羅省華人天主堂消息 10/14/2012 常年期第二十八主曰
4. Joseph Ng， Warren Lee或招待員提供。
5. 羅省華人天主教恊會敬請各教友參與本堂的七十三年堂慶晚會。當晚的晚宴將會表揚吳榮安搏士(Dr. Won Ng) 的五十二年為堂區的服務及支持。今年的主題「琴鼓和諧樂滿堂」提醒我們團結和互相扶助，和諧共融是我們信仰的力量。這晚會已定于本年10月20日晚上六時在漢宮大酒樓舉行，餐劵及抽獎券現正在售賣中，誠意敬請各教友踴躍支持，詳情請與Lucia Tam 626-221-2888或恊會會員詢查。
7. Michael Lau將由10月15日至11月2日請假前往香港出席「教友職務交流大會」及度假，11月5日星期一照常工作。
中文彌撒：Stanley Ng, Patrick Yip & Peggy Yip
英文彌撒 : Peter Wong & Linna Chu
本周內彌撒意向：Miranda & Jacob Young求健康，Koze Chi謝主，Agnes N.Dacanay謝主，Pedro & Rosa Colderon求恩。
煉靈（亡者）彌撒：Susie Ko，黄維香追思先父羅德楊，何天本，Ida Chan，諸衆煉靈。
請為以下病人祈禱：Fr. Chris Woerz，葉修女，Rosa Chan，Shirley Wong， Winnie Wong， Fr. Carmine Vairo，Emily Yee，程麥麗珍，鄺瑞儀。
Papal Intention for October: That the new evangelization may progress in the oldest Christian countries.
St. Bridget’s Chinese Catholic Church Bulletin
The Twenty Eighth Sunday in Ordinary Time
1. The Parish Pastoral Council will meet today at 1:30. All members please be punctual.
2. Our parish will distribute the cards and flyers for the liturgical Year of Faith during Mass today, to help remind parishioners to pray that the Lord will increase our faith, and make the year more meaningful.
3. Elections for the at-large members of the Parish Pastoral Council for 2013 to 2014 will be held at the end of November. They will serve for a term of two years. Their duties include offering their opinions during meetings, and helping the pastor in his pastoral work, church development, and regular church affairs. Parishioners are requested to submit nominations. Nominating forms can be obtained from Joseph Ng, Warren Lee, or Hospitality Group members (Mass ushers).
4. The Los Angeles Chinese Catholic Non-Profit Association respectfully invites all the parishioners to participate in the gala dinner commemorating the seventy third anniversary of the founding of our church. The dinner will especially honor Dr. Won Ng for his service to, and support of, the parish for fifty two years. The theme this year is “United in Harmony”. It reminds us to be united and mutually supportive, because the strength of our faith is in harmony and communion. The dinner will be held on Saturday October 20 at 6 p.m. in Empress Pavilion. Dinner and raffle tickets are being sold. We sincerely request all parishioners to give their utmost support. For details please contact Lucia Tam at 626-221-2888, or other Association members.
5. Thursday, October 18 is the Feast of St. Luke, Evangelist. Pray that the saint increases the apostolic fire within us.
6. Michael Lau will take a vacation from Monday, October 15 through Friday, November 2 in order to attend the “Lay Affairs Interchange Convention” (translated from the Chinese) and also take a holiday. He will return to work on Monday, November 5.
7. There will be line dance today in St. Joseph House from 12:30 to 2:30.