羅省華人天主堂消息 12/2/2012 將臨期第一主日(丙年)
2. 堂區感謝Fr. Kim及伍國超神父主持昨天的中英文將臨期退省。堂區祝賀Fr. Kim及伍神父主寵日隆。
3. 今天健康舞班將於下午12:30至 2:30在聖若瑟樓舉行練習。
4. 本堂將在12月8日早上10時20分至下年 1時20分舉辨保護兒童講座(Virtus Training) ，請向Daniel Choy報名。
6. 我們特別鼓勵青少年和年輕的成年人使用青少年活動中心。由12/2開始，在每月的第1和第3個星期日青少年活動中心的開放時間為上午10:30 至 下午12:30。 ，今日中文彌撒後Warren Lee將在青年中心舉辦一個與年輕人共享的聚會，歡迎所有年輕人參加。
7. 青年委員會將於今天下午12時30分在#1會議室開會，敬請全體成員出席。12月8日(星期六) 聖母無玷胎節日，是當守瞻禮，早上9時30分在本堂有彌撒聖祭，請各教友參加。
8. 聖家會秉承過去十多年的傳统舉辦新年除夕晚會. 場地: 蒙市海皇翠亨村, 時間: 12/31/12, 6 p.m. – 12:15 a.m. 是夜有豐富晚餐, 有歌有舞, 有遊戲, 有獎品, 歡迎大家參加, 會員$55, 非會員$60. 因座位有限, 有興趣者請從速與Victoria Huang或其他聖家會幹事聯絡.
9. 12月7日(星期五) 聖安搏主教聖師， 是首瞻禮六，晚上6時30分有明供聖體，7時30分有特敬聖心彌撒聖祭，請各位教友參與。
10. 羅省總教區2013年的宗教培育大會Religious Education Congress將於在2013年2月21日至24日舉行，我們提議教友利用在1月4日前註冊的折扣。
11. 小狼隊現正招收新年度團員，凡年齡7-10歲男孩均可參加。活動包括安全知識，紀律培訓，參觀，旅行和露營等，既多元化又充實，並可增強親子關係。有興趣者，可聯絡隊長Kevin Kwan或Augustine Yao。今天11/18在聖堂外有展覽，歡迎參觀和查詢。
中文彌撒：Victoria Huang, Peggy & Patrick Yip
英文彌撒：Christina Tsui & Jason Tsui
煉靈（亡者）彌撒：黄徐鳳君紀念先夫黃振武，徐林掌興紀念徐國，黄徐鳳君紀念徐鳳賢修女，Deceased Legionaries，陳多眉，戴本篤，陳业芳，朿宜家，何味納，朱劉倩萍，黃盧燕輝，Bob Fish，龐翊鵬，龐李潔瀅，諸衆煉靈。
請為以下病人祈禱：Fr. Chris Woerz，葉修女，Rosa Chan，Shirley Wong， Winnie Wong， Fr. Carmine Vairo，Emily Yee，程麥麗珍，鄺瑞儀。
Papal Intention for December: That the migrants throughtout the world may be welcomed with
generosity and authenic love, especially by Christian communities.
St. Bridget’s Chinese Catholic Church Bulletin
First Sunday of Advent (Year C)
1. The second collection today is for the support of Christmas celebration, including decorations, flowers, and expenditures for the Christmas party. Please support generously.
2. We wish to thank Fr. Kim and Fr. Ng for conducting the Advent retreats for us yesterday. May the Lord bestow His blessings upon them.
3. There will be line dance today from 12:30 to 2:30 in St. Joseph House.
4. A seminar on Virtus Training will be given in this church on Saturday, December 8 from 10:20 a.m. to 1:20 p.m. Please register with Daniel Choy.
5. Collection envelopes for 2013 have been received. Please claim yours after Mass. Thank you for your cooperation.
6. We encourage the youths and young adults to make use of the Youth Center. Beginning today, the Center will be open from 10:30 to 12:30 every first and third Sunday of the month. Warren Lee will lead a gathering today after the Chinese Mass. All young people are welcome to attend.
7. The Youth Ministry will meet today in Conference Room #1 at 12:30. All members please attend. Also, Saturday December 8 is the Feast of the Immaculate Conception of Mary, a Holy Day of Obligation. Mass will be celebrated in this church at 9:30 a.m. All parishioners please attend.
8. The Holy Family Society will hold its traditional New Year’s Eve Dinner Dance at Empress Harbor Restaurant in Monterey Park, from 6 p.m. to 12:15 a.m. on New Year’s Eve. There will be a sumptuous dinner, song and dance, games, and prizes. Everyone is welcome. The cost is $55 for members, and $60 for non-members. Seating is limited. Please contact Victoria Huang or other HFS officers as soon as possible.
9. Friday, December 7 is the Memorial of St. Ambrose, bishop and doctor. It is also the first Friday of the month. There will be adoration of the Host beginning at 6:30, and a special Mass venerating the Sacred Heart will be celebrated at 7:30. All parishioners are invited to attend.
10. The Los Angeles Archdiocese Religious Education Congress will take place from February 21 to 24 next year. We suggest interested parishioners take advantage of the discount for registering before January 4.
11. The Cub Scouts are recruiting new members for this year. All boys 7 to 10 years old are welcome. Activities include knowledge on safety, training discipline, visits, travels, and camping. They are both varied and fulfilling, and can strengthen intergenerational relationships. Those interested can contact leaders Kevin Kwan or Augustine Yao. They will have exhibits outside the church today. Inquiries are most welcome.