1. Friendly Reminder: Winter time ends today. Please dial the clock faster for one hour.
2. March 15 (Friday), This evening at 7:30pm, there will be “Way of the Cross” in Cantonese. You are all welcome. Today Abstinence will be observed.
3. Mar 16 (Sat.), Everyoung Group offers the Mass in honor of St. Joseph. During the Mass, there will be Anointing of the sick and reception of New Members.
4. March 24 (Sunday), Our Rector Mayor sends an Extra Ordinary visitor to have the Canonical Visitation of the Province from March 11 to May 12. He will have an extraordinary visit to our church on March 24. We will welcome him.
5. Please join us for lunch (sauté chicken & mushroom) after Masses today. Ticket cost is $7. All proceeds will go to the building fund. Thank you Mr. Vong, Kathy Dong and volunteers for organizing.
6. The Hospitality Ministry Group first meeting in 2019, 12:30 pm today, at SJH2 (the meeting room next to the kitchen) 12:30 pm today Father Lam will continue to conduct a Formation training to the members. All members are invited to attend.
7. Our Lady of China Choir will hold a Taize prayer service on Saturday March 23th at 5pm inside the church. Let us together make this date with our Lord Jesus through prayer and reflection.
8. There will be a VIRTUS recertification training on 3/24 at 1:30pm. Volunteers with expiring certification please sign up with Denise.
9. Those in possession of church keys please notify STC members Denise Woo or Virginia Wong.
10. The Chinese Lent retreat will be held on April 6 (Sat). It will be conducted by Fr. Dominic So. The fee including lunch is $10 per person. Registration will start next week.
11. On March 2, 2019, St. Bridget Salesian Cooperators conducted a formation day for the second-year cooperator candidates. Thanks to Elizabeth Gamarrae, the US Western Region Cooperator Provincial Coordinator, the formation chairs Mike Alvarez and Judy Wilber Alvarez for giving a day of spiritual education to enrich our candidate’s knowledge of St. John Bosco and the essence of being a Salesian Cooperator. The formation presentation was well prepared, complete with power point slides, videos, stories, questions and answers and it was presented in a dynamic and interactive manner.
12. There will be a basketball tournament at Cathedral High school on March 31, from 1-5pm. If interested, please sign up with your sodality leaders. For more information and questions, please contact Matthew Ko.
13. Line Dance practice today from 12:30-2:30pm in SJH #1.
1. 溫馨提示: 今日冬令時間結束. 請將時鐘撥快一小時.
4. 3月24日(星期日), 總會長派視察員到美西會省進行視察工作,由3月11日至5月12日, 3月24日蒞臨視察本堂區, 我們誠心歡迎他的來臨.
5. 今天有午餐(東菇炆雞)義賣為建堂籌款。餐票每張$7。多謝黃師傅,Kathy Dong 及各義工籌備。
6. 接待組將於今天下午12：30， 在SJH2 （廚房旁敵會議室）開2019年首個會議，在會議中林神父會繼續給會員們培訓教導。懇請各會員出席。
8. VIRTUS 證書換新班將在 3/24 1:30PM 舉行,請證書將到期的義工們與Denise Woo報名.
9. 若閣下持有聖堂鑰匙請向保護兒童協會的Denise Woo或Virginia Wong通報.
11. 羅省華人天主堂於2019年3月2日， 邀請到美西省協進會會長Elizabeth Gamarrae，培訓主席 Mike Alvarez 和 Judy Wilber Alvarez，為慈幼協進會第二年候選人講授一個培訓班. 感謝他們以多媒體輔助，給我們一天的神修講座, 加深我們的候選人對聖若望鮑思高和慈幼協進會的認識.
12. 本堂將於3/31/19 1-5pm 在Cathedral中學舉行籃球比賽。有興趣者請向善會報名。或向Matthew Ko 查詢。