羅省華人天主堂消息 2/26/2012 四旬期第一主日
1. 堂區將於3月10日星期六舉辦四旬期中英文退省。中文退省由彭保祿神父主講。英文退省由Fr. Chris Woerz主講。費用為每位$12，包午餐。教友如在2月27日之前報名，費用每位只需$10。教友可於中英文彌撒後報名參加，或向Eric Li, Daniel Choy, Victoria Huang，Theresa Ho及 Amy Tsang 聯絡及查詢。
2. 今天將繼續有為〝Together in Mission〞的第二次奉献，教區給本堂區的目標是$6,885.64，請各教友熱力慷慨支持。
6. 香港教區湯漢樞機邀請林神父及2至3位教友參加香港教區舉辦的「教友職務交流大會」，日期学2012年10月26日至11月1日，如有興趣參加，請與Warren Lee聯絡並填寫「報名表恪」。
7. 在這四旬期內星期五是當守小齋，晚上7時30分在聖堂內有苦路善功(拜苦路) ，紀念耶穌為拯救世人所行的苦路，請各位教友參加。拜苦路時間表是：3/2 -中文：3/9 -英文；3/16 -中文：3/23 -英文；3/30-中文：4/6 -救主受難紀念。
10. 在3月18日主日早上Edward Clark主教將到來本堂主持彌撤聖祭及為慶祝結緍週年夫婦祝福。請各夫婦慶祝他們的5,10,15,20,25,30,35,40,45,50或以上結緍週年可得到主教的祝福，請與Michael Lau在聖堂外報名，費用為$25包括與主教午餐。
11. 為準備四旬期的來臨，今天下午12時45分聖家會簡短月會後在教堂內舉辦雙語(共融) 泰澤祈禱及明供聖體。請會員準時出席，歡迎教友參加。
12. 小狼隊現正招收新年度團員,凡年齡7至10歲男孩均可參加.活動包括安全知識,紀律培訓,參觀,旅行和露營等,既多元化又充實,並可增強親子關係.有興趣者,可聯絡Augustine Yao 或 Virginia Wong。
13. 由總教區主辨的宗教培育會議(Religious Education Congress)將於3月22至 25日於Anaheim Convention Center舉行。為鼓勵教友參加，堂區將資助有需要的教友一半的報名費用。詳情請向Michael Lau査詢。
今日負責接待者: 中文彌撒：Stanley Ng, Maureen & Bosco Tang
英文彌撒：Selina Ko, Lina Chu
煉靈（亡者）彌撒：羅思虹追思楊枚芝，Alex Wong，Freida Chen陳美玲，龐翊鵬，龐李潔瀅，諸衆煉靈。
請為以下病人祈禱： Rosa Chan， Benedict Ho，Shirley Wong， Winnie Wong，James Wong，Fr. Carmine Vario，Emily Yee。
Papal Intention for February: That all people may have access to water and other resources needed for daily life.
St. Bridget’s Chinese Catholic Church Bulletin
The First Sunday of Lent
1. The Lenten retreats this year will take place on March 10th. Father Paul Pang will conduct the Chinese retreat, and Father Chris Woerz will conduct the English retreat. The cost is $12, including lunch. However, if you register before February 27, it will only be $10. Parishioners can register after either Mass, or inquire with Eric Li, Daniel Choy, Victoria Huang, Theresa Ho, or Amy Tsang.
2. Second collection for “Together in Mission” this year will continue today. Our goal is $6885.64. Please give generously.
3. Our church’s Boy Scout Troop 168 will hold a luncheon sale on Sunday February 26th, to defray the cost of its summer camp. All parishioners are asked to support them generously.
4. The long waited Salesian Cooperator Formation Talk will begin next Sunday, March 4th, from 1:30PM to 2:30PM at St. Joseph House Rm.#2. The speaker will be Fr. John Lam. We welcome all who are interested in the life and works of St. John Bosco and of the Cooperators, please see the Cooperator members after Mass.
5. There will be a line dance class today from 12:30 to 2:30 in St. Joseph House. Please be prompt.
6. Archbishop John Tong and the Diocese of Hong Kong will be organizing a “World wide Convocation of Chinese Catholics of Religious and Laity”, and has invited Fr. John Lam and 2 to 3 parishioners to represents St. Bridget in this gathering scheduled forOct. 26 to Nov.1, 2012, please see Warren Lee for application.
7. Parishioners are also reminded that during the Lenten season (February 22nd through April 6th), abstinence should be observed for all the Fridays, when we will also have station of the cross at 7:30, to commemorate the Via Dolorosa that Jesus walked for our salvation. Fast should also be observed on Good Friday April 6th. Stations of the Cross schedules are as followed: Mar. 2,16,30 are in Chinese: Mar.9,23 are in English.
8. Mar. 2, first Friday of the month, Mass devoted to the Sacred Heart of Jesus will be celebrated 7PM, followed by Station of the Cross at 7:30PM. Adoration of the Eucharist will be temporary stopped till after Easter.
9. Mar. 3, Saturday, 9:30AM, Mass devoted to Sacred Heart of Mary will be held in the church. All are welcome.
10. Bishop Clark will be here on March 18th to celebrate Mass and bless those couples whose anniversaries are divisible by five or over fifty. Please register with Michael Lau outside the church. The cost is $25, including lunch with the bishop.
11. Today the Holy Family Society shall have its monthly meeting at 12:45 p.m. In order to prepare for Lent, after a short meeting it will hold a bilingual Taize prayer service at 1 p.m. in the Church, with adoration of the host. Members please be punctual, and all parishioners are welcome to the service.
12. The Cub Scouts are signing up new members. All boys aged 7 to 10 are welcome. Activities include safety instruction, discipline training, visiting exhibitions, travel and camping. They are varied and fulfilling, and give a chance for deeper parents and sons relationship. Those interested please contact Augustine Yao or Virginia Wong.
13. The Religious Education Congress sponsored by the Los Angeles Archdiocese will be held in the Anaheim Convention Center from March 22nd through 25th. To encourage attendance, our parish will defray half of the registration fee for those who find it necessary. Please inquire with Michael Lau for details.