1) Today February 14 (Sunday) we will celebrate Chinese New Year of OX. The combined English & Chinese Mass will be at 10:00 AM. Please come and thank God for the blessings of last year and ask Him to bestow His grace upon us and pray for the end of COVID 19.
2) February 15 (Monday): Presidents’ Day is a public holiday; the church office will be closed. In case of emergency, please call Fr. Lam: 323-382-5922.
3) February 17 (Wednesday) is Ash Wednesday, there will be Ash Wednesday Mass at 7:30PM. Ash will be distributed. Catholics should observe fast and abstinence to commemorate the passion and death of Jesus Christ.
4) February 19 (Friday) there will be stream “Way of the Cross” in Cantonese, offers by the Young Family, you are welcome to join. Today abstinence should be observed.
5) The 2020 CCALA and St. Bridget Chinese Catholic Church donation receipts are available. Some of the receipts were distributed on 1/24/21. Undistributed receipts will be mailed out before 1/31/21. If you have not received yours by 2/10/21, please contact Maggie Tsui or church office (323 222 5518).
6) Donation receipts for Fr. Lam’s 80th celebration donation was issued in August 2020. Donation receipts for 2020 Walkathon were also mailed out recently. If you have not received yours, please contact Maggie Tsui or church office (323 222 5518).
7) Mary Help of Christians building, and the basketball court are now a construction site. For your safety, please do not enter.
8) According to the instructions given by the Archdiocese, determine by the pastor, Mass can be celebrated indoor/outdoors. All mass attendees must always wear face masks and maintain 6’ social distance. Parishioners who would like to attend Mass in-person, please continue to register.
We rely on the generosity of our parish community to be able to support our ministries, pay our staff and meet our financial obligations. Since the Sunday Mass has been suspended, we would appreciate anything that you can continue to do for your parish. You may make your donation using the following methods:
Via Postal Service:
Make check payable to: SBCCC
Address: 445 Cottage Home Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012
Via PayPal: Donation can be made through PayPal; the Parish’s account name is: firstname.lastname@example.org. For those not familiar with PayPal, click on the Donate button link on the Church’s website (https://home.stbridgetccc.com/), donation can be made with credit card. Remember to check the “share your mailing address with St. Bridget Chinese Catholic Church” box if you desire to receive donation receipt at year end.
Via Bill Pay: Most banks have the “Bill Pay” feature. You may use this feature to make donation to the Parish. Add “St. Bridget Chinese Catholic Church” as a new payee. Address: 445 Cottage Home Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012. Phone: 323 222 5518. Your bank will send a paper check to the Parish, saving you the trouble of writing and sending a check.
1) 今日2月14日(星期日) 我們隆重慶祝新春牛年﹐中英文聯合彌撒是上午十時正﹐感謝天主在過去一年所賜無數恩典﹐並祈求來年一切順利﹐使疫情早日結束﹐生活回復正常。
5) 2020 堂區及協會的捐献收據己凖備好；也在1/24/21發放給到教堂的教友。未有收到收據的, 我們會在1/31/21前寄出, 請留意郵件。如到2/10/21 還未收到, 請和Maggie Tsui 或教堂辦公室 (323-222-5518) 聯絡。
6) 2020年 7, 8 月期間為慶祝林神父80歲壽辰的籌款收據已於 2020年8月發出。又10, 11月的步行籌款收據也於最近寄出。如還未收到或遺失的, 請和Maggie Tsui 或教堂辦公室 (323 222 5518) 聯絡。
7) 聖母進教之佑樓和籃球場現在是建築地盤。為你的安全, 請不要進入。
地址: 445 Cottage Home Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012
捐獻經PayPal; 堂區的賬號是: email@example.com. 不熟識 PayPal 的教友, 可在堂區的網站 (https://home.stbridgetccc.com/)按 Donate button 即可。捐獻可用信用卡支付。如要年终的捐獻收據, 請在 “share your mailing address with St. Bridget Chinese Catholic Church” 的小方格打勾。
經個人銀行支付 (Bill Pay):
大多銀行有網上付賬的功能. 教友可用此功能捐獻。 加 “St. Bridget Chinese Catholic Church” 入 新賬戶; 填上堂區地址: 445 Cottage Home Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012. 電話: 323 222 5518 即可。 這個 功能有別於直接過賬, 只是銀行代你郵寄支票到堂區, 省卻你們的麻煩