羅省華人天主堂消息 7/01/2012 常年期第十二主日
1. 葉修女早星期在大熊湖的Sacred Heart Retreat Camp意外跌斷了大腿骨，現正在休養中。她原本的中國福傳之旅將由凃修女代替，請為葉修女身體早日康復祈禱，也為凃修女的中國福傳之旅祈禱。
2. 慈幼協進會培育課程第五講座將於今天下午一時半至二時半在聖若瑟樓舉行，主講者將是Ken AuYeung。主題是 “慈幼會的聖人” 。歡迎有興趣認識更多關於慈幼會及協進會的兄弟姊妹參加。
4. 我們邀請所有青年參加於7月15日的青年同樂日 12:30pm Life with Jesus電影，免費午餐和籃球投籃遊戲。詳情請向Wilson Ko 和Richard Cheung 報名。
9. 7月8日下星期日，Alexander Salazar主教將到本堂為我門舉行中華殉道聖人節聖祭，中英文彌撒將在上午10時舉行，請各教友注意。
10. 本堂太極班將於7月14日(星期六)開始放暑假，直至9月11日(星期二)。復課日期為9月12日(星期三) ，有關復課之詳細資料，將於8月下旬公佈，敬請留意。
12. Knights of Columbus及羅省教區將於8月5日在L.A. Coliseum舉行瓜達蘆比(Guadalupe)聖母祈禱大會，敬請各教友參加。請與聖母軍報名取入場券，詳情請向聖母軍查詢。
13. 如你6，7歲的孩子還沒有領聖體，請與Peter Wong 報名參加將在9月開始的初領聖體班。
中文彌撒：Peter Chan, Janice Fu & Joanne Li
英文彌撒：Linna Chu & Jude Wong
本周內彌撒意向：David Law & family 求恩，Leong Family求恩，Joann謝主。
請為以下病人祈禱：葉修女，Nicholas Lau，彭保祿神父，Rosa Chan， Benedict Ho，Shirley Wong， Winnie Wong， Fr. Carmine Vairo，Emily Yee，程麥麗珍，鄺瑞儀。
Papal Intention for July: That everyone may work in safe and secure conditions.
St. Bridget’s Chinese Catholic Church Bulletin
The Twelfth Sunday in Ordinary Time
1. Last week, Sister Grace accidentally broke her leg at the Sacred Heart Retreat Camp at Big Bear Lake, and is recuperating. Sister Lucia will be going to her planned Chinese evangelization trip instead. Please pray for Sister Grace’s early recovery, and for the success of Sister Lucia’s trip.
2. The fifth lecture in the Salesian Cooperators’ Educational Series will take place today from 1:30 to 2:30. Ken AuYeung will speak on “the Saints of the Salesian Society.” All the brothers and sisters who wish to learn more about the Salesians and the Cooperators are welcome.
3. There will be line dance today from 12:30 to 2:30 in St. Joseph House.
4. We invite all the youth to join us for a fun day at the Church on Sunday, July 15 at 12:30pm, with a short movie “Life with Jesus”, free pizza and basketball shooting contest. Please sign up with Wilson Ko or Richard Cheung after Mass.
5. Tuesday, July 3 is the Feast of St. Thomas, Apostle. Please attend Mass and pray that the saint strengthens our faith in the Lord.
6. Wednesday, July 4 is Independence Day. The Office will be closed for one day. For emergencies please contact Father Lam at 323-384-3922.
7. Friday, July 6 is first Friday. There will be adoration of the Host starting 6:30 p.m., and a Mass devoted to the Sacred Heart of Jesus at 7:30 p.m.
8. On Saturday, July 7 we will have a Mass devoted to the Immaculate Heart of Mary at 9:30 a.m. Training for Eucharistic ministers will be held right after Mass.
9. On Sunday, July 8, Bishop Alexander Salazar will be coming to our church to celebrate the Feast of the Chinese Martyrs (St. Augustine Zhao Rong and companions) in a combined Mass at 10 a.m. Please note the change in the time for Mass.
10. The Tai Chi class will take a summer sabbatical starting Saturday, July 14. Classes will resume on Wednesday, September 12. Detailed information on the resumption of class will be announced on August 6. Please watch for the announcement.
11. Archbishop Gomez of Los Angeles invites all the parishioners to join him in celebrating a Mass for the dignity of all people and the family in the Cathedral on Sunday, July 22 at 3:30. Let us all pray for justice and everyone in the Lord’s family.
12. The Knights of Columbus and the Archdiocese of Los Angeles will hold a prayer meeting in honor of Our Lady of Guadalupe on Sunday, August 5 in the L.A. Coliseum. All parishioners are invited to attend. Please contact the Legion of Mary to register and obtain tickets, as well as detailed information.
13. If your six- or seven-year-old has not received Holy Communion yet, please register with Peter Wong for the First Communion class to be starting in September.
14. RCIA for this year has begun. Those interested to learn about our faith are still welcome. The time is from 11 a.m. to 12:30 on Sundays. Please let your families and friends know, and invite them to attend. Old students are very welcome! Please contact Father Lam or the RCIA teachers.