羅省華人天主堂消息 4/29/2012 復活節第四主日 善牧主日 (聖召主日)
1. 5月1日(星期二) 是大聖若瑟勞工主保，請參與彌撒為所有勞工祈禱，使他們能聖化日常工作。
2. 5月3日(星期四) 是聖斐理伯及雅各伯宗徒慶日，請參與彌撒，求二位宗徒降福聖教會。
3. 5月4日(星期五) 是首贍禮六，特敬耶穌聖心，晚上6時30分有明供聖體，7時30分特敬耶穌聖心彌撒歡迎各位教友參加。
4. 堂區將於6月為今年的畢業生慶祝畢業感恩祭。我們會為畢業生祈禱，而堂區亦將會贈送一份禮物給參與彌撒的畢業生。任何教友，他們的子女，或孫子女今年在高中，職業學校，2年或4年大學，專業學校，碩士，或博士畢業的都歡迎參加。畢業生請與 Daniel Choy, Richard Cheung, 或 Theresa Ho 聯絡查詢及報名。
5. 5月5日(星期六) 早生9時30分在本堂有特敬聖母彌撒，歡迎各位教友參加，恭敬聖母。
7. 本堂為支持聖心修女在暑假時到中國福傳工作，將在5月13日母親節舉行午餐義賣，費用每位$10，兒童$5，母親免費。請各教友在彌撒後與Maggie Tsui購買餐券及為修女們神聖的工作祈禱，求聖神常與她們同在及保祐她們平安，一切順利。
8. 聖家會週年退省5月27～28（週日，週一），這是我們唯一可以配合到神父和避靜中心的日子。 特別邀請到耶穌會的陳耀聲神父，在回香港前百忙中抽出這兩 天作我們的指導神師。主題是：「教會. 教會」(Teaching Church) 地點：5300 Crest Rd, Rancho Palos Verdes, CA 90275, 費用:留宿–會員$110；非會員$130. 日營–會員$80；非會員$90。彌撒後請向Connie Lau, Maggie Tsui 或 Victoria Huang報名
9. 聖家會在今年重組荷理活(Hollywood Bowl)音樂欣賞活動。日期：七月四日，將有美妙音樂及煙花會演。在音樂會前將有團體野餐。費用：會員＄38，非會員＄40 （包含門票及野餐的飲品和所需餐具）。彌撒後請與Paul Lee，Mary Wu或Victoria Huang報名及查詢。由於(Hollywood Bowl)的購票規限，五月十三日是團體最後購票日期，有興趣者請盡早登記購票。
中文彌撒：Warren Lee, Jacqueline Tong & Eddie Choi
英文彌撒：Selina Ko & Peter Chung
本周內彌撒意向：院宅謝主，Emily Yee 謝主。
煉靈（亡者）彌撒：黄徐鳳君紀念先夫黄振武，黄徐鳳君紀念徐鳳賢修女，諸衆煉靈，Mrs. Mary Dominquez。
請為以下病人祈禱：彭保祿神父，Rosa Chan， Benedict Ho，Shirley Wong， Winnie Wong，James Wong，Fr. Carmine Vairo，Emily Yee，程麥麗珍。
Papal Intention for April: That many young people may hear the call of Christ and follow him in the priesthood and religous life.
—St. Bridget’s Chinese Catholic Church Bulletin
The Fourth Sunday of Easter
(Good Shepherd and Vocation Sunday)
1. Tuesday, May 1, is the Feast of St. Joseph the Worker. Please attend Mass and pray that laborers can sanctify their daily labor.
2. Thursday, May 3, is the Feast of Saints Philip and James, apostles. Please attend Mass and pray the apostles give their blessings to the Church.
3. May 4 is First Friday, especially devoted to the Sacred Heart of Jesus. There will be adoration of the Host beginning at 6:30 p.m., and Mass devoted to the Sacred Heart starts at 7:30. All parishioners are welcome to attend.
4. This June, the parish will celebrate a graduation mass for this year’s graduates. We will pray for the graduates and the participating graduates will receive a gift. Any parishioners, their children, or grandchildren graduating this year from high school, vocation school, 2-yr or 4-yr college, and professional or graduate school are welcome to participate. Please contact Daniel Choy, Richard Cheung, or Theresa Ho for details and sign-up.
5. We will have a special Mass on Saturday, May 5, devoted to Our Lady. All parishioners are welcome to attend and show their reverence to Our Lady.
6. On Saturday, May 12, at 9:30 a.m., the Legion of Mary will have a Mass honoring our Lady of China. All parishioners are welcome to attend, and you can obtain a form from the members to fill in your prayers.
7. To support the Sacred Heart Sisters’ summer evangelization in China, we will have a fund raising luncheon on Mothers’ Day, May 13. The cost is $10, $5 for children, and free to the mothers. Please buy the lunch tickets from Maggie Tsui after Mass, and pray that the Holy Spirit will be with them and bless their spiritual labor and safe passage.
8. The annual retreat of the Holy Family Society will take place on the Sunday and Monday of Memorial Day weekend (May 27 and 28). This is the only time when both the priest and the site will be available. We have invited the Jesuit priest Father Chan (陳耀聲神父) to take time out from his busy schedule to conduct the retreat before his return to Hong Kong. The topic is “Teaching Church”. The retreat will take place at 5300 Crest Rd, Rancho Palos Verdes, CA 90275. The cost is $110 for members and $130 for non-members for overnight stay, and $80 and $90 for day campers. Please inquire with Connie Lau, Maggie Tsui, or Victoria Huang after the Masses.
9. The Holy Family Society has resumed its annual Hollywood Bowl concert. It will be held on the Fourth of July, with “Spectacular” music and firework display. We will have a picnic beforehand, of course. The cost is $38 for members and $40 for non-members, including admission and drinks and supplies at the picnic. Please contact Paul Lee, Mary Wu, or Victoria Huang after the Masses for reservation or further detail. Due to Hollywood Bowl policy, the last day for tickets is May 13, so don’t delay.