本堂青年牧民小組將在6月1日（星期日）為今年高中或以上學歷的畢業生舉行畢業感恩祭。有興趣參與的畢業生請於5月19日（星期一）前向 Eric Li聯絡及報名。
* 有興趣者請與Virginia Wong聯絡及報名。
本年度的兒童主日學課程已完滿結朿。下星期日（5月18日）英文彌撒後將會在聖若瑟樓舉行謝師宴，感謝老師們對小朋友的悉心教導。請所有已報名的家長和小朋友準時出席，與老師們一起享用豐富的午餐。詳情請向籌委會成員Amy Ho、Canossa Chan、Hazel Ng 或 Engeline查詢。
非常感激各教友投稿參加協會 （CCALA）的主題繪畫比賽。原定 5月14日宣佈賽果及頒獎，但為方便就讀兒童主日學的小朋友、現改在5月18日中文彌撒後舉行。 盼望各參賽者屆時出席。
Church Bulletin 05-11-2014
The Youth Ministry will celebrate a Thanksgiving Mass on Sunday, June 1 for this year’s graduates from high school or higher institutions of learning. Graduates interested in participating please contact Eric Li before Monday, May 19 to register.
The Youth Ministry will continue their summer basketball camp this year:
* The ten weeks will be divided into two sessions.
* There will be practice every Sunday from 9:30a.m. to 10:45a.m.
* Every other Sunday, after practice and English Mass, lunch will be served. We will go to the Salesian Boys’ and Girls’ Club to take part in their competition, until 2:30p.m.
* The cost will be $30 for one session, or $45 for two session.
* Anyone interested please contact Virginia Wong to register.
To celebrate a successful year of CCD class, there will be a Teachers’ Appreciation Luncheon next Sunday, May 18 at St. Joseph’s house after English Mass. For parents and children who have signed up for the luncheon, we are looking forward to seeing you. Come and say thanks to our dedicated teachers and share some good food and fun. For more information, please contact the planning committee members: Amy Ho, Canossa Chan, Hazel Ng or Engeline.
We are very grateful to the participants of the CCALA drawing contest. We had planned to announce and award the winners on May 11, but to make it convenient for the students in CCD, the date is changed to May 18 after the Chinese Mass. We hope those who have submitted entries will be present.
The Adult RCIA class will start a new class on June 15. It will be held every Sunday from 11:00a.m. to 12:30p.m. in the classroom next to the tent cover. Those interested please register with Ken Man.
Today is Mother’s Day, and also the Sunday of the Good Shepherd.
* Let us pray for all the mothers in the world.
* Let us pray for vocations. May the young people generously respond to God’s call, and devote their lives to be priests, brothers, and sisters, to serve the human race on behalf of the Holy Church.
* During the English Mass we will have the Crowning of Mary ceremony. Everyone is welcome to participate.
There will be PPC meeting today from 1:30p.m. to 3:00p.m. at St. Joseph House, conference room #1. All members please come on time.
There will be line dance practice today from 12:30p.m. to 2:30p.m. at St. Joseph House.
Tuesday, May 13 is the Feast Day of Our Lady of Fatima. Let us especially pray for world peace, and the repentance of sinners.
Mass will be celebrated at 9:30a.m. on Saturday, May 17. All parishioners are welcome to participate.