羅省華人天主堂消息 5/6/2012 復活節第五主日
1. 今天有為支持教區愛德工作的〝McIntyre Fund〞第二次奉献，請各教友慷慨支持。
2. 慈幼協進會培育課程第三講座將於今天下午一時半至二時半在聖若瑟樓舉行，主講者將是Maggie Lau。主題是 “慈幼栛進會的架構，使命與工作” 。歡迎有興趣認識更多關於慈幼會及協進會的兄弟姊妹參加。
4. 堂區將於6月為今年的畢業生慶祝畢業感恩祭。我們會為畢業生祈禱，而堂區亦將會送贈一份禮物給參與彌撒的畢業生。任何教友，他們的子女，或孫子女今年在高中，職業學校，2年或4年大學，專業學校，碩士，或博士畢業的都歡迎參加。畢業生請與 Daniel Choy, Richard Cheung, 或 Theresa Ho 聯絡查詢及報名。
7. 本堂為支持聖心修女在暑假時到中國福傳工作，將在5月13日母親節舉行午餐義賣，費用每位$10，兒童$5，母親免費。請各教友在彌撒後與Maggie Tsui購買餐券及為修女們神聖的工作祈禱，求聖神常與她們同在及保祐她們平安，一切順利。
8. 聖家會週年退省5月27～28（週日，週一），這是我們唯一可以配合到神父和避靜中心的日子。 特別邀請到耶穌會的陳耀聲神父，在回香港前百忙中抽出這兩 天作我們的指導神師。主題是：「教會. 教會」(Teaching Church) 地點：5300 Crest Rd, Rancho Palos Verdes, CA 90275, 費用:留宿–會員$110；非會員$130. 日營–會員$80；非會員$90。彌撒後請向Connie Lau, Maggie Tsui 或 Victoria Huang報名
9. 聖家會在今年重組Hollywood Bowl音樂欣賞活動。日期：七月四日，將有美妙音樂及煙花會演。在音樂會前將有團體野餐。費用：會員＄38，非會員＄40 （包含門票及野餐的飲品和所需餐具）。彌撒後請與Paul Lee，Mary Wu或Victoria Huang報名及查詢。由於Hollywood Bowl的購票規限，五月十三日是團體最後購票日期，有興趣者請盡早登記購票。
10. 教友梁黃銀芳(Ngan Fong Lung) 的丈夫梁伙(Foa Lung) 於4月29日蒙主竉召，請為他靈魂安息祈禱。
中文彌撒：Stanley Chu, Maureen Tang & Bosco Tang
英文彌撒：William Tam & Mary Wu
請為以下病人祈禱：彭保祿神父，Rosa Chan， Benedict Ho，Shirley Wong， Winnie Wong，James Wong，Fr. Carmine Vairo，Emily Yee，程麥麗珍。
Papal Intention for April: That initiatives which defend and uphold the role of the family may be promoted within society.
St. Bridget’s Chinese Catholic Church Bulletin
The Fifth Sunday of Easter
1. The second collection today is for the “McIntyre Fund,” which supports caritas work for the Archdiocese. Please give generously.
2. The third seminar in the Salesian Cooperators Cultivation Series will take place today from 1:30 p.m. to 2:30 in St. Joseph House. Maggie Lau will be the speaker. The topic will be “Salesian Cooperators organization, mission, and work.” All the brothers and sisters interested in furthering their knowledge of Salesians and Cooperators are welcome.
3. There will be Line Dance today from 12:30 to 2:30 in St. Joseph House.
4. This June, the parish will celebrate a graduation mass for this year’s graduates. We will pray for the graduates and the participating graduates will receive a gift. Any parishioners, their children, or grandchildren graduating this year from high school, vocation school, 2-yr or 4-yr college, and professional or graduate school are welcome to participate. Please contact Daniel Choy, Richard Cheung, or Theresa Ho for details and sign-up.
5. RCIA for this year will begin on June 3. The time is from 11 a.m. to 12:30 on Sundays. Please let your families and friends know, and invite them to get to know our God, and our faith. Old students are very welcome! Please contact Father Lam, sister Grace, or the RCIA teachers.
6. On Saturday, May 12, at 9:30 a.m., the Legion of Mary will have a Mass honoring our Lady of China. All parishioners are welcome to attend, and you can obtain a form from the members to fill in your prayers.
7. To support the Sacred Heart Sisters’ summer evangelization in China, we will have a fund raising luncheon on Mothers’ Day, May 13. The cost is $10, $5 for children, and free to the mothers. Please buy the lunch tickets from Maggie Tsui after Mass, and pray that the Holy Spirit will be with them and bless their spiritual labor and safe passage.
8. The annual retreat of the Holy Family Society will take place on the Sunday and Monday of Memorial Day weekend (May 27 and 28). This is the only time when both the priest and the site will be available. We have invited the Jesuit priest Father Chan (陳耀聲神父) to take time out from his busy schedule to conduct the retreat before his return to Hong Kong. The topic is “Teaching Church”. The retreat will take place at 5300 Crest Rd, Rancho Palos Verdes, CA 90275. The cost is $110 for members and $130 for non-members for overnight stay, and $80 and $90 for day campers. Please inquire with Connie Lau, Maggie Tsui, or Victoria Huang after the Masses.
9. The Holy Family Society has resumed its annual Hollywood Bowl concert. It will be held on the Fourth of July, with “Spectacular” music and firework display. We will have a picnic beforehand, of course. The cost is $38 for members and $40 for non-members, including admission and drinks and supplies at the picnic. Please contact Paul Lee, Mary Wu, or Victoria Huang after the Masses for reservation or further detail. Due to Hollywood Bowl policy, the last day for tickets is May 13, so don’t delay.
10. Mr. Foa Lung, the husband of parishioner Ngan Fong Lung, was recalled by the Lord on April 29. Please pray for the repose of his soul.