1) The Holy Family Society Zoom Meeting will be held on Thursday May 6th, 2021 at 8 pm – members please join together with Fr. Peter Pong.
2) Our parishioner Edmund W. Yee returned to our Heavenly Father on Monday, April 12, please pray for the repose of his soul.
3) St. Bridget is offering scholarships to parishioner’s children, who attend the church regularly and help serve our church community. Eligible applicants should be enrolled in high school (9th to 12th grade) or be an undergraduate in college. Applications can be picked up from Fr. Lam’s office, or from Ken Dong by emailing him at firstname.lastname@example.org. Applicants will be evaluated based on service to St. Bridget, and the community, as well as, their academic achievement. All interested applicants should submit their application with a brief essay describing their service to St Bridget and to the community, and what it means to them.
4) Happy Easter! Thank you for joining us in prayers on the 1st and 3rd Fridays on Zoom or YouTube during the past 7 months and participating in our virtual stations of the cross over Lent. As we move into the Easter season, Fr. Lam will resume our regular 7:30pm First Friday Sacred Heart of Jesus Devotional Mass at church. On the 3rd Friday of every month, Fr. Peter Pong will be leading Lectio Divina for us at 8:00pm. All are welcome to join!
5) Old Mary Help of Christians building now is a construction site. For your safety, please do not enter.
6) According to the instructions given by the Archdiocese, determine by the pastor, Mass can be celebrated indoor/outdoors. All mass attendees must always wear face masks and maintain 6’ social distance. Parishioners who would like to attend Mass in-person, please continue to register.
We rely on the generosity of our parish community to be able to support our ministries, pay our staff and meet our financial obligations. Since the Sunday Mass has been suspended, we would appreciate anything that you can continue to do for your parish. You may make your donation using the following methods:
Via Postal Service:
Make check payable to: SBCCC
Address: 445 Cottage Home Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012
Via PayPal: Donation can be made through PayPal; the Parish’s account name is: email@example.com. For those not familiar with PayPal, click on the Donate button link on the Church’s website (https://home.stbridgetccc.com/), donation can be made with credit card. Remember to check the “share your mailing address with St. Bridget Chinese Catholic Church” box if you desire to receive donation receipt at year end.
Via Bill Pay: Most banks have the “Bill Pay” feature. You may use this feature to make donation to the Parish. Add “St. Bridget Chinese Catholic Church” as a new payee. Address: 445 Cottage Home Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012. Phone: 323 222 5518. Your bank will send a paper check to the Parish, saving you the trouble of writing and sending a check.
2) 本堂教友Edmund W. Yee 於4月12日(星期一)返回父家, 請為他靈魂安息祈禱。
3) 羅省華人天主堂向區內居民的孩子提供獎學金，他們時常參與教會活動共並服務我們的教會團體。 符合條件的申請人應就讀高中（9至12年級）或大學學仕課程。 可以從林神父的辦公室獲取申請表格﹐或給Ken Dong電子郵件，電郵地址是kkace@sbcglobal.net。 將根據對羅省華人天主堂和社區的服務以及他們的學術成就來評估申請人。 所有感興趣的申請人都應提交簡短文章，說明他們對羅省華人天主堂和社區的服務以及這一切對他們的意義。
5) 舊聖母進教之佑樓現在是建築地盤。為你的安全, 請不要進入。
地址: 445 Cottage Home Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012
捐獻經PayPal; 堂區的賬號是: firstname.lastname@example.org. 不熟識 PayPal 的教友, 可在堂區的網站 (https://home.stbridgetccc.com/)按 Donate button 即可。捐獻可用信用卡支付。如要年终的捐獻收據, 請在 “share your mailing address with St. Bridget Chinese Catholic Church” 的小方格打勾。
經個人銀行支付 (Bill Pay):
大多銀行有網上付賬的功能. 教友可用此功能捐獻。 加 “St. Bridget Chinese Catholic Church” 入 新賬戶; 填上堂區地址: 445 Cottage Home Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012. 電話: 323 222 5518 即可。 這個 功能有別於直接過賬, 只是銀行代你郵寄支票到堂區, 省卻你們的麻煩
Saints of this week
1) 5/3 (Mon): Sts. Philip & James (Apostles)
2) 5/8 (Sat) : Our Lady of China
1) 5月3日(星期一): 聖斐理伯及聖雅各伯(宗徒)
2) 5月8日(星期六): 中華聖母