羅省華人天主堂消息 7/3/2011 常年期第十四主日
- 羅省華人天主堂熱烈歡迎陳日君樞機主教及吳志源神父到訪，我們趁此良機恭賀陳日君樞機主教晉鐸五十金禧，我們誠心感謝他為我們主持今主日的聖祭，下午一時至二時陳樞機將會與我們分享中國教會近况，六時半將會到漢官酒家吃晚飯，晚飯費用是每位$35，歡迎教友參加，教友如有興趣請與Warren Lee或Victoria Chung報名。
- 新一年度的中文成人慕道班已於6／12開始，請邀請你們的非教友親友到來，給他們一個認識天主的機會，也歡迎再慕道者參加。上課時間:每主日上午11時至12時半在Conference Room＃1。有意者請與葉修女或慕道班導師聯絡。
- Prism 福傳音樂會 –「張開雙手」誠意邀請你們共渡一個充滿音樂和證道的週六晚。
7-9-2011 5:00PM-7:00PM 將在羅省華人天主堂舉行。主講者是嘉諾撒仁愛修會的凌蕙彤修女，有興趣協助者，請與Peter Chan聯絡。詳情請參閱海報。
- 7月10日-主日 下午12時半，凌修女會和大家見面，並分享她的福傳經驗和心得。凌修女曾任教香港嘉諾撒聖瑪利書院，嘉諾撒聖心書院校監和嘉諾撒培德書院校長，現任為位於 Los Altos 耶穌會避靜中心的 Spiritual Director 和負責三藩市 Holy Name of Jesus Parish 的牧靈工作。敬請踴躍參加。
- 牧民議會再次收集各教友關於在主日及特別節日泊車的寶貴意見，如教友有任何意見或提意，請與Richard Cheung 聯絡或email <parking@stbridgetccc.ORG>。
中文彌撒：Peter Chan, Peggy Yip, Patrick Yip, Eddie Choi & Victoria Huang
英文彌撒：Peter Wong & William Tam
|請為以下病人祈禱：岑謝桂群，Rosa Chan， Benedict Ho。|
Papal Intention for June: That Christians may contribute to all alleviating the materials and spiritual suffering of Aids patients, especially in the poorest countries.
p.s. The Chinese name of 嘉諾撒仁愛修會 is : Canossian Daughters of Charity
St. Bridget’s Chinese Catholic Church Bulletin
The Fourteenth Sunday in Ordinary Time
- The Los Angeles Chinese Catholic Church warmly welcomes Cardinal Joseph Zen and Father Joseph Ng, who are visiting from Hong Kong. We wish to take this opportunity to congratulate Cardinal Zen on the golden jubilee of his priesthood, and sincerely thank him for celebrating today’s Mass here. From 1 to 2 p.m. Cardinal Joseph Zen will give a talk on recent developments of the Church in China. We will have a dinner in his honor at 6:30 in Empress Pavilion. The cost is $35 per person, and all parishioners are welcome. Anyone interested please register with Warren Lee or Victoria Chung.
- Tomorrow Monday, July 4th is Independence Day. There will be a Mass in this church at 9:30 a.m. All parishioners are welcome to attend, and pray that God continues to bestow His blessings on our country. After Mass Cardinal Joseph Zen will have a luncheon meeting with the Salesian Cooperators of southern California. In the evening he will meet with the youths of this parish.
- Seven young people from this parish will take part in the World Youth Day to be held this year in Madrid, Spain. After both Masses next Sunday, July 10th, they will have a bake sale to help defray the cost of the trip. Please give them your active support.
- Line Dance will be cancelled today due to the visit and talk of Cardinal Chan.
- The new annual Chinese RCIA class has begun on June 12th. We invite you to ask your non-Catholic relatives and friends to attend, to give them a chance to know God. Classes are held every Sunday from 11 a.m. to 12:30 in Conference Room #1. Those interested please contact Sister Grace or the RCIA teachers.
- Saturday, July 9th, is the feast day of St. Augustine Zhao Rong (priest, martyr) and his companions (martyrs.) We will have a Mass to honor their memory at 9:30 a.m. Please attend the Mass and pray the saints to bless the Church in China.
- The Prism evangelical concert “Open Your Hands” sincerely invites you to share a Saturday evening filled with music and witnessing. It will be held on July 9th from 5 p.m. to 7 p.m. in this Church. The main speaker will be Sister Ling of the Cannosian Sacred Heart Order. Those interested in performing or helping with the planning, please contact Connie Lee.
- On Sunday, July 10th (please note correction), starting at 12:30 p.m., Sister Ling will give a talk to share her experiences and lessons about evangelization. Sister Ling taught at the Canossian St. Mary’s College in Hong Kong, was superintendent at the Canossian Sacred Heart College, and was principal at the Pui Tak Canossian College. She is currently the Spiritual Director of the Jesuit Retreat Center in Los Altos, and is responsible for parish pastoral duties at the Holy Name of Jesus Parish in San Francisco. Please give her talk your avid support.
- PPC is again soliciting parishioners’ opinions on parking for Sundays and special holidays. Please contact Richard Cheung or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.