1. The St. Bridget Church Family Camp will be held in Cedar Lake Camp, Big Bear Lake during Memorial Day weekend, from Saturday May 28th to Monday the 30th. The 3 days/2 nights camp features outdoor/water activities and family oriented programs all in a beautiful mountain settings. Cost (includes 5 meals): Adults $135, children ages 12 or under $95, ages 3-5 $50. For more information or to sign up, please contact Amy Ho: email@example.com or Selina Ko: firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. On February 7th, Bishop Edward Clark will come to St. Bridget to celebrate Chinese New Year Mass, preside over the Ancestral Veneration and give blessings to couples celebrating their 5,10,15,20,25,30,35,40,45,50 years and above wedding anniversary. Couple wishing to participate in this event, please register with Vincent Yip and Stanley Chu. Cost is $25 per couple including lunch with Bishop and blessing certificate. Then followed by New Year Fair, from 12:30-2:00 pm. Activities include lion dance, lantern riddles, calligraphy, arts and crafts and CNY snacks tasting. Lunch can be purchased. Please invite your families and friends to come. If you would like to volunteer for this event, please contact Selina Ko.
3. Our parish will offer free tax assistance to help people who make $54,000 or less in preparing their 2015 tax returns every Saturday from February 6th to April 9th. Please call 323-222-5518 to make reservation. If you are interest to participate in this free tax assistance service, please contact Raymond Wong.
4. There will be Virtus training on 1/31 1-4pm. Those who are required to complete this training but didn’t have a chance to do so please sign up with Denise Woo.
5. Today is the Feast of Don Bosco, we welcome Fr. Nick to celebrate the Feast with us.
6. February 5 is first Friday, adoration at 6:30 pm and Mass at 7:30pm you are all welcome.
7. Line Dance practice from 12:30pm to 2:30pm in SJH#1.
1. 本堂春季家庭生活營將於 5/28(星期六)-5/30(星期一)(亡兵紀念日長周末)在充滿湖光山色的大熊湖 CedarLake Camp 舉行。三日兩夜的節目除了戶外及水上活動外，還有適合各家庭成員的遊戲及晚會節目，歡迎教友及非教友家庭參加。費用(包括5餐) 成人$135，小童12歲以下$95，3-5歲$50。請向 Amy Ho:email@example.com 或 Selina Ko:firstname.lastname@example.org查詢及報名。
2. Bishop Edward Clark 將會在主日2月7日到本堂慶祝新春彌撒, 祭袓典禮及祝福結婚週年紀念, 當日聯合中英文彌撒於上午10時開始, 夫婦慶祝5, 10, 15, 20, 25, 30, 35, 40, 45, 50 年及以上結婚週年者請與Vincent Yip和Stanley Chu 登紀。每對夫婦費用為$25 包括祝賀證書及與主教午餐。午餐後中午12時30分至下午2時30分我們將慶祝農曆新年 (猴年) 。節目包括舞獅, 猜燈謎, 寫揮春及其他中華文化藝術制作。請各位教友購買午餐券並陪伴親朋好友參加。教友如願意日助大會做義工,請與Salina Ko聯絡。
3. 羅省華人天主教為低收入人仕免費報稅服務, 限於全家整年(2015) 收入不超過$54,000. 時間是由2月6日至4月9日每週星期六早上9時至下午12時在445 Cottage Home St. 如有興趣參加者, 請致電(323)222-5518預約. 如有關免費報稅服務有任何問題, 請與Raymond Wong 聯絡。
4. 下星期日 1/31 下午1-4時有Virtus班,有興趣和需要報讀者請於彌撒後與Denise Woo報名。
5. 今日是聖鮑思高瞻禮, 歡迎Fr. Nick與我們共興的。
6. 2月5日是首瞻禮六彌撒和朝拜聖體 (每月首星期五) 晚上六時三十分.