羅省華人天主堂消息 6/3/2012 聖三節
1. 我們感謝吳仲基神父(Fr. Francis Ng) 今天到來本堂為我們主持中文及英文彌撤聖祭。
3. 慈幼協進會培育課程第四講座將於今天下午一時半至二時半在聖若瑟樓舉行，主講者將是JosephNg。主題是 “慈幼協進會的工作” 。歡迎有興趣認識更多關於慈幼會及協進會的兄弟姊妹參加。
4. 加州青年生活營將在6月17日舉行Bar.B.Q. 義賣及慶祝父親節，同時也為恭賀各畢業生，這一年一度的生活營是為加州華人青年舉辦的，目的是增進各年青人的信仰及他們之友誼。這義賣的收入將用來拹助生活營的經費，食物將由Michael Lau作主廚，敬請各教友支持。
5. 如你6，7歲的孩子還沒有領聖體，請與Peter Wong 報名參加將在9月開始的初領聖體斑。
6. 美國首都華盛頓國家聖母大殿中華聖母壁像、將於8月4日舉行落成十週年朝聖活動。除參加中華聖母壁像慶典，行程還包括酒店，午晚餐，參觀華盛頓天主教主教座堂及遊覽名勝古蹟。有興趣參加者，請於彌撒後與Dr. Won Ng或Maggie Lau聯絡及報名。
7. 本堂的初級英文班現正招慕義務教師助理(Teacher Assistant)，歡迎有興趣的男女青年或需要社區服務鐘數的中學生齊來協助，譲新移民能學到生活所需的言語技能。同時我們也需要一些年青人為英文班輯錄課程於CD上。有興趣者，請於彌撒後與Raymond Woo或Maggie Lau聯絡。
8. 堂區將於6月17日為今年的畢業生慶祝畢業感恩祭。我們會為畢業生祈禱，而堂區亦將會送贈一份禮物給參與彌撒的畢業生。任何教友，他們的子女，或孫子女今年在高中，職業學校，2年或4年大學，專業學校，碩士，或博士畢業的都歡迎參加。畢業生請與 Daniel Choy, Richard Cheung, 或 Theresa Ho 聯絡查詢及報名。
10. 6月10日是耶穌聖體聖血節，St. Peter Italian Church有聖體遊行，歡迎各教友參加。
中文彌撒：Victoria Huang, Victoria Law & David Law
英文彌撒：Jude Wong & Peter Chung
本周內彌撒意向：譚麗英謝主，張梓堂夫婦謝主，Alhambra Stoneman及David Kwan求恩，Ron Fara novich求健康。
煉靈（亡者）彌撒：James Wong，Paul Siu ，李鍚濂，黄金愛，諸衆煉靈。
請為以下病人祈禱：Nicholas Lau，彭保祿神父，Rosa Chan， Benedict Ho，Shirley Wong， Winnie Wong， Fr. Carmine Vairo，Emily Yee，程麥麗珍，鄺瑞儀。
Papal Intention for June: That the believers may recognize in the Eucharist the livig resence of the Risen One who accompanies them in daily life.
St. Bridget’s Chinese Catholic Church Bulletin
The Most Holy Trinity
1. We thank Father Francis Ng (吳仲基神父) for coming to our church today and celebrating both the Chinese and English Masses.
2. The second collection next Sunday is for the retirement fund of Diocesan priests..
3. The fourth lecture in the Salesian Cooperators Cultivation Series will take place today from 1:30 to 2:30 in St. Joseph House. It will be given by Joseph Ng. The topic is “The work of the Salesian Cooperators.” All brothers and sisters who wish to further their knowledge of the Salesians and the Cooperators are welcome.
4. The California Chinese Catholic Living Camp (CACCLC) will have a fund raising BBQ on June 17. This event will also celebrate Fathers’ Day and the new graduates. The CACCLC is an annual event organized by California Chinese young people to promote their faith and friendship. Michael Lau will be the chef for the BBQ, the income from which will be used to defray the cost of the camp.
5. If your six- or seven-year-old has not received Holy Communion yet, please register with Peter Wong for the First Communion class to be starting in September.
6. The Chinese Catholic Community in Washington DC will be celebrating the tenth anniversary of the installation of Our Lady of China Mosaic in the Basilica of the National Shrine of the Immaculate Conception on August 4, 2012. It has also arranged for a National Pilgrimage for visitors from August 2 to 7, 2012. The pilgrimage will include lodging and meals, and will visit other historical sites in addition to Washington D.C. cathedrals. If you are interested in joining the pilgrimage, please contact Dr. Won Ng or Maggie Lau for detailed information and pilgrimage application.
7. The Basic English Class at St. Bridget is recruiting Teacher Assistants for its English class on Saturday mornings. We welcome the young adults and/or high school students who need to earn community service hours. At the same time, we need volunteers to record the classes on CD. If you are interested in helping, please contact Maggie Lau or Raymond Woo before June 1, 2012.
8. The parish will celebrate a graduation mass for this year’s graduates on June 17. We will pray for the graduates and the participating graduates will receive a gift. Any parishioners, their children, or grandchildren graduating this year from high school, vocation school, 2-yr or 4-yr college, and professional or graduate school are welcome to participate. Please contact Daniel Choy, Richard Cheung, or Theresa Ho for details and sign-up.
9. RCIA for this year will begin on June 3. The time is from 11 a.m. to 12:30 on Sundays. Please let your families and friends know, and invite them to get to know our God, and our faith. Old students are very welcome! Please contact Father Lam, Sister Grace, or the RCIA teachers.
10. Next Sunday, June 10, is the Feast of the Most Holy Body and Blood of Christ. St. Peter’s Italian Church will have a procession of the Eucharist. Parishioners are welcome to take part.