1. 4/1 Easter Sunday. Our Lord is risen. An eggs hunt game is planned for our children.
2. 4/2 (Mon.) is Easter holiday, parish office will be closed. For emergency need please contact Fr. Lam (323) 382-5922.
3. 4/5 (Thu.) is Ching Ming Festival. Please pray for all the departed for the repose of their soul.
4. 4/6 (Fri.) is First Friday devotion to the Sacred Heart of Jesus. Adoration at 6:30pm and Mass at 7:30pm. All are welcome.
5. 4/7 (Sat.) is devotion to Immaculate Heart of Blessed Mary. There will be Mass at 9:30am. All are welcome.
6. Boy Scout Troop 168 will having a snack sale next week 4/8/2018. We would love to have you join us to enjoy some tea eggs, noddles, a Hong Kong egg waffle, refreshing thai tea or a Spam musubi. We will selling this delicious snack before the Walkathon. The money raised will be used to support our various Scout and Camping activities and help to upgrade equipment. Troop 168 thanks you for your support.
7. Cultural Gap Talk Differences in values and parenting styles often become major causes of dissonance in bicultural families. You are invited to attend a seminar with Fr. Paul Vu, an expert in counseling psychology, on Sunday, 4/22, from 9:45 to 10:45 am. He will discuss with us the cultural gap between Asian parents and their American born children and provide insights on how to bridge the gap. Donations are welcome. Contact Richard Cheung.
8. Catholic Liturgy Training Come join us for an intensive 1-day training on Catholic Liturgy conducted by Mr. John Flaherty from Loyola Marymount University, on Sunday, 4/28. Lunch will be provided. Suggested donation: $10. Sign up with Richard Cheung. See topics in the back page.
9. Holy Family Society activity – Hollywood Bowl concerts – Opening Night with Diana Ross on 6-16-18. Tickets on sale now. Price is $50/members and $55/ non-members (incl. rent of picnic area for potluck party). First come first, don’t miss it. Please sign up (plus payment) with Eva Yuen or Maria Yu after Chinese/English Mass.
10. This year is the Centennial Year of Columban Missionaries. There will be a Mass, reception, dinner and dance celebration, the Mass start at 5:00PM, June 16 at Glendale Civic Auditorium. We would like to show our appreciation to the St. Columban Missionaries Society for established and served our Church for over 40 years. The ticket donation is $40 for each person. Please contact Richard Cheung, Ching Ching or Joseph Ng by April 29, 2018.
11. Save the Date! 3rd Annual walkathon will take place on Sunday, 4/8, at Cathedral High School. Starting on Sunday, 3/11, after each mass, we will have sponsor forms available for pick up. We will also be selling walkathon t-shirts for $20 each (S, M, L, XL). Thank you in advance for your support!
12. Together In Mission: the goal for St. Bridget Chinese Catholic Church this year is $11,786. We will achieve this goal by second collections. As of 3/25/2018, our cumulative collection was $7,552. Thank you for your generosity.
13. Starting 2/3 to 4/14, VITA program at St. Bridget Chinese Catholic Church will provide free income tax service on Saturdays from 9:00 am to 1:00 pm to families with annual total income $54,000 or lower. Those who are interested may call (323)222-5518 for appointment. Volunteer may contact Raymond Wong for detail.
14. Line Dance practice today from 12:30 p.m. to 2:30 p.m. in SJH #1.
2. 4月2日(一) 復活節假期, 堂區辦事處放假一天, 如有要事, 請與林神父聯絡 (323)382-5922.
3. 4月5日(星期四) 清明節, 請為已亡親友祈禱, 求主賜他們安息.
4. 4月6日(星期五) 首瞻禮六, 特敬耶穌聖心, 晚上6時30分有明供聖體; 7時30分有彌撒, 歡迎各位教友參加.
5. 4月7日(星期六) 早上9時30分在本堂有彌撒, 歡迎各位教友參加.
7. 文化差距講座: 價值觀和養育方式的差異常常成為雙文化家庭中不和諧的主要原因。邀請你參加一個由心理學專家Fr. Paul Vu舉辦的研討會。時間是4/22(日) 9:45至10:45AM。他將與我們討論亞洲父母與美國出生的孩子之間的文化差異，並就如何縮小差距提供見解。歡迎自由捐獻,請聯絡Richard Cheung.
8. 天主教禮儀培育: 請參加我們於4/28(日)為期一天的天主教禮儀培訓,由Loyola Marymount的Mr John Flaherty主講。供午餐。建議捐獻：10元。請聯絡Richard Cheung及參閱背頁廣告。
9. 聖家會活動 – Hollywood Bowl 戶外演唱會-由美國女歌手 黛安娜·羅絲 於六月十六日獻唱.門票在本主日開始發售。票價會員$50，非會員$55. 包括場地租賃及當日會以potluck party 形式同樂！先到先得，勿失良機。歡迎在中/英彌撒後向 Eva Yuen 及 Maria Yu 購票 (即時付款) 。
10. 今年是高隆龐傳教會的百年記念年。有彌撒，接待，晚餐和舞會的慶祝會。彌撒在6/16日下午5時在 Glendale Civic Auditorium 舉行。我們想透參加這個慶祝會來表達我們對高隆龐傳教會建立本堂及40多年的服務的感激之情。慶祝券為每人$40。請聯絡Richard Cheung, Ching Ching 或 Joseph Ng。
11. 今年Walkathon 在四月八日會在Cathedral High School 舉行。從三月十一日起在中文和英文彌撒後會有參加表格領取。參加者只需付二十元即可領取丅shirt 一件。
12. 『共襄福傳』: 本年度，羅省華人天主堂的籌募目標為$11,786。我們將於每主日收集第二次奉獻直至達標為止。截至 3/25/2018, 我們籌得的款項累計為 $7,552。謝謝各位的慷慨。
13. 本堂為低收入人仕免費報稅服務, 限於全家整年(2017) 收入不超過 $54,000. 時間是由2月3日至4月14日, 每週星期六早上9時至下午1時在 448 Cottage Home St., 如有興趣參加者, 請致電(323)222-5518 預約, 如有關免費報稅服務問題, 請與Raymond Wong 聯絡.