1. April 3, First Friday, there will be NO adoration and Mass at church. Please stay at home and pray to Jesus to have pity on us and hope that the COVID-19 will be end soon. Abstinence will be observed on that day.
2. April 4, Saturday, there will be NO Mass at Church. Today is the Chinese Ching Ming Festival, please stay at home and pray for our deceased relatives and friends.
3. Together In Mission: the goal assigned for St. Bridget Chinese Catholic Church this year is $11,982. We will achieve this goal by second collections. As of 3/15/20, we collected $9,130. Thank you for your generosity.
Archbishop Gomez has established the following liturgical guidelines, to be followed until further notice:
We can view Mass or other services via livestream. The weekday and Sunday Masses will be livestreamed from the Cathedral of Our Lady of the Angels via the LA Catholics Facebook page, facebook.com/lacatholics. Or just go to Our Lady of Angels web site. The Archbishop will celebrate the liturgies of the Sacred Paschal Triduum at the Cathedral, which will also be livestreamed.
1. Parish churches are to be closed to the public effective March 24, 2020 until April 19, 2020 (inclusive), or until further notice. Faithfuls are encouraged to keep the Lord’s Day holy. Some ways to this include: reading the Gospels, praying with their families and to join the sacrifice of the Mass by making an act of spiritual communion.
2. Parishes are to cancel all Lenten penance services and suspend all regularly scheduled confession times.
3. In times that the faithful are unable to attend individual Reconciliation, Pope Francis in his March 20, 2020 homily, reminds us of the Church’s teaching on Perfect Contrition. Such contrition arises when the penitent expresses a love of God above all else, the sincere desire for forgiveness, and firm resolution to receive the Sacrament of Reconciliation as soon as possible when available. Perfect Contrition obtains the forgiveness of sins, both venial and mortal. (cf. Catechism of the Catholic Church (CCC) 1452)
4. Faithful are reminded of their duty to confess serious sins once a year, and Code of Canon Law does not specify a season to do so (cf. 989).
5. Holy Thursday Mass, Good Friday prayer service and Easter Vigil Mass will be livestreamed.
1) 四月三日(首瞻禮六)星期五暫停朝拜聖體及特敬聖心彌撒,請各位教友在家中祈禱， 求耶穌憐憫世人，使「新型冠狀病毒」能早日完全停止。是日當守小齋。
2) 四月四日(星期六)上午9 時30 分彌撒已取消了，是日也是清明節，請各位教友在家中為已亡親友祈禱。
3) 『共襄福傳』:本年度，羅省華人天主堂的指定籌募目標為$11,982。我們將於每主日收集第二次奉獻直至達標為止。截至 3/15/20, 我們籌得的款項累計為 $9,130. 謝謝各位的慷慨。
1. 堂區繼續暫停舉行公開彌撒，亦須暫停其他形式的團體宗教活動，包括領洗聖事，至四月十九日後。然後再待總主教的指示。期望信眾透過網絡，以心神參與彌撒直播, 反省主日彌撒經文, 神領聖體; 平日閱讀聖經或誦念玫瑰經。
5. 關於聖週四－主的晚餐, 聖週五-救主受難紀念，聖周六禮儀，往後安排後，再向大家報告。