羅省華人天主堂消息 6/24/2012 若翰洗者誕辰
1. 我們歡迎及誠心多謝吳建寬神父(Fr. Michael Wu) 今日為我們主持中英文彌撤聖祭，求主賜他恩寵，善盡鐸職。
2. 今天接待組慶祝成立十週年，林神父會於兩臺彌撒中祝福、派遣所有會員，及頒發感謝狀予十二位服務了十年的會員。他們是：Linna Chu; Rita Chu; Ken Dong; Raphael Ho; Connie Lee; Warren Lee; Joe Ng; Stanley Ng; Peter Wong; Winnie Wong; Mary Wu & Jacob Young。英文彌撒後，接待組在會議室＃1 有 pot-luck 午飯慶祝會。
3. 我們邀請所有青年參加於7月15日的青年同樂日 12:30pm Life with Jesus電影，免費午餐 和籃球投籃遊戲。詳情請向Wilson Ko 和Richard Cheung 報名。
5. 今日下午彌撒後林神父將與其他慈幼會神父一齊前往Three Rivers參加週年退省，將於6月29日晚上返回羅省，如有要事，請如Michael Lau聯絡
6. 本堂太極班將於7月14日(星期六) 開始放暑假，直至9月11日(星期二) 。復課日期為9月12日(星期三) ，有關復課之詳細資料，將於8日6日公佈，敬請留意。
7. 加州青年生活營的主辦青年誠心感謝各教友支持上主日的Bar.B.Q. 義賣，也特別感激Michael Lau, Kenneth Dong及Stanley Ng的拹助，希望各教友欣賞我們準備豐富的午餐。
9. Knights of Columbus及羅省教區將於8月5日在L.A. Coliseum舉行瓜達蘆比(Guadalupe)聖母祈禱大會，敬請各教友參加。請與聖母軍報名取入場券，詳情請向聖母軍查詢。
11. 如你6，7歲的孩子還沒有領聖體，請與Peter Wong 報名參加將在9月開始的初領聖體班。
中文彌撒：Stanley Chu, Josephine Chong & Albert Chong
英文彌撒：Linna Chu & Selina Ko
本周內彌撒意向：Leong Family求恩，周宅求恩，劉宅謝主，關淑芬謝主，Kenneth & Joyce Tse謝主，劉鏡池謝主。
煉靈（亡者）彌撒：James Wong黄其超，李宅子孫為亡靈倪芝卿及鐘文英，李錫濂，Raymond Bio Soto及Rosa Soto追念諸衆煉靈。
請為以下病人祈禱：Nicholas Lau，彭保祿神父，Rosa Chan， Benedict Ho，Shirley Wong， Winnie Wong， Fr. Carmine Vairo，Emily Yee，程麥麗珍，鄺瑞儀。
Papal Intention for June: That the believers may recognize in the Eucharist the living presence of the Risen One who accompanies them in daily life
St. Bridget’s Chinese Catholic Church Bulletin
The Nativity of John the Baptist
1. We welcome Fr. Michael Wu and sincerely thank him for celebrating both Chinese and English Masses today for us. We pray that the Lord will grant him grace to faithfully fulfill his vocation.
2. The Hospitality Committee is celebrating the tenth anniversary of its founding today. Father Lam will bless and send off the members at both Masses, and bestow certificates of thanks to the continuing twelve founding members: Linna Chu; Rita Chu; Ken Dong; Raphael Ho; Connie Lee; Warren Lee; Joe Ng; Stanley Ng; Peter Wong; Winnie Wong; Mary Wu & Jacob Young. After the English Mass, the Hospitality Committee will have a Pot Luck lunch in Conference Room 1 to celebrate.
3. We invite all the youth to join us for a fun day at the Church on Sunday, July 15 at 12:30pm, with a short movie “Life with Jesus”, free pizza and basketball shooting contest. Please sign up with Wilson Ko or Richard Cheung after Mass.
4. There will be line dance today from 12:30 to 2:30 in St. Joseph House.
5. Father Lam will be attending the Salesian annual retreat, along with other Salesian priests, at Three Rivers after Mass today, and will return in the evening of Friday, June 29. Please contact Michael Lau on important matters in the duration.
6. The Tai Chi class will take a summer sabbatical starting Saturday, July 14. Classes will resume on Wednesday, September 12. Detailed information on the resumption of class will be announced on August 6. Please watch for the announcement.
7. The organizers of the California Chinese Catholic Living Camp (CACCLC) wish to thank all the parishioners for their support of last week’s BBQ fund raiser. Special thanks are due Michael Lau, Kenneth Dong, and Stanley Ng for their help. We hope all the parishioners enjoyed the specially prepared sumptuous lunch.
8. Archbishop Gomez of Los Angeles invites all the parishioners to join him in celebrating a Mass for the dignity of all people and the family in the Cathedral on Sunday, July 22 at 3:30. Let us all pray for justice and everyone in the Lord’s family.
9. The Knights of Columbus and the Archdiocese of Los Angeles will hold a prayer meeting in honor of Our Lady of Guadalupe on Sunday, August 5 in the L.A. Coliseum. All parishioners are invited to attend. Please contact the Legion of Mary to register and obtain tickets, as well as detailed information.
10. A training class for Eucharistic ministers will be held on Saturday July 7, from 9:30 a.m. to Noon in this church.
11. If your six- or seven-year-old has not received Holy Communion yet, please register with Peter Wong for the First Communion class to be starting in September.
12. RCIA for this year has begun. Those interested to learn about our faith are still welcome. The time is from 11 a.m. to 12:30 on Sundays. Please let your families and friends know, and invite them to attend. Old students are very welcome! Please contact Father Lam or the RCIA teachers