3. 如果你是或知道一個高中學生為將來計劃煩惱，在10/27，下午 12:30 – 2請來或帶他來參與青年牧民部舉辦的一個職業商展會，地點是青年中心DB1。我們邀請了多名年輕工程師，醫療專家，律師，工商事務和電腦遊戲專家來分享他們的經驗。在12:30PM我們將供應熱的薄餅來分享。
4. 下主日10/ 27，12:30PM聖家會將在聖若瑟樓舉行例會。 屆時將會有免費燒豬午餐供應。 為方便工作人員準備足夠的食物, 請與Victoria Huang或Joe Ng。
5. 本堂為歡迎吳炳誼神父和Fr. Nick Riena，將在下星期六10/26下午6時在蒙市NBC酒家舉行晚宴。成人- $60、小孩(12歲以下)$40. 請與Dr. Won Ng購買餐票。大家知道我們的支出大過本堂主日捐獻收入，這晚宴是一個很好的機會來幫助本堂平衡我們的帳戶。此外，我們歡迎教友承諾慷慨捐助。
本周內彌撒意向 / 謝主感恩彌撒：Timothy & Grace Cheung的50年金緍謝主；黃維香謝主大恩；陳世陞及黃翠芬獻彌撒為黃健明及黄強健康求恩及謝恩；蔡冰晶全家謝恩；聖母軍佘先生及佘太獻謝主彌撒；Teresa Garcia謝主。
煉靈（亡者）彌撒: 李鳳娟紀念李伍媚心；Helen Lee紀念亡夫李有濂；Rosa Bio追思Fr. M. T. Mc Keirnan及Sr. Agnes Mc Keirnan；梁栢泉先生生忌；李林樹錦；諸眾煉靈。
請為以下病人祈禱：張錦泉神父；何廣凌神父；Sophia Yu； Emily Yee； Winnie Wong；Shirley Wong；Martina Tang(鄧綺雯) ；
中文彌撒接待員: Stanley Chu, Jason and Christina Tsui
St. Bridget Chinese Catholic Church Announcement
10/20/2013 29th Sunday of Ordinary Time
1. Today is World Mission Sunday. There will be a second collection in support of the World Missionary works. Please give generously.
2. There will be line dance today from 1:30pm to 3:30pm in the St. Joseph House.
3. If you are or know of a high school student planning for the future, bring them here on Oct 27. The Youth Ministry will host a Career Expo Panel 12:30-2:00pm at the Youth Center DB1. We have invited a panel of young professionals to share the ins and outs of their fields: Engineering, Health, Legal, Business, and Gaming. You can ask them what you want to know about their work. Hot pizza will be served at 12:30pm, while they last!
4. Holy Family will hold their meeting on 10/27, at 12:30PM in St. Joseph House. A roasted pig luncheon will be served to members. To insure sufficient food is ordered, please RSVP with Victoria Huang or Joe Ng.
5. On next Saturday, 10/26, 6PM, Our Church will be hosting a celebration dinner to welcome Father Andrew Ng and Father Nicholas Reina at NBC Restaurant in Monterey Park. Cost for Adult is $60; Child (under 12 years) $40. Tickets will be available after each mass. For more information, please contact Dr. Won Ng. Part of the ticket sales will be used to cover our Church’s operating expenses. Additional pledges from parishioners are strongly encouraged. Your generosity is most appreciated.
6. St. Bridget’s Boy Scouts, Troop 168, had a very successful and fun Fall Camporee last weekend. They won 2 First Place awards, 1 Second Place Award, and 3 Third Place Awards plus the Overall Troop Award. If you know of anyone who would be interested in joining the Boy Scouts or would be interested learning more about scouting, please contact any Scoutmaster or scout at St. Bridget.
7. The theme for this month’s gathering of the group, “Passing the Flame” is “Blessed Mother’s Rosary”. Please come to join us to refresh the meaning of the Rosary, to reignite and increase our love for the Blessed Mother. All are welcomed. Date and time: Next Sunday, 10/27, 11:AM in Joseph House Rm 2.
8. 10/22 is memorial for Blessed Pope John Paul II. He will be canonized by Pope Francis on April 27, 2014.
Greeters: Ken Dong + TFC