羅省華人天主堂消息 3/18/2012 四旬期第四主日
1. 今天將有為〝Catholic Relief Services〞的第二次奉献，多謝各教友慷慨支持。
3. 今天有我們舉行懇禱禮 在兩臺彌撒後接待組會把準備領洗的慕道者的祈禱卡片派給教友，請為他們祈禱作好領洗的準備。
4. 4月28日星期六耆英組將擧辦一年一度的朝聖旅行，是日早上8時在本堂出發到橙縣的Crystal Cathedral，越南聖母堂及聖心修女修會朝聖觀光，下午6時前回歸，費用是每位$20，歡迎各會員及教友參加，請在彌撒後報名。
5. 香港教區湯漢樞機邀請林神父及2至3位教友參加香港教區舉辦的「教友職務交流大會」，日期学2012年10月26日至11月1日，如有興趣參加，請與Warren Lee聯絡並填寫「報名表恪」，今天是最後報名。
6. 聖家會將於4/21-22舉辦一個名為”天堂與地獄”–聖地牙哥兩天巴士團。只預訂了20個酒店房間，各額有限，先到先得。有興趣者請與Maggie Tsui, Mary Wu 或 Victoria Huang 報名或查詢。
7. 3月19日(星期一)聖若瑟(聖母淨配) 節日，雖非當守瞻禮日，請各位教友參與彌撒，特別為教宗(他的聖名為若瑟) 祈禱。
8. 從法國泰澤來的Br. Emmanuel將在3月28日主4月1日到訪洛杉磯。他將會為教友介紹泰澤祈禱的講座及分享，地點為St. Sebastian Catholic Church, West L.A. 本堂的英文歌詠團將會參加這三天泰澤祈禱献唱。詳情請電郵stsebastianla.firstname.lastname@example.org或與Allyson Dong聯絡。
9. 南加州天主教輔仁大學校友會為感念于斌樞機一生為教會、教育文化、人類及在美華人的重大貢獻，特別聯合羅省華人天主堂，橙縣華人天主教聯誼會、天主教東聖蓋博谷 區聖伊莉白天主堂等華人教友團體在洛杉磯僑教中心舉辦于樞機相片展。由展出照片中可呈現出于樞機敬天愛人的一生，也是我國近代史的縮影。于樞機一生奉行聖 保䘵宗徒的精神四方傳教，令人敬佩。展覽會免費入場，並將贈送精美手冊、書籖、書卡。歡迎教友帶朋友家人踴躍參加。 時間：4 月7 日上午十時三十分（開幕典禮）至下午4 時三十分，4月8日上午十時至下午4 時三十分，地奌：洛城僑教中心 9443 T Elster Ave. El Monte,CA 91731
10. Edward Clark主教本於在3月18日到來本堂主持英文彌撤聖祭及慶祝結婚週年夫婦祝福。因為主教有事。慶祝結婚週年己改在5月13日母親節的英文彌撒中舉行。如想參與及接受主教的祝福，請與Michael Lau在聖堂外報名，費用為$25包括與主教午餐。
今日負責接待者: 中文彌撒：Daniel Choy, Peggy Yip & Janice Fu
英文彌撒：Ken Dong & TFC
本周內彌撒意向：龐嘉華謝主，龐國裕謝主，龐富華謝主，龐誕華謝主，夏太為聖召祈禱，Joseph Leung(梁永健) 求恩，Patrick Knigh Dessin，Edward Lam for vocation and his formation，龐誕華謝主。
請為以下病人祈禱： Fr. Paul Pang，Rosa Chan， Benedict Ho，Shirley Wong， Winnie Wong，James Wong，Fr. Carmine Vario，Emily Yee，程麥麗珍。
Papal Intention for February: That the whole world may recognize the contribution of women to the development of society.
St. Bridget’s Chinese Catholic Church Bulletin
The Fourth Sunday of Lent
1. The second collection today will be for the support of “Catholic Relief Services.” Thank you for giving generously.
2. There will be line dance today in St. Joseph House from 12:30 to 2:30.
3. We will have the Second Scrutiny for the Catechumens today. Their prayer cards will be distributed to the parishioners after both Masses by the Hospitality Group. Please pray that they prepare well for their baptism.
4. The Everyoung Society will hold their annual pilgrimage on Saturday April 28th. It will leave for the Crystal Cathedral, the Our Lady of Vietnam church, and the convent of the Society Devoted to the Sacred Heart in Orange County at 8 a.m., and return before 6 p.m. The cost is $20 per person, and all members and parishioners are welcome. Please register after Mass.
5. Archbishop John Tong and the Diocese of Hong Kong will be organizing a “World wide Convocation of Chinese Catholics of Religious and Laity”, and has invited Fr. John Lam and 2 to 3 parishioners to represents St. Bridget in this gathering scheduled for Oct. 26 to Nov.1, 2012, please see Warren Lee to register. Today is the last day for registration.
6. In the weekend of April 21 to 22, the Holy Family Society will have a two day bus trip to San Diego, nicknamed “Heaven and Hell”. Only 20 hotel rooms are reserved, and the limited reservations are given on a first come, first served basis. If you are interested, please inquire or register with Maggie Tsui, Mary Wu, or Victoria Huang.
7. Tomorrow Monday, March 19th is the Feast Day of St. Joseph, husband of the Blessed Virgin Mary. Although it is not a holy day of obligation, please attend Mass and especially pray for the Pope, whose baptismal patron is St. Joseph.
8. Brother Emmanuel from Taize, France will visit Los Angeles from March 28th through April 1st. He will hold a seminar and sharing on Taize prayer at St. Sebastian Catholic Church in West Los Angeles. Our English choir will participate in this three day Taize prayer. For details please email email@example.com or contact Allyson Dong.
9. The Southern California Fu Jen Catholic University Alumni Association, in appreciation and memory of Cardinal Yu Bin’s lifelong contribution to the Church, education, humanity, and especially to the Chinese community in America, has arranged for a photo exhibit of the Cardinal, in coordination with St. Bridget’s, the Orange County Chinese Catholic Association, and the Chinese Catholic organization of St. Elizabeth Seton Church in Hacienda Heights. The photographs exhibited will make evident the Cardinal’s reverence towards God and love for His people, and constitute a microcosm of the modern history of China. Cardinal Yu’s emulation of St. Paul’s missionary work is truly admirable. The exhibit will be on Saturday, April 7th from 10:30 a.m. (with an opening ceremony) to 4:30 p.m. at the Los Angeles Overseas Chinese Education Center, 9443 Telster Ave., El Monte CA 91731. Admission is free, with gifts of booklets, bookmarks, and cards. Parishioners are encouraged to bring their families and friends.
10. Bishop Clark had intended to be here on March 18th to celebrate Mass and bless those couples whose anniversaries are divisible by five or over fifty. Due to unforeseen circumstances, he will now be here for the blessing on Mother’s Day, May 13th, during the English Mass. If you wish to take part, please register with Michael Lau outside the church. The cost is $25, including lunch with the bishop.
11. Brother Wu (吳建寬修士) of the Carmelite Order will receive his ordination to priesthood on Saturday, April 21st at 10 a.m. at St. Raphael Church. Please support him with your prayers.