdiocese will be held in the Anaheim Convention Center from March 22nd through 25th. To encourage attendance, our parish will defray half of the registration fee for those who find it necessary. Please inquire with Michael Lau for details.
13. Our Lady of China Choir will hold a Taize prayer service on Saturday February 25th at 6 p.m. Lent is a time to reflect and pray, let us together make this date with our Lord.