2. 本堂將於4月26日開辦國語班，每月第二及第四週五從下午5:30到下午7:00在聖若瑟樓開課。我們感謝Becky Shing當我們的老師。
3. STC保護兒童委員會今天會在彌撒後派發小冊子,內容包括如何保護兒童免受性侵犯和事故通報方法等.請大家細心閱讀,致力使St Bridget成為讓兒童安全快樂成長的地方.
4. 堂區將於6月為今年高中或以上學歷的畢業生慶祝及舉行畢業感恩祭。有興趣參加的畢業生請於5月12日前向 Eric Li, Theresa 或 Daniel Choy查詢及報名。
6. 請為我們的堅振班學生祈禱，他們將於4月28日星期日早上11時15分在St. Peter Italian Church 領堅振。邀請各教友參與那天的彌撒來見證和支持我們的青少年。謝謝。
7. 為增進教友對自己健康的關注，本堂將於今天10：45am至12：45pm舉辦堂區健康日。感謝多位熱心醫務人員的協助，為大家提供免費血壓，身體温度指數，視力及聽力檢查，以及其他營養健康展覽，希望可以讓大家更了解自己身體的狀況。這項活動費用全免，希望大家不要錯過。詳情請與Richard Cheung 聯絡。
9. 耆英會在四月二十七日星期六舉辦朝聖旅行一天遊,由上午八時至下午六時. 地點是聖嘉蘭女苦修院,位於聖塔巴拉巴和到丹麥城的主教座堂.敬請参加者自備午餐及水。
10. 聖家會於4/27 日, 星期六, 舉行一個短途遠足. 歡迎各位教友參加. 行程大約兩小時, 老少咸宜. 當天早上8:30在教堂集合, 然後一同Carpool 出發. 如有興趣者, 請向Victoria Huang或其他聖家會officers索取Waiver form.
煉靈（亡者）彌撒: 劉鏡池追思先父劉孔忪及先母劉梁鳳儀，，姚俊義( Charles Yao) ，Mrs. Carmen Terrazas，吳頌先神父，Phuong Vuary追思凌化桂雲，Betty Herr，Ana& Stephen Vong追思先母林月英， 諸眾煉靈。
請為以下病人祈禱： Sophia Yu， Fr. Carmine Vairo，Emily Yee，程麥麗珍，鄺瑞儀，Winnie Wong，Shirley Wong。
中文彌撒接待員: Warren Lee, Jacqueline Tong & Eddie Choi
St. Bridget Chinese Catholic Church Announcement
4/21/2013 4th Sunday of Easter (World Day of Prayer for Vocation)
1. Children Religious Education classes will begin registration for the 2013-2014 year starting May 5th. There will be a discount if registration is completed in the month of May. The cost is $60 for 1 student, $75 for 2 students in the same family, and $85 for 3 students in the same family.
2. St. Bridget will start a Mandarin class starting on April 26, Friday from 5:30 pm to 7:00 pm at St. Joseph House thanks to Mrs. Becky Shing.
3. There will have continuous sessions on the second and the fourth Friday each monthThe safeguard the Children Parish Committee will be passing out pamphlet on how to protect and report child abuse. Please take some time and read it carefully. Let’s work together to provide our children a safe and secure environment to grow.
4. The parish will honor the upcoming graduates with a Graduation Mass in June. Parishioners graduating from high school and above in this year, please contact Eric Li, Theresa Choy, or Daniel Choy by 5/12 to sign up and for details.
5. Today is World Day of Prayer for Vocation; please pray for our clergy： our Pope, Bishops, Priests and Deacons. May the Holy Spirit guide them to fulfill their pastoral duties.
6. Please keep our Confirmation Candidates in your prayers this coming week as they approach the Celebration of the Confirmation Liturgy. Confirmation will be Sunday, April 28th at 11:15am at St. Peter’s Italian Catholic Church. All are invited to witness and support our teens. Thank you.
7. In order to increase our parishioners’ health awareness, today, St Bridget will host a Parish Health Fair from 10:45am-12:45pm. Thanks to our many parishioners who are health care professionals, we will be able to provide blood pressure screening, body mess index measurement, vision and hearing screening, and many exhibitions on various health topics. We hope through this event, you will have a better understanding about your health. Please see Richard Cheung for more information.
8. There will be line dance today from 12:30pm to 2:30pm in St. Joseph House.
9. Everyoung Group will hold their annual one day pilgrimage on Saturday, April 27th. This year they will visit the Monastery of Poor Clare in Santa Barbara and Mission Santa Inez in Solvang. Participants please be reminded to bring your own food and water.
10. Holy Family will sponsor a hiking trip on Saturday, 4/27. They will meet at church 8:30AM to carpool to the location for the 2 hours hiking trip. If you are interested, please sign up with Victoria Huang or other HFS officers. A signed wavier form is required. All are welcomed.
English Mass Greeters: Ken Dong + TFC