羅省華人天主堂消息 4/1/2012 基督苦難日 (聖枝主日)
1. 今天將繼續為〝Together in Mission〞的第二次奉献，教區給本堂區的目標是$6,885.64，多謝各教友慷慨支持，本堂已收到了$5,790。
4. 主日玫瑰經已改為早上8時50分開始, 敬請各教友準時到達教堂，與聖母軍一起頌唸，並藉着聖母的轉禱，求主接納我們的祈禱意向。
5. 4月28日星期六耆英組將擧辦一年一度的朝聖旅行，是日早上8時在本堂出發到橙縣的Crystal Cathedral，越南聖母堂及聖心修女修會朝聖觀光，下午6時前回歸，費用是每位$20，歡迎各會員及教友參加，請在彌撒後報名。
6. 南加州天主教輔仁大學校友會為感念于斌樞機一生為教會、教育文化、人類及在美華人的重大貢獻，特別聯合羅省華人天主堂，橙縣華人天主教聯誼會、天主教東聖蓋博谷 區聖伊莉白天主堂等華人教友團體在洛杉磯僑教中心舉辦于樞機相片展。由展出照片中可呈現出于樞機敬天愛人的一生，也是我國近代史的縮影。于樞機一生奉行聖 保䘵宗徒的精神四方傳教，令人敬佩。展覽會免費入場，並將贈送精美手冊、書籖、書卡。歡迎教友帶朋友家人踴躍參加。 時間：4 月7 日上午十時三十分（開幕典禮）至下午4 時三十分，4月8日上午十時至下午4 時三十分，地奌：洛城僑教中心 9443 T Elster Ave. El Monte,CA 91731
9. 聖 週三(4月4日)是清明節，請為已亡親友祈禱，求主賜他們安息。
10. 聖週四(4月5日)晚上7時 – 修和聖事; 7時30分 – 主的晚餐。
11. 聖週五(4月6日)-晚上7時 – 修和聖事; 7:30 – 救主受難紀念禮儀。今日當守大小齋。
12. 聖週六(4月7日)-復活前夕，晚上7時 – 修和聖事 ; 7:30分有至聖之夜逾越節守夜禮。
中文彌撒：Andy Tsung, Jacqueline Tong & Eddie Choi
英文彌撒：Peter Chung & William Tam
請為以下病人祈禱：彭保祿神父，Rosa Chan， Benedict Ho，Shirley Wong， Winnie Wong，James Wong，Fr. Carmine Vairo，Emily Yee，程麥麗珍。
Papal Intention for April: That many young people may hear the call of Christ and follow him in the priesthood and religous life.
St. Bridget’s Chinese Catholic Church Bulletin
Palm Sunday of the Lord’s Passion
1. Second collection for “Together in Mission” this year will continue today. Our goal is $6885.64. Thanks to your generous support, to date we have already collected $5790.
2. There will be an Easter egg hunt for the children on April 8th. Parents please prepare Easter baskets for your children.
3. The second talk of the Salesian Cooperators Cultivation Series will take place today from 1:30 to 2:30 in St. Joseph House. It will be presented by Father Lam. All the brothers and sisters who are interested in learning more about the Salesians and the Cooperators are welcome.
4. The time for the Sunday Rosary has been changed to 8:50 a.m. Please arrive punctually to pray together with the Legion of Mary, for the intercession by Our Lady to God for our intentions.
5. The Everyoung Society will hold their annual pilgrimage on Saturday April 28th. It will leave for the Crystal Cathedral, the Our Lady of Vietnam church, and the convent of the Society Devoted to the Sacred Heart in Orange County at 8 a.m., and return before 6 p.m. The cost is $20 per person, and all members and parishioners are welcome. Please register after Mass.
6. The Southern California Fu Jen Catholic University Alumni Association, in appreciation and memory of Cardinal Yu Bin’s lifelong contribution to the Church, education, humanity, and especially to the Chinese community in America, has arranged for a photo exhibit of the Cardinal, in coordination with St. Bridget’s, the Orange County Chinese Catholic Association, and the Chinese Catholic organization of St. Elizabeth Seton Church in Hacienda Heights. The photographs exhibited will make evident the Cardinal’s reverence towards God and love for His people, and constitute a microcosm of the modern history of China. Cardinal Yu’s emulation of St. Paul’s missionary work is truly admirable. The exhibit will be on Saturday, April 7th from 10:30 a.m. (with an opening ceremony) to 4:30 p.m. at the Los Angeles Overseas Chinese Education Center, 9443 Telster Ave., El Monte CA 91731. Admission is free, with gifts of booklets, bookmarks, and cards. Parishioners are encouraged to bring their families and friends.
7. Brother Wu (吳建寬修士) of the Carmelite Order will receive his ordination to priesthood on Saturday, April 21st at 10 a.m. at St. Raphael Church. Please support him with your prayers.
8. Tomorrow (April 2nd, Monday of Holy Week) at 7 p.m. in the Cathedral, Archbishop Gomez will preside over a special Mass to bless the sacramental oils. All parishioners are welcome.
9. April 4th, Wednesday of Holy Week, is the Chinese feast of Ching Ming (清明). Please pray for your deceased family and friends that the Lord will grant them eternal rest.
10. There will be Reconciliation on Holy Thursday (April 5th) at 7 p.m., followed by the Lord’s Supper at 7:30.
11. There will be Reconciliation on Good Friday (April 6th) at 7 p.m., followed by the Lord’s Passion at 7:30. Fast and abstinence should be observed on that day.
12. There will be Reconciliation on Holy Saturday (April 7th) at 7 p.m., followed by the Easter vigil on this most holy night.