羅省華人天主堂消息 9/30/2012 常年期第二十六主曰
1. 羅省華人天主教恊會敬請各教友參與本堂的七十三年堂慶晚會。當晚的晚宴將會表揚吳榮安搏士(Dr. Won Ng) 的五十二年為堂區的服務及支持。今年的主題「琴鼓和諧樂滿堂」提醒我們團結和互相扶助，和諧共融是我們信仰的力量。這晚會已定于本年10月20日晚上六時在漢宮大酒樓舉行，餐劵及抽獎券現已開始售賣，誠意敬請各教友踴躍支持，詳情請與Lucia Tam 626-221-2888或恊會會員詢查。
2. 聖家會將於今日, 12:30 p.m. 在聖約瑟樓舉行例會。 是次會議除了會務報告和神修外, 還有甜品制作示範及比賽。 為方便英文彌撒的會員, 會有簡單午餐供應, 每位$3. 請大家準時出席。
中文彌撒：Victoria Huang, Jacqueline Tong & Eddie Choi
英文彌撒：Linna Chu & Mary Wu
請為以下病人祈禱：Fr. Chris Woerz，葉修女，Rosa Chan，Shirley Wong， Winnie Wong， Fr. Carmine Vairo，Emily Yee，程麥麗珍，鄺瑞儀。
Papal Intention for September: That politicians may always act with honesty, intregity and love for the truth.
St. Bridget’s Chinese Catholic Church Bulletin
The Twenty Sixth Sunday in Ordinary Time
1. The Los Angeles Chinese Catholic Non-Profit Association respectfully invites all the parishioners to participate in the gala dinner commemorating the seventy third anniversary of the founding of our church. The dinner will especially honor Dr. Won Ng for his service to, and support of, the parish for fifty two years. The theme this year is “United in Harmony”. It reminds us to be united and mutually supportive, because the strength of our faith is in harmony and communion. The dinner will be held on Saturday October 20 at 6 p.m. in Empress Pavilion. Dinner and raffle tickets are being sold. We sincerely request all parishioners to give their utmost support. For details please contact Lucia Tam at 626-221-2888, or other Association members.
2. The HFS will have a general meeting and celebration of the Moon Festival today at 12:30 p.m. in St. Joseph House. Light lunch will be provided for $3 per person for those who want it. This is only the second general meeting we hold this year, so please make an effort to attend. Besides the normal procedures of the meeting, there will be a bonus fun item, dessert making competition led by Patrick Yip.
3. Tomorrow is the memorial of St. Theresa of the Child Jesus, Virgin and Doctor. Pray to the saint to increase our spiritual enlightenment.
4. Tuesday, October 2 is the memorial of Guardian Angels. Pray they guard us to be faithful to the Lord.
5. Thursday, October 4 is the memorial of St. Francis of Assisi. Pray the saint to help us emulate his poverty in spirit and his faithfulness.
6. Friday, October 5 is the first Friday of the month. There will be adoration of the Host beginning at 6:30 p.m., and a special Mass devoted to the Sacred Heart of Jesus at 7:30. Please attend Mass and pray that the Sacred Heart bless our family. That day is also the memorial of St. Faustina Kowalska. Pray the saint help us to be especially devoted to the merciful Jesus.
7. There will be a Mass honoring the Immaculate Heart of the Virgin Mary on Saturday, October 6 at 9:30 a.m. All parishioners are welcome to attend.
8. The grand meeting of the Legion of Mary will take place on next Sunday, October 7 from 11:30 to 1:30 in St. Joseph House. All auxiliary members are welcome to attend.