1. 我們感謝所有義工上星期奉獻出時間在華埠的新春園遊會協助推廣教會及福傳華人，因為你們的努力, 我們已經接觸了500人及送出本堂的資料及禮物。
5. 本堂四旬期退省定於3月9日上午9時舉行。 中文講者是來自加拿大Calgary的阮明聰神父,英文講者是Fr. Chris Woerz, SDB。 為鼓勵教友及早報名,於2月25日前報名及繳費者每位$10包午餐。另為方便年青家庭,當日有為10歲以下小童設有兒童節目,25日前費用為$5包午餐.請與Angela Chan, Victoria Huang, Vincent Yip查詢及報名。
6. 免費報稅服務(Vita Program) 已於2月2日在本堂開始至4月13日。請各教友通知有需要的人仕。凡有興趣參加報稅服務義工者，請與Raymond Wong聯絡。
本周內彌撒意向：倪宅謝主，譚羅燕霞合家謝主感恩，Winnie Wong 求平安健康。
請為以下病人祈禱： Sophia Yu， Winnie Wong，Fr. Carmine Vairo，Emily Yee，程麥麗珍，
中文彌撒接待員: Thomas Woo, Patrick & Peggy Yip (HFS)
St. Bridget Chinese Catholic Church Announcement
2/24/2013 Second Sunday of Lent
1. We thank everyone who have helped in managing the booth last week events in Chinatown, including all committee members who are so dedicated their times and efforts. We have accomplished a lot with about 500 people getting the gifts and our advertised materials.
2. Monday, 2/25, is Feast Day of first two Salesian Martyrs, Luigi Versiglia and Calistro Caravario. Both martyred in China defending the honor of 2 teachers, 2 catechists and a catechuman.
3. Friday, 3/1 is dedicated to the Sacred Heart of Jesus. There will be Chinese Stations of the Cross starting at 6:30PM; Mass at 7:30PM. All parishioners are invited to attend. This day is also dedicated as World Day for Prayers. It is also a Day of Abstinence during Lent
4. Saturday, 3/2, Mass devoted to Immaculate Heart of Mary starts at 9:30AM. You are invited to attend.
5. Parish Lenten Retreat is scheduled for March 9th, starting 9:00AM. The Chinese facilitator is Fr. Joseph Nguyen from Calgary. English facilitator is Fr. Chris Woerz, SDB. To encourage early registration the cost is $10 per person, before 2/25, including lunch. Programs are also planned for children under 10 years old. Cost for children under 10 is $5 if registered before 2/25. Please register with Victoria Huang, Angela Chan or Vincent Yip.
6. St. Bridget’s Volunteer Income Tax Assistance Program (VITA) has begun on February 2nd to April 13th. Please tell your friends and those that may benefit from this service. We are also seeking volunteers to staff this program. If you are interested, please contact Raymond Wong for details.
7. Thanks to your generosity, the cumulative collection for Together In Mission as of February 17, 2013 is $3,924.58. We will continue second collection for this campaign.
Stations of the Cross Scheduled during Lent as followed:
English Mass Greeters: Linna Chu & Joseph Ng