1. 誠心感謝慈幼會會長Fr. Tim Ploch今天與我們共同慶祝聖若望鮑思高瞻禮，願天主及聖母進教之佑降福他及所有慈幼會會士。1/31是聖若望鮑思高瞻禮正日，求聖人降福慈幼會，母佑會，協進會及鮑聖大家庭所有成員。
2. 2月10日Bishop Edward Clark將會到本堂慶祝新春彌撒，祭祖典禮及祝福結婚週年紀念，當日聯合中英文彌撒於上午10時開始，夫婦慶祝5,10,15,20,25,30,35,40,45,50年及以上結婚週年者請與Michael Lau登紀。每對夫婦費用為$25包括祝賀證書及與主教午餐。
3. 恭喜以下林神父新任命的牧民議會會員Angela Chan, Lawrence Sze, David Law, 及Vincent Yip。在1月的牧民議會中他們選出新的會長及工作小組組長。他們是如下：李華能為會長；Richard Cheung為副會長；Angela Chan 為秘書；Eric Li為Liturgy Committee Chair; Victoria Huang 為 Formation Committee Chair; Dr Won Ng 為 Outreach Committee Chair. 。願上主保佑他們。
4. 今天健康舞班將於下午12:30至 2:30在聖若瑟樓舉行練習。
5. St. Bridget of Ireland填色比賽今天截止。請於彌撒後向Eric Li, Daniel Choy 或Theresa Choy 遞交參賽作品。
6. Cross Radio 衷心多謝St.Bridget 教友對其週年抽獎券籌款活動的支持。該活動在St Bridget共籌得$350。得獎抽獎券已於1月13日抽出。得獎名單已於Cross Radio網站上登出。詳情請參閱.
7. 免費報稅服務(Vita Program) 將於2月2日在本堂開始至4月13日，凡有興趣參加稅務義工者，請與Raymond Wong聯絡。
本周內彌撒意向：Helen Lee謝主，Ken & Joyce Tse謝主，John & Elizabeth Lau謝主，Francis & Louisa Kwong謝主，Jackie Law and Family謝主。
煉靈（亡者）彌撒：蔡冰輝，黄盧燕輝，陳瑪利為諸諸眾煉靈獻彌撒，善靈組為諸眾煉靈獻彌撒，楊玫瑰，Margret Kit Bing Ho & Mary Yip Yee Ho。
請為以下病人祈禱： Sophia Yu， Winnie Wong，Fr. Carmine Vairo，Emily Yee，程麥麗珍，鄺瑞儀，Winnie Ng。
彌撒接待員：Thomas Woo, Simon & Rosa Tai (HFS), William Tam & Mary Wu
St. Bridget Chinese Catholic Church Bulletin
1/27/2013 Feast Day of St. John Bosco
1. We thank Fr. Tim Ploch, the Salesian Provincial for celebrating with us, the Feast Day of St. John Bosco. May God and Mary Help of Christians bless him and all the Salesian Family members.
2. On February 10th, Bishop Edward Clark will come to St. Bridget to celebrate Chinese New Year Mass, preside over the Ancestral Veneration and give blessings to couples celebrating their 5.10,15,20,25,30.35,40;45,50 years and above wedding anniversary. Couple wishing to participate in this event, please register with Michael Lau. Cost is $25 per couple including lunch with Bishop and blessing certificate.
3. Congratulations to Fr. Lam’s new PPC appointees Angela Chan, Lawrence Sze, David Law, and Vincent Yip. In the January PPC meeting, new officers were elected. Warren Lee was re-elected as President; Richard Cheung was re-elected as Vice President; Angela Chan as Secretary; Eric Li as Liturgy Committee Chair; Victoria Huang as Formation Committee Chair and Dr. Won Ng as Outreach Committee Chair. God bless them all for their services to the church.
4. There will be line dance today from 12:30 to 2:30 in St. Joseph House.
5. Today is the entry submission DEADLINE of the St. Bridget of Ireland coloring contest. Please submit your entry to Eric Li, Daniel Choy or Theresa Choy after the mass.
6. Cross Radio would like to thank the generous support of the St Bridget parishioners for its annual raffle-ticket fundraising event. A total of $350 was collected through the raffle-ticket sale on 12/23/12. The raffle-drawing took place on Sunday, 1/13/13. Please feel free to visit the Cross Radio website at: http://www.crossradio.com for the winner list. Winners will also be contacted.
7. Once again, St. Bridget will offer the Volunteer Income Tax Assistance Program (VITA) in conjunction with IRS from February 2nd to April 13th. We are seeking volunteers to staff this program. If you are interested, please contact Raymond Wong for details.
8. Feb 1, is first Friday. There will be adoration of the Host starting 6:30 p.m., and a Mass devoted to the Sacred Heart of Jesus at 7:30 p.m.
9. Feb. 2 is Presentation of the Lord. There will be mass celebrated at church 9:30 AM
Greeters: Thomas Woo, Simon & Rosa Tai (HFS), William Tam & Mary Wu