羅省華人天主堂消息 11/18/2012 常年期第三十三主曰
1. 林神父誠心多謝Mary Huang在他及Michael Lau放假其間，義務作書記一職，願上主降福報答她。
2. 堂區將在今天舉辦感恩節晚餐聚會，感謝聖家會和華人天主教協會的贊助，為晚餐提供火雞，火腿，玉米和甜薯等主菜，歡迎大家帶來頭盆或甜點一同分享。此外在2:00將有電影播放，4:00舉行天才表演。歡迎各教友和親友展現你們的才華，例如唱歌，樂器，舞蹈，饒舌歌(rapping)等，請向Warren Lee或Mabel Ngo報名。晚餐在天才表演後開始。
4. 青少年組TFC多謝各教友支持一年一度『收集罐頭食品和火雞』活動，為St Mary教堂食物支援計劃。今天英文彌撒後會將所收集罐頭食品及火雞送到St. Mary. 如教友希望繼續捐款贊助，請在彌撒後與我們聯絡。主佑。
5. 堂區將臨期退省將於12月1日星期六上午9時至下午4時舉行，中文講者是伍國超神父(Fr. Jay Wu) ，英文退省由今屆加州華人天主教青年生活營主講神師，來自聖荷西的Fr. Joseph Kim主講。費用為每位$12，包午餐。在11月19日之前報名及付款，費用每位只需$10。教友可於中英文彌撒後報名參加。詳情請向Eric Li, Daniel Choy 及 Nathan Lau 查詢。
8. 小狼隊現正招收新年度團員，凡年齡7-10歲男孩均可參加。活動包括安全知識，紀律培訓，參觀，旅行和露營等，既多元化又充實，並可增強親子關係。有興趣者，可聯絡隊長Kevin Kwan或Augustine Yao。今天11/18在聖堂外有展覽，歡迎參觀和查詢。
9. 2013至2014年的堂區牧民議會將在十一月尾改選新任牧民議會會員，任期為兩年。牧民議會會員的職責包括提供議見及幫助主任神父在堂區福傳工作，發展，及堂區日常事務。敬請各教友提名可參與下屆的議會的名字。議會會員提名表將由Joseph Ng， Warren Lee或招待員提供。
中文彌撒：Thomas Woo, Lily Woo & Raymond Woo
英文彌撒：Ken Dong & Linna Chu
本周內彌撒意向：蔡祥恩, 蔡三妹合家謝主求恩，蘇太求平安, 身體平安，葉太謝主，Christine Ting謝主，Francis Yau謝主，潘馬惠娟謝主。
煉靈（亡者）彌撒：蔡瑩, 蔡德強追思母親蔡冰輝，庄小校, 蔡冰珍追思四姐蔡冰輝及所有過世的先人們，三兄弟追思四大姨蔡冰輝，何天本，黃盧燕輝，Peter VuTien Pluc，Mrs. Tavares，葉楚雄，諸衆煉靈。
請為以下病人祈禱：Fr. Chris Woerz，葉修女，Rosa Chan，Shirley Wong， Winnie Wong， Fr. Carmine Vairo，Emily Yee，程麥麗珍，鄺瑞儀。
Papal Intention for November: That the bishop, priest and all the ministers of the Gospel may bear the courageous witness of fidelity to the crucified and risen Lord.
St. Bridget’s Chinese Catholic Church Bulletin
The Thirty Third Sunday in Ordinary Time
1. Father Lam sincerely wishes to thank Mary Huang for volunteering in the office during his and Michael Lau’s absence. May God bestow His grace upon her.
2. The parish will sponsor a Thanksgiving dinner today. We wish to thank the Holy Family Society and the Chinese Catholic Association for sponsoring the main course of turkey, ham, corn, and yam. Parishioners are welcome to bring hors d’oeuvres or desserts to share. The celebrations will begin with a movie at 2 p.m., and a talent show at 4 p.m. Parishioners are encouraged to share their talents such as singing, instruments, dancing, and rapping, with everyone. Please register with Warren Lee or Mabel Ngo. Dinner will begin after the talent show.
3. We welcome five representatives of the Holy Cross Parish from Hong Kong (鄭月鳳, 李端芬, 龔梅, 馬慶忠 and徐瑞與) who are visiting this parish, various Chinese organizations, and the Archdiocese as part of an exchange program. We will celebrate Mass on Saturday, November 24 at 9:30 a.m. for them. All parishioners are requested to join in the Mass and welcome.
4. TFC wishes to thank all the parishioners for supporting their annual canned goods and turkey drive in support of the foot barn of St. Mary’s parish. Collection of canned goods and turkeys continue today. All the food collected will be delivered to St. Mary’s after Mass. Parishioners who wish to continue making monetary donations are most welcome. Please contact TFC after Mass. God bless.
5. This year’s Advent Retreat will be held on Saturday, December 1 from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Fr. Jay Wu will give the Chinese retreat, and Fr. Joseph Kim, who directed the CACCLC this year, will come from San Jose specifically to give the English retreat. The cost of $12 includes lunch. It will be discounted to $10 if you register and pay before November 19. Parishioners can register after both Masses. For details please inquire with Eric Li, Daniel Choy, and Nathan Lau.
6. Thursday, November 22 is Thanksgiving. We will celebrate Mass at 9:30 a.m. All parishioners are welcome to participate and give their thanks to the Lord.
7. Thanksgiving Day and the day after (November 22 and 23) are Archdiocesan holidays. The office will be closed. For emergencies please contact Fr. Lam at 323-3825922.
8. The Cub Scouts are recruiting new members for this year. All boys 7 to 10 years old are welcome. Activities include knowledge on safety, training discipline, visits, travels, and camping. They are both varied and fulfilling, and can strengthen intergenerational relationships. Those interested can contact leaders Kevin Kwan or Augustine Yao. They will have exhibits outside the church today. Inquiries are most welcome.
9. Elections for the at-large members of the Parish Pastoral Council for 2013 to 2014 will be held at the end of November. They will serve for a term of two years. Their duties include offering their opinions during meetings, and helping the pastor in his pastoral work, church development, and regular church affairs. Parishioners are requested to submit nominations. Nominating forms can be obtained from Joseph Ng, Warren Lee, or Hospitality Group members (Mass ushers).