1. Together In Mission: the goal for St. Bridget Chinese Catholic Church this year is $11,600. We will achieve this goal by second collections. As of 4/10/2016, our cumulative collection was $10,638.50. Thank you for your generosity.
2. Registration for St. Bridget’s summer program begins today and will be open to public in two weeks. There will be creative crafting/cooking and computer classes for children 3-12 years old. Please pick up a flyer near church entrance. We are also recruiting teenager helpers. Please contact Virginia Wong.
3. There will a booth from STC about child protection outside of church after the Masses.
4. St. Bridget CCC would like to ask our girls and their parents if they are interested to start a Girl Scout troop or daughter of Mary in our church. Please see Vincent Yip after Mass if you are interested.
5. St. Bridget is offering scholarships to parishioner’s children, who attend the church regularly and help serve our church community. Eligible applicants should be enrolled in high school (9th to 12th grade) or be an undergraduate in college. Applications can be picked up from Fr. Lam or Ken Dong on or after April 24th. Applicants will be evaluated based on service to St. Bridget, and the community, as well as, their academic achievement. All interested applicants should submit their application, with a brief essay describing their service to St Bridget and to the community, to Fr. Lam or Ken Dong by May 22nd.
6. Our Boy Scouts, Troop 168, will have a fundraiser, on April 24th, selling snack items such as Spam Sushi, tea eggs, curried fish balls and noodles to raise funds for equipment and camping. Please come to enjoy some good food and support our Boy Scouts. Thank You.
7. NACCA will be hosting a convention on 10/7-9 at Vallombrosa Center in San Francisco. The theme is “Mercy and Evangelization”. Keynote speaker is Archbishop Hon. Please contact Fr. Lam or Richard Cheung if you are interested in participating.
8. There will be Mass on 5/24(Tuesday) at 7:30pm to celebration Feast of Mary Help of Christians and to pray for China.
9. LA Diocese will hold the City-of-Saints 2016 teens conference on the weekend of Aug 5th to 7th at UCLA. Thousands of teens will sing, praise and pray in the present of God. All high schoolers and graduates are welcome to join. Fee is $200 each including accommodation and meals. We will raise funds for the event. Please register with Vincent Yip and Wan Ching Law.
10. Line Dance practice from 12:30pm to 2:30pm in SJH #1.
1. 『共襄福傳』:本年度，羅省華人天主堂的籌募目標為$11,600。我們將於每主日收集第二次奉獻直至達標為止。截至 4/10/2016, 我們籌得的款項累計為 $10,638.50。謝謝各位的慷慨。
2. 本堂暑期班今天開始接受報名,兩星期後將開放給社區,歡迎3歲至12歲小朋友參加,內容包括手工藝烹飪和電腦,詳情參看聖堂門口的宣傳單張;同時亦招募青年義工,請與Virginia Wong聯絡。
4. 本聖堂想資詢堂區內的女孩及她們的父母是否有意成立一組女童軍或聖母孝女團。有意者彌撒後請與 Vincent Yip 聯絡。
5. 凡積極參與堂區和社區服務的教友子女,就讀高中或大學,可申請本堂提供的獎學金.請向神父或Ken Dong索取表格.遴選資格包括在聖堂和社區服務和學業成績.申請人需撰寫文章表述服務經驗,截止日期5/22.
7. 10月7日至9日北美天主教華人使徒會將於三藩市教區的Vallombrosa 靜修院舉行華人牧傳大會, 主題是: 「慈悲與福傳」, 由韓大輝總主教主講. 如有興趣參加者, 請與林神父或Richard Cheung聯絡.
8. 5月24日(星期二) 晚上7時30分在本堂有彌撒聖祭, 慶祝聖母進教之佑瞻禮, 並為中國祈禱.
9. 羅省教區將於 8月5至7日在UCLA舉辦”聖人之城”2016的青少年營。數千名青少年將經驗主的臨在，共同詠唱、讚頌及祈禱。費用每位$200，包食宿。我們將會籌款贊助。請有興趣的高中生向Ching Ching 及 Vincent yip 報名。