3. 1月27日本堂隆重慶祝慈幼會會祖聖若望鮑思高瞻禮，聯合中英文彌撒於上午10時開始，美西會長Fr. Tim Ploch主禮。同日本堂慈幼協進會將義賣午餐（叉燒烏冬湯麵）為東羅省慈幼青年中心籌募經費。餐券每張五元。請踴躍支持並幫助弱勢社群的青年。願主祝福大家。
4. 2月10日Bishop Edward Clark將會到本堂慶祝新春彌撒，祭祖典禮及祝福結婚週年紀念，當日聯合中英文彌撒於上午10時開始，夫婦慶祝5,10,15,20,25,30,35,40,45,50年及50年以上結婚週年者請與Michael Lau登紀。每夫婦費用為$25包括祝賀證書及與主教午餐。
5. 免費報稅服務(Vita Program) 將於2月2日在本堂開始至4月13日，凡有興趣參加稅務義工者，請與Raymond Wong聯絡，1月19曰上午9時IRS將在本堂若瑟樓開班訓練報稅員。
6. 小狼隊將於1/19(星期六)9am-2pm舉辦遠足和野餐活動,歡迎本堂教友帶同子女參加,詳情請聯絡Kevin Kwan, Augustine Yao或Virginia Wong.
7. 為慶祝二月一日堂區主保慶日，堂區將舉行St. Bridget of Ireland填色比賽，歡迎所有兒童(K-Grade 6) 參加。參加截止日期為一月二十七日。詳情請留意海報。請向Eric Li, Daniel Choy 或Theresa Ho 索取填色表格及遞交參賽作品。各教友的2012年捐贈報稅收據將在2013年1月可派發。請注意通告。此外，如有任可問題，請與Joe Lee626-641-1580或財務組查詢。
本周內彌撒意向：黄志華及黄黎富明謝主，Alan & Amy Wong合家謝主，龐誕華謝主，龐富華謝主，龐國裕謝主，黃維香為侄子黄克勤謝主求恩保平安。
煉靈（亡者）彌撒： 葉楚雄，朱劉倩萍，諸眾煉靈。請為以下病人祈禱： Sophia Yu，Anthony Lee李盛霖，Winnie Wong，Fr. Carmine Vairo，Emily Yee，程麥麗珍，鄺瑞儀。
中文彌撒接待員： Rita Chu, Victoria Law, David Law
St. Bridget Chinese Catholic Church Bulletin
1/13/2013 Baptism of the Lord
1. January 18th to 25th is dedicated as a Week of Prayer for Christian Unity. Let us fervently pray to our Lord for the fulfillment of Christian Unity.
2. With the approval of the Provincial of Salesian West, Fr. Andrew Ng will be visiting Hong Kong for consultation with the Provincial of China Province and visit his family from January 7th to January 21st. He will return to Los Angeles on January 22nd. Fr. Lam will celebrate both Chinese and English Masses for January 13th and January 20th.
3. The parish will celebrate the Feast Day of St. John Bosco, the founder of the Salesian Society, on Sunday on January 27th with a combined Chinese / English Mass. The Salesian Provincial, Fr, Tim Ploch, SDB will the principal celebrant. After Mass, St. Bridget Salesian Cooperator will sell Cha Siu Udon lunch in support of the Boys and Girls Club in East Los Angeles. The price is $5.00 per person. Tickets will be sold at the patio after Mass. Please kindly support this event.
4. On February 10th, Bishop Edward Clark will come to St. Bridget to celebrate Chinese New Year Mass, preside over the Ancestral Veneration and give blessings to couples celebrating their 5.10,15,20,25,30.35,40;45,50 years and above wedding anniversary. Couple wishing to participate in this event, please register with Michael Lau. Cost is $25 per couple including lunch with Bishop and blessing certificate.
5. Once again, St. Bridget will offer the Volunteer Income Tax Assistance Program (VITA) in conjunction with IRS from February 2nd to April 13th. On January 19th, 9AM, IRS will begin training for the volunteers. We are seeking volunteers to staff this program. If you are interested, please contact Raymond Wong for details
6. On 1/19, Saturday,from 9AM -2PM, the Cub Scout will go on a hiking trip and picnic, you are invited to join them. For more detail, please contact Kelvin Kwan, Augustine Yau or Virginia Wong.
7. To celebrate the feast day of our parish patron saint on Feb 1, the parish is hosting a coloring contest of St. Bridget of Ireland. We welcome all the children (from K to Grade 6) to participate in this contest. The DEADLINE of the entry submission is Sunday, Jan 27. Please see the poster for further information and contact Eric Li, Daniel Choy or Theresa Ho to obtain the coloring page and submit your entry.
8. Chinese/English Catholic Liturgical calendars for 2013 are available. Printing cost is $3.85 for each calendar. Suggested donation is $5. Thank you for your generous support.
9. Donation envelopes for 2013 are ready to be picked up after Mass. Thank you for your cooperation.
English Mass Greeters: English Mass: Ken Dong& Selina Ko