羅省華人天主堂消息 7/15/2012 常年期第十五主曰
1. 加州華人天主教生活營現已開始接受報名。今年的主題是：“主的呼喚：你會回應祂嗎？”。請來認識有關聖召並回應主的召叫，現在的生活是不是天主要我渡的生活呢。今年的生活營將在8月31日至9月3日在聖堤巴巴拉古傳教站舉行。如在8月2日前報名，學生和沒有工作者$150，已在工作者 $200。詳情請與Nathan Lau查詢或瀏覽網址www.cacclc.org.
2. 為響應羅省總主教恭美智及Salazar主教上星期的呼籲，讓教友可一同參與於七月二十二日在主教座堂的Immigration mass，堂區任命聖家會協助安排。由於彌撒時間是下午3：30，為方便中、英文彌撒的教友，聖家會會在Chinatown的餐館預訂午餐。第一輪在11:15 a.m.給中文彌撒教友；第二輪1 p.m.給英文彌撒教友。每位收費 $10，餘款捐獻回堂區。中文彌撒教友午餐後可回聖若瑟樓，觀看電影至2：30等待英文彌撒的教友，一同car-pool。彌撒後請向聖家會職員報名。
3. 誠心多謝Dr. Won Ng，Maggie Lau，Raphael Ho及Loudres Hor多年為堂區財政服務，願上主厚報他們。上主日Bishop Salazar在彌撒中祝福了本年度財務委員：主席-Joseph Lee; 書記-Rita Chu：執行委員-Patrick Mak, Amy Wong, Maggie Tsui, Connie Sum及Maria Yu。
4. 今天英文彌撒後，堂區將舉行青年同樂日，12時30分將播映”Life with Jesus”，免費午餐和籃球投籃遊戲。請各青年參加。
6. 下學期兒童道理班將在九月二十三日開始，請各家長為你們的孩子與Peter Wong 報名。如你6，7歲的孩子還沒有領聖體，請也與Peter Wong報名參加初領聖體班。
9. 聖母軍週年退省將於8月4日星期六舉行，由早上9時半至下午4時。主講導師: 曾慶導神父，歡迎輔助團員參加，參加者請帶備聖經。
10. 本堂太極班將於7月14日(星期六)開始放暑假，直至9月11日(星期二)。復課日期為9月12日(星期三) ，有關復課之詳細資料，將於8月下旬公佈，敬請留意。
11. Knights of Columbus及羅省教區將於8月5日在L.A. Coliseum舉行瓜達蘆比(Guadalupe)聖母祈禱大會，敬請各教友參加。請與聖母軍報名取入場券，詳情請向聖母軍查詢。
12. 7月16日加默山聖母(Our lady of Mt. Carmel) 請參與彌撒祈求聖母保佑。
中文彌撒：Warren Lee, Victoria Law & David Law
英文彌撒：Ken Dong & Mary Wu
煉靈（亡者）彌撒：何潘靈芝，陳潤瑞，Br. James Ash，李鍚濂，游定一，蔡何蘭芳，黎伍嫣之，
Mrs. Margie Bellet，Mary Chan 為諸衆煉靈。
請為以下病人祈禱：葉修女，Nicholas Lau，彭保祿神父，Rosa Chan， Benedict Ho，Shirley Wong， Winnie Wong， Fr. Carmine Vairo，Emily Yee，程麥麗珍，鄺瑞儀。
Papal Intention for July: That everyone may work in safe and secure conditions.
The California Chinese Catholic Living Camp is currently open for registration. This year’s theme is “Super You, Super Me – Are we who we’re called to be? 主的呼喚：你會回應祂嗎?” Come and learn more about vocations and what God is calling you to be in your life, and meet lots of new friends! CACCLC will be at Old Mission Santa Barbara – Friday,August 31 to Monday, September 3. Early Bird registration is going on now – the cost for Students and Unemployed registrants is only $150; and $200 for Working. Early Bird registration will end August 2. For more details, please see Nathan Lau or visit http://www.cacclc.org.
St. Bridget’s Chinese Catholic Church Bulletin
The Fifteenth Sunday in Ordinary Time
1. The California Chinese Catholic Living Camp is currently open for registration. This year’s theme is “Super You, Super Me – Are we who we’re called to be? 主的呼喚：你會回應祂嗎?” Come and learn more about vocations and what God is calling you to be in your life, and meet lots of new friends! CACCLC will be at Old Mission Santa Barbara – Friday, August 31 to Monday, September 3. Early Bird registration is going on now – the cost for Students and Unemployed registrants is only $150; and $200 for Working. Early Bird registration will end August 2. For more details, please see Nathan Lau or visit http://www.cacclc.org.
2. In response to the call by Archbishop Gomez and by Bishop Salazar at our church last week, we are arranging for parishioners to be able to participate in the Immigration Mass at the Cathedral next Sunday, July 22. The parish has asked the Holy Family Society to help with the arrangements. Because the Mass will be at 3:30 (after lunch), the HFS will order lunches at 11:15 for parishioners attending the Chinese Mass, and at 1:00 for parishioners attending the English Mass. The cost is $10 per person. Any profit will be donated to the parish. Those having lunch after the Chinese Mass can go to St. Joseph House and watch a movie until 2:30 to wait for those attending the English Mass, and then carpool together to the Cathedral. Please register with HFS officers after Mass.
3. We sincerely thank Dr. Won Ng, Maggie Lau, Raphael Ho, and Loudres Hor for their services to the parish on behalf of the Finance Committee. May God richly reward them. During Mass last Sunday, Bishop Salazar blessed the new officers of the Finance Committee for this year: Chairman Joseph Lee, Secretary Rita Chu, and officers Dr. Patrick Mak, Amy Wong, Maggie Tsui, Connie Sum, and Maria Yu.
4. We invite all the youth to join us for a fun day at the Church today at 12:30pm, with a short movie “Life with Jesus”, free pizza and basketball shooting contest.
5. The Legion of Mary will sponsor a Mass on Saturday, August 11 at 9:30 a.m. to celebrate the Feast of the Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary. All parishioners are invited.
6. C.C.D. for next school year will resume on September 23, 2012. Please register with Peter Wong. And if your six- or seven-year-old has not received Holy Communion yet, please also register with Peter Wong for the First Communion class.
7. There will be Line Dance today from 12:30 to 2:30 in St. Joseph House.
8. Sister Grace wishes to thank all the parishioners for their visits and prayers. Your concern during her injury gives her confidence for an early recovery, so that she can continue her work for the Catholic Church, and our parish and parishioners. Your prayers are also requested for Sister Lucia, who will be taking over Sister’s Grace’s evangelical work in China.
9. The annual retreat of the Legion of Mary will take place on Saturday, August 8, from 9:30 a.m. to 4 p.m. The retreat director will be Father Tsang (曾慶導神父). All members are welcome. Those attending are requested to bring their own bibles.
10. The Tai Chi class has taken a summer sabbatical starting yesterday, July 14. Classes will resume on Wednesday, September 12. Detailed information on the resumption of class will be announced in late August. Please watch for the announcement.
11. The Knights of Columbus and the Archdiocese of Los Angeles will hold a prayer meeting in honor of Our Lady of Guadalupe on Sunday, August 5 in the L.A. Coliseum. All parishioners are invited to attend. Please contact the Legion of Mary to register and obtain tickets, as well as detailed information.
12. Tomorrow, July 16 is the Feast of Our Lady of Mt. Carmel. Please attend Mass and ask for her blessing.