1. June 5, First Friday in honor of Sacred Heart of Jesus, the church is still closed, please attend Mass at home and receive Jesus spiritually.
2. June 6, First Saturday in honor of the Immaculate Heart of Mary, the church is still closed, so attend Mass at home and receive Holy communion spiritually.
3. Dear brothers and sisters, Archbishop, after meeting with bishops and priests, concluded to abide by stay-at-home order and the rules of gathering in this COVID-19 PANDEMIC. Therefore, churches will remain closed until further notices. All faithful please continue to attend Mass through the internet as you have been doing in the last few weeks, prepare yourselves to receive Holy Communion in spirit, pray and encounter His Words in the Bible. We pray that this health crisis will end soon so we can receive Jesus again in Holy communion.
4. May is month of Mary, Pope Francis asks us to pray the Rosary at home, ask Our Lady to help us to pass through this (COVID-19) period peacefully.
5. Because of (COVID-19) situation is not clear, so we change the annual Fundraising Dinner and Fr. Lam’s 80th Birthday Celebration Dinner to October 18 (Sunday) at 6 PM at San Gabriel Hilton Hotel.
6. Together In Mission: the goal assigned for St. Bridget Chinese Catholic Church this year is $11,982. We will achieve this goal by second collections. As of 5/28/20, we collected $11,082. Thank you for your generosity.
We rely on the generosity of our parish community to be able to support our ministries, pay our staff and meet our financial obligations. Since the Sunday Mass has been suspended, we would appreciate anything that you can continue to do for your parish. You may make your donation using the following methods:
Via Postal Service:
Make check payable to: SBCCC
Address: 445 Cottage Home Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012
Via PayPal: Donation can be made through PayPal; the Parish’s account name is: email@example.com. For those not familiar with PayPal, click on the Donate button link on the Church’s website (https://home.stbridgetccc.com/), donation can be made with credit card. Remember to check the “share your mailing address with St. Bridget Chinese Catholic Church” box if you desire to receive donation receipt at year end.
Via Bill Pay: Most banks have the “Bill Pay” feature. You may use this feature to make donation to the Parish. Add “St. Bridget Chinese Catholic Church” as a new payee. Address: 445 Cottage Home Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012. Phone: 323 222 5518. Your bank will send a paper check to the Parish, saving you the trouble of writing and sending a check.
1) 6月5日(星期五) ：首瞻禮六，特敬耶穌聖心日，聖堂仍未開放，故此暫停明供聖體及彌撒聖祭，請在家中參與聖祭及神領聖體。
3) 羅省總主教，主教, 神父會議後，羅省教區遵照政府在「新型冠狀病毒」繼續蔓延期間的指示，聖堂繼續保持關閉狀態，開放日期再待公佈. 請各教友繼續在網上參與彌撒，神領聖體，在家祈禱，讀聖經。祈求天父讓疫情過去，信眾兄弟姊妹可早日回聖堂參與彌撒，恭領耶穌聖體在我們心中。
6) 『共襄福傳』:本年度，本堂的指定籌募目標為 $11,982。截至 5/28/20, 我們籌得的款項累計為 $11,082。謝謝各位的慷慨支持。
地址: 445 Cottage Home Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012
捐獻經PayPal; 堂區的賬號是: firstname.lastname@example.org. 不熟識 PayPal 的教友, 可在堂區的網站 (https://home.stbridgetccc.com/)按 Donate button 即可。捐獻可用信用卡支付。如要年终的捐獻收據, 請在 “share your mailing address with St. Bridget Chinese Catholic Church” 的小方格打勾。
經個人銀行支付 (Bill Pay):
大多銀行有網上付賬的功能. 教友可用此功能捐獻。 加 “St. Bridget Chinese Catholic Church” 入 新賬戶; 填上堂區地址: 445 Cottage Home Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012. 電話: 323 222 5518 即可。 這個 功能有別於直接過賬, 只是銀行代你郵寄支票到堂區, 省卻你們的麻煩。
June 1, Monday； The Blessed Virgin, Mary Mother of the church
2) 6月2日(星期二) 聖瑪策林及伯多祿(殉道)
June 2, Tuesday；Sts. Marcellinus & Peter (Martyrs)
June 3, Wednesday; Sts. Charles Lwanga and Companions (Martyrs)
4) 6月5日(星期五)聖玻尼法(博義) ：主教及殉道
June 5, Friday: St. Boniface , Bishop and Martyr
June 6, Saturday; St. Norbert, Bishop