1. Today we solemnly celebrate the Nativity of St John the Baptist. Please pray for his help that we become the forerunners of Jesus and bring Jesus to the others.
2. There will be a food fundraiser of eggs in marinated sauce, fried rice noodles and reddish cake today after Chinese Mass to support the summer program. Please come and support!
3. Holy Family Society regular meeting will be held at St. Joseph House today. Come join us for a travel sharing – Indonesia Trip by Patrick Mak starting at 11:00am-12:00pm. Meeting starts at 12:30pm. Members please attend the meeting.
4. Congratulations to all the St. Bridget Scholarship recipients. This year’s recipients are Martin Cheung, Matthew Ko, Samuel Kho, Mark Lau, Sean Lee, Derrick Ngo, and William Vong. The Scholarship Committee appreciate your dedicated service to St. Bridget Chinese Catholic Church and its Community and applaud your academic achievement.
5. Parishioner Mr. Thomas Kwai Hang Lau ( Victoria Law’s Father) returned to the Heavenly Father on 6/17/218. We pray for the repose of his soul and solace for the family. Viewing and visitation with the family is set on Friday, 6/29/2018, 5:00 – 8:00 pm at Alhambra Universal Chung Wah Funeral, Rosary at 7:00 pm. Funeral Mass of Resurrection will be on Saturday 6/30/18, 9:30 am at St. Bridget. Followed by burial at Queen of Heaven Cemetery in Rowland Heights.
6. Taste of St Bridget has raised $2388.39. Thanks for your support!
7. 2018-2019 Religious Education Program is accepting registration. Children who are 30 months or above are encouraged to sign up. Please contact Sr. Maria or Ching Ching for details.
8. Fr. Tsang Hing To will provide a Chinese formation talk on July 14 Saturday. The topic is “Holy Mary in Bible”.
9. Church summer picnic will be held on July 28 Saturday at Whittier Narrows Recreation Park Picnic Area D#9 in El Monte. Registration will start in early July, led by Holy Family Society.
10. The Cantonese Marriage Encounter camp will be held on 8/3-5. Register with Vincent Yip or Eva Yuen by June 24th.
11. CACCLC: See back page flyer or contact Anthony or Cecilia Vong, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.
12. Firemark Youth Summer camp: Contact Anthony Vong/Richard Cheung for detail & registration.
13. The new 2018-2019 RCIA class starts today. We would like to ask you to invite your family’s member, friends or neighbor, who do not know about God or those baptized and want to learn about the Catholic faith again, to join the RCIA class. Please contact the Fr. Lam, Sister Maria Lai, Ken Man, Savio Chan, Connie Lau or Eric Li.
14. Line Dance practice today from 12:30 to 2:30pm at Room DB#1.
1. 今日我們隆重慶祝聖若翰洗者誕辰, 求他幫助我們時常作耶穌的前軀, 將基督顯示給他人.
3. 聖家會今天於聖約瑟樓大廳舉行月會。請參加11:00 am至 12:00 pm 之旅遊分享 – 印尼之旅-由 Patrick Mak 主持。例會在12:30pm正式開始。敬請各位會員出席是次會議。
4. 恭喜今年本堂獎學金得主: Martin Cheung, Matthew Ko, Samuel Kho, Mark Lau, Sean Lee, Derrick Ngo, 和 William Vong。評審會多謝你們對堂區和社區的貢獻,並讚賞你們的學業成就。
5. 本堂教友劉貴行先生 ( Victoria Law 的父親) 於 6/17/2018 安息主懷. 守靈祈禱定於 6/29, 星期五下午 5:00 – 8:00 在 Alhambra 世界中華殯儀館, 7:00 唸玫瑰經. 殯葬逾越聖祭於 6/30/2018, 早上 9:30 在本堂舉行. 隨後安葬於羅蘭崗市天國之后墳場. 我們為劉貴行先生得享永生, 為家人心靈平安祈禱.
8. 曾慶導神父中文信仰講座將於7月14日星期六舉行, 主題是 “聖經中的聖母瑪利亞”
9. 教堂夏季旅行將於7月28日星期六在El Monte的Whittier Narrows Recreation Park野餐區D＃9舉行。 報名參加將在七月初開始。多謝聖家組帶領。
10. 粵語夫婦懇談週末營將於8/3晚-8/5舉行。請在6/24前向Vincent Yip 或Eva Yuen 報名。
11. CACCLC:參看背頁宣傳或聯絡Anthony 或 Cecilia Vong,或電郵cacclc2018@cacclc.org.
12. Firemark 高中生暑假信仰生活營: 請向Anthony Vong 或 Richard Cheung報名查詢。
13. 新一屆成人慕道課程 (2018-19)今天開始。現誠邀你身邊的親朋好友和左鄰右里，不論是未認識天主教信仰或是有興趣再慕道者，來參加成人慕道課程。詳情請向林神父、黎修女、Ken Man, Savio Chan, Connie Lau 或 Eric Li 聯絡。