羅省華人天主堂消息 3/25/2012 四旬期第五主日
1. 今天將繼續為〝Together in Mission〞的第二次奉献，教區給本堂區的目標是$6,885.64，多謝各教友慷慨支持，本堂已收到了$5,108。
4. 主日玫瑰經已改為早上8時50分開始, 敬請各教友準時到達教堂，與聖母軍一起頌唸，並藉着聖母的轉禱，求主接納我們的祈禱意向。
6. 4月28日星期六耆英組將擧辦一年一度的朝聖旅行，是日早上8時在本堂出發到橙縣的Crystal Cathedral，越南聖母堂及聖心修女修會朝聖觀光，下午6時前回歸，費用是每位$20，歡迎各會員及教友參加，請在彌撒後報名。
7. 聖家會將於4/21-22舉辦一個名為”天堂與地獄”–聖地牙哥兩天巴士團。只預訂了20個酒店房間，各額有限，先到先得。有興趣者請與Maggie Tsui, Mary Wu 或 Victoria Huang 報名或查詢。
8. 從法國泰澤來的Br. Emmanuel將在3月28日至4月1日到訪洛杉磯。他將會為教友介紹泰澤祈禱的講座及分享，地點為St. Sebastian Catholic Church, West L.A. 本堂的英文歌詠團將會參加這三天泰澤祈禱演唱。詳情請電郵stsebastianla.email@example.com或與Allyson Dong聯絡。
9. 南加州天主教輔仁大學校友會為感念于斌樞機一生為教會、教育文化、人類及在美華人的重大貢獻，特別聯合羅省華人天主堂，橙縣華人天主教聯誼會、天主教東聖蓋博谷 區聖伊莉白天主堂等華人教友團體在洛杉磯僑教中心舉辦于樞機相片展。由展出照片中可呈現出于樞機敬天愛人的一生，也是我國近代史的縮影。于樞機一生奉行聖 保䘵宗徒的精神四方傳教，令人敬佩。展覽會免費入場，並將贈送精美手冊、書籖、書卡。歡迎教友帶朋友家人踴躍參加。 時間：4 月7 日上午十時三十分（開幕典禮）至下午4 時三十分，4月8日上午十時至下午4 時三十分，地奌：洛城僑教中心 9443 T Elster Ave. El Monte,CA 91731
11. 聖 週 時 間 表: 4/1-聖枝主日-祝聖聖枝及遊行-彌撒前15分鐘；4/5, 晚上7:30聖週四-主的晚餐；4/6晚上7:30-救主受難紀念；4/7晚上7:30 – 復活前夕彌撒 – 燭光禮，聖道禮及入門聖事 ；4/8-耶穌復活主日。
中文彌撒： Stanley Ng, Kelly Sze & Lawrence Sze
英文彌撒：Mary Wu & Peter Wong
本周內彌撒意向：耆英組謝主，梁嘉豪小朋友求恩及謝恩，David & AliceKwan謝主，曾雅發合家求恩及謝主。
請為以下病人祈禱：彭保祿神父，Rosa Chan， Benedict Ho，Shirley Wong， Winnie Wong，James Wong，Fr. Carmine Vairo，Emily Yee，程麥麗珍。
Papal Intention for February: That the whole world may recognize the contribution of women to the development of society.
St. Bridget’s Chinese Catholic Church Bulletin
The Fifth Sunday of Lent
1. Second collection for “Together in Mission” this year will continue today. Our goal is $6885.64. Thanks to your generous support, to date we have already collected $5108.
2. The Elect (candidates for baptism) will have their third scrutiny and retreat today in St. Joseph House. Please maintain quiet near there, and pray for their intentions.
3. Because the teachers are taking part in the Religious Education Conference in Anaheim, the CCD classes will be suspended for a day, and will resume next Sunday.
4. The time for the Sunday Rosary has been changed to 8:50 a.m. Please arrive punctually to pray together with the Legion of Mary, for the intercession by Our Lady to God for our intentions.
5. Tomorrow Monday, March 26th is the Feast of the Annunciation of our Lord. Though it is not a holy day of obligation, please attend Mass and ask Our Lady to help us to properly prepare for the resurrection of our Lord.
6. The Everyoung Society will hold their annual pilgrimage on Saturday April 28th. It will leave for the Crystal Cathedral, the Our Lady of Vietnam church, and the convent of the Society Devoted to the Sacred Heart in Orange County at 8 a.m., and return before 6 p.m. The cost is $20 per person, and all members and parishioners are welcome. Please register after Mass.
7. In the weekend of April 21 to 22, the Holy Family Society will have a two day bus trip to San Diego, nicknamed “Heaven and Hell”. Only 20 hotel rooms are reserved, and the limited reservations are given on a first come, first served basis. If you are interested, please inquire or register with Maggie Tsui, Mary Wu, or Victoria Huang.
8. Brother Emmanuel from Taize, France will visit Los Angeles from March 28th through April 1st. He will hold a seminar and sharing on Taize prayer at St. Sebastian Catholic Church in West Los Angeles. Our English choir will participate in this three day Taize prayer. For details please email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Allyson Dong.
9. The Southern California Fu Jen Catholic University Alumni Association, in appreciation and memory of Cardinal Yu Bin’s lifelong contribution to the Church, education, humanity, and especially to the Chinese community in America, has arranged for a photo exhibit of the Cardinal, in coordination with St. Bridget’s, the Orange County Chinese Catholic Association, and the Chinese Catholic organization of St. Elizabeth Seton Church in Hacienda Heights. The photographs exhibited will make evident the Cardinal’s reverence towards God and love for His people, and constitute a microcosm of the modern history of China. Cardinal Yu’s emulation of St. Paul’s missionary work is truly admirable. The exhibit will be on Saturday, April 7th from 10:30 a.m. (with an opening ceremony) to 4:30 p.m. at the Los Angeles Overseas Chinese Education Center, 9443 Telster Ave., El Monte CA 91731. Admission is free, with gifts of booklets, bookmarks, and cards. Parishioners are encouraged to bring their families and friends.
10. Brother Wu (吳建寬修士) of the Carmelite Order will receive his ordination to priesthood on Saturday, April 21st at 10 a.m. at St. Raphael Church. Please support him with your prayers.
11. The schedule for Holy Week is as follows: Palm Sunday (April 1st): blessing of the palm and procession 15 minutes before the regular Sunday Masses; Holy Thursday (April 5th): the Lord’s Supper at 7:30 p.m.; Good Friday (April 6th) the Passion of Our Lord at 7:30 p.m.; Holy Saturday (April 7th) Easter vigil with candlelight ceremony, Mass, and initiation rites beginning at 7:30; Easter Sunday (April 8th) regular Sunday Masses.