羅省華人天主堂消息 11/25/2012 基督普世君王節
2. 青少年組TFC多謝各教友支持一年一度『收集罐頭食品和火雞』活動，為St Mary教堂食物支援計劃。上主日英文彌撒後TFC將所收集的罐頭食品，火雞及$1200送到St. Mary. 我們再次誠心感謝各教友的捐款贊助。主佑。
3. 為支持及幫助東海岸風暴”Sandy Superstorm” 的受害者，我們在11月4日收到2,242.77美元捐款。該捐款將立即發出支付到指定的救援組織和慈善機構。感謝您的慷慨，願上主保佑你們。
5. 堂區將臨期退省將於12月1日星期六上午9時至下午4時舉行，中文講者是伍國超神父(Fr. Jay Wu) ，英文退省由今屆加州華人天主教青年生活營主講神師，來自聖荷西的Fr. Joseph Kim主講。費用為每位$12，包午餐。今日最後報名。詳情請於中英文彌撒後向Eric Li, Daniel Choy 及 Nathan Lau 查詢。
6. 羅省總教區2013年的宗教培育大會Religious Education Congress將於在2013年2月21日至24日舉行，我們提議教友利用在1月4日前註冊的折扣。
7. 小狼隊現正招收新年度團員，凡年齡7-10歲男孩均可參加。活動包括安全知識，紀律培訓，參觀，旅行和露營等，既多元化又充實，並可增強親子關係。有興趣者，可聯絡隊長Kevin Kwan或Augustine Yao。今天11/18在聖堂外有展覽，歡迎參觀和查詢。
中文彌撒：Brian Chow, Rosa & Simon Tai (HFS)
英文彌撒：William Tam & Peter Wong
請為以下病人祈禱：Fr. Chris Woerz，葉修女，Rosa Chan，Shirley Wong， Winnie Wong， Fr. Carmine Vairo，Emily Yee，程麥麗珍，鄺瑞儀。
Papal Intention for November: That the bishop, priest and all the ministers of the Gospel may bear the courageous witness of fidelity to the crucified and risen Lord.
St. Bridget’s Chinese Catholic Church Bulletin
Feast of Christ the King
1. We wish to give the five representatives from Holy Cross Parish in Hong Kong (鄭月鳳，李端芬，龔梅，馬慶忠and徐瑞興) the warmest welcome for their visit to our church, as well as the various Chinese organizations and the Archdiocese.
2. TFC wishes to thank all the parishioners for supporting their annual canned goods and turkey drive in support of the foot barn of St. Mary’s parish. Last Sunday, the collected canned goods, turkeys, and $1200 in donation were delivered to St. Mary’s after the English Mass. Again we wholeheartedly thank the support of all the parishioners. God bless.
3. On Sunday, November 4, we collected $2242.77 to support and help the victims of “Superstorm Sandy.” The donations will be sent to the designated relief and charitable organizations. Thank you all for your generosity, and may God bless you all.
4. Elections will be held next Sunday, December 2, for at-large members of the Parish Pastoral Council for the next two year term. Their duties include offering their opinions during meetings, and helping the pastor in his pastoral work, church development, and regular church affairs
5. This year’s Advent Retreat will be held on Saturday, December 1 from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Fr. Jay Wu will give the Chinese retreat, and Fr. Joseph Kim, who directed the CACCLC this year, will come from San Jose specifically to give the English retreat. The cost of $12 includes lunch. Today is the last day to register. Parishioners can register after both Masses. For details please inquire with Eric Li, Daniel Choy, and Nathan Lau.
6. The Los Angeles Archdiocese Religious Education Congress will take place from February 21 to 24 next year. We suggest interested parishioners take advantage of the discount for registering before January 4.
7. The Cub Scouts are recruiting new members for this year. All boys 7 to 10 years old are welcome. Activities include knowledge on safety, training discipline, visits, travels, and camping. They are both varied and fulfilling, and can strengthen intergenerational relationships. Those interested can contact leaders Kevin Kwan or Augustine Yao. They will have exhibits outside the church today. Inquiries are most welcome.