羅省華人天主堂消息 10/7/2012 常年期第二十七主曰
1. 2013至2014年的堂區牧民議會將在十一月尾改選新任牧民議會會員，任期為兩年。牧民議會會員的職責包括提供議見及幫助主任神父在堂區福傳工作，發展，及堂區日常事務。敬請各教友提名可參與下屆的議會的名字。議會會員提名表將由Joseph Ng， Warren Lee或招待員提供。
2. 羅省華人天主教恊會敬請各教友參與本堂的七十三年堂慶晚會。當晚的晚宴將會表揚吳榮安搏士(Dr. Won Ng) 的五十二年為堂區的服務及支持。今年的主題「琴鼓和諧樂滿堂」提醒我們團結和互相扶助，和諧共融是我們信仰的力量。這晚會已定于本年10月20日晚上六時在漢宮大酒樓舉行，餐劵及抽獎券現正在售賣中，誠意敬請各教友踴躍支持，詳情請與Lucia Tam 626-221-2888或恊會會員詢查。
中文彌撒：Andy Tsung, Maureen Tang & Bosco Tang
英文彌撒：Peter Chung & Jude Wong
本周內彌撒意向：周宅謝主求恩，何吳秀珠謝主，Daniel & Theresa Choy謝主，Wendy Spencer Mo謝主。
煉靈（亡者）彌撒：羅思虹追思林平華神父，何天本，邱石及葉貴嬌，Fatima Bermuder，Raymond Bio Soto及Rosa Soto追思諸衆煉靈。
請為以下病人祈禱：Fr. Chris Woerz，葉修女，Rosa Chan，Shirley Wong， Winnie Wong， Fr. Carmine Vairo，Emily Yee，Ida Chen，程麥麗珍，鄺瑞儀。
Papal Intention for October: That the new evangelization may progress in the oldest Christian countries.
St. Bridget’s Chinese Catholic Church Bulletin
The Twenty Seventh Sunday in Ordinary Time
1. Elections for the at-large members of the Parish Pastoral Council for 2013 to 2014 will be held at the end of November. They will serve for a term of two years. Their duties include offering their opinions during meetings, and helping the pastor in his pastoral work, church development, and regular church affairs. Parishioners are requested to submit nominations. Nominating forms can be obtained from Joseph Ng, Warren Lee, or Hospitality Group members (Mass ushers).
2. The Los Angeles Chinese Catholic Non-Profit Association respectfully invites all the parishioners to participate in the gala dinner commemorating the seventy third anniversary of the founding of our church. The dinner will especially honor Dr. Won Ng for his service to, and support of, the parish for fifty two years. The theme this year is “United in Harmony”. It reminds us to be united and mutually supportive, because the strength of our faith is in harmony and communion. The dinner will be held on Saturday October 20 at 6 p.m. in Empress Pavilion. Dinner and raffle tickets are being sold. We sincerely request all parishioners to give their utmost support. For details please contact Lucia Tam at 626-221-2888, or other Association members.
3. The Bereavement Committee will offer a Mass on Saturday, October 13 at 9:30 a.m. for the repose of the souls of the deceased, and the peace of mind of their families. All interested are invited to attend. A meeting will be held after Mass, at 10:15 for reports and discussions.
4. The grand meeting of the Legion of Mary will take place on next Sunday, October 7 from 11:30 to 1:30 in St. Joseph House. All auxiliary members are welcome to attend.
5. Tomorrow is Columbus Day.
6. Thursday, October 11 is the beginning of the liturgical Year of Faith. Our parish will distribute the cards and flyers for it during Mass next Sunday, to help the parishioners to pray that the Lord will increase our faith, and make the year more meaningful.